Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Congratulations to the United States of America

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 10:47 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

Oh please left the politics out of this forum...

Always when a huge bunch of people start to talk about the politics, it will always originate disagreements that grow up into arguments.
And we don't need that on this great E60forum !
Old 01-20-2009, 10:48 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MitchBMW' post='772704' date='Jan 20 2009, 11:40 AM
Listen,

No matter what President Obama does while he's in command, this is a historic day in our Country's history. I know that there are people who don't like the fact that he's the President, but there were people that didn't like the fact that Bush became President, especially the way he did. But it doesn't matter. I agree, I didn't think this Country was ready either, but I'm happy that I was proven wrong. The fact is, he's the first African American President. And as you may point out the he is more than just African American, I will point out that none of us are not 100% of one thing. And this very Country is the one that put labels on people. So, he's African American. And it's all really silly anyway. History has been made.

Deal with it!

Wow, history has been made? He hasnt done anything yet and already so many people like you have hyped him into something that he isnt. A movement for change? How fickle are you? Really now.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:50 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by DD_545i' post='772700' date='Jan 20 2009, 11:36 AM
Because the last one was a war-mongering monkey-brained idiot that can't complete a sentence and is responsible for the deaths of more Americans than Bin Laden is. Having that c**t with his finger near "the trigger" was a concern for the whole world. We're all relieved he's gone and has been replaced by an intelligent leader once again. American's can again travel the world and not have to pretend to be Canadian if anyone asks where they're from
Yes because you can speak for everyone aside from yourself. Obama isnt a leader. He hasnt done anything yet.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:50 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hope Obama will stay friendly with my country Russia, this will mean more opportunities for you and for us to make some money!
Old 01-20-2009, 10:51 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='772689' date='Jan 20 2009, 02:18 PM
I cant take this anymore. Europeans have no spine left whatsoever. What happened to Europes honor. Now you placate your enemies and subsidize their living in your own country so they can speak against the very government that provides them FREE living and money. They blame your for all of THEIR problems that they create by choosing not to integrate into their host country. Europe is a conglomeration of adlut boys and whores for leadership.

Look Obama is the President and therefore Commander In Chief of the US armed forces, but he does not control Congress or the Senate. Those are two very large obstacles in front of him for any changes to place.

So far the majority of his administration is from the old Clinton vanguard, which is hilarious that he ran on platform of moderation and change and helped the far left gain the White House again.

Israel pulled out of Gaza to help the Obama admin not come in under fire. WHAT?!?!?! Are you freaking serious. I know they also did it for their politicians but holy hell.

I wish my Commander the very best in his term and if he fucks over the armed forces such as Clinton did, then youll find very unhappy vets.
you sir are a compleate arse and a bigot.

yes we have spines in europe, and to say our leadership is run by boys and whores shows you up for what you are, an uneducated rasist.
and im sorry to tell you thats its not YOUR 2 WARS...its the whole of the west/nato et al, infact there are more coalition forces (read europians) fighting in iraq/afganistan than american, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
thank god that most Americans (who i have fought with in 2 conflicts) dont think like you.
we here in europe need america, as friends and allies, and America needs us also. get over your swollen head.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:51 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='772716
He hasnt done anything yet and already so many people like you have hyped him into something that he isnt.
I didn't see any hype in his messages.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:52 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by JStraw' post='772709' date='Jan 20 2009, 11:43 AM

Whatever you political inclinations, we American's should be proud of this day in our nation's history. The fact that we can choose someone so different than most to lead us is a testament in and of itself.

I think the problem is the ellectoral college chose a man who had very little experience to take the most important job in our country. People were tired and scared because they have no morale backbone to endure and in their childish actions, screamed for something new and shiny. Well you got Obama now, so you better pray he does right. This is not the time to mess it up.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by DD_545i' post='772720' date='Jan 20 2009, 11:51 AM
Yes.

I didn't see any hype in his messages.
I think you are too quick to assume here.

How is what he said different from any politician before? Oh is it because of his skin we can believe him?

Busht was a vet and could fly fighter jets. Im extremely intelligent and scored very high on my asvab and even I cant fly them.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:55 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 530i Alpine White with Navi and Premium PackageIn progress: OEM Mtech kit, H&R Sport Springs, and 19

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='772716' date='Jan 20 2009, 01:48 PM
Wow, history has been made? He hasnt done anything yet and already so many people like you have hyped him into something that he isnt. A movement for change? How fickle are you? Really now.
Praise, he hasnt done anything yet? Again, are you serious? .................................................. ......................... The dots represent the awe I am in that you don't recognize the fact that this man has broken barriers that have been up for hundreds of years and represents the American dream better than most of our previous presidents. Yes, it is possible that he will not live up to expectations. But then again who do you think wants to take over as president with the condition of this country and world. He is taking the bull by the horns and trying to do the right thing without pre-conceived notions representative of our previous commander in chiefs.

C'mon Praise, you obviously live in a small world, not that you arent school educated or unsuccessful, but you must be pretty sheltered to believe he hasnt done anything yet...

If you cant give credit to a minority for uniting so many americans than no matter what he does while in office you will never utter a word of praise about our new president
Old 01-20-2009, 10:56 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by DD_545i' post='772700' date='Jan 20 2009, 02:36 PM
Because the last one was a war-mongering monkey-brained idiot that can't complete a sentence and is responsible for the deaths of more Americans than Bin Laden is. Having that c**t with his finger near "the trigger" was a concern for the whole world. We're all relieved he's gone and has been replaced by an intelligent leader once again. American's can again travel the world and not have to pretend to be Canadian if anyone asks where they're from
You are a moron...

You have no idea what 9-11-2001 did to our country, our lives.

My son was in elementary (primary) school that day. I was away on business and his mother was supposed to leave from Boston on a flight to LA. Thank god she wasn't on THAT flight but I didn't know that until 8 hours later. So I spent the day wondering if my sons mother was dead and who was taking care of my son... Couldn't get through to anyone...

If you asked any American that day if our lives were in danger from future attacks, if we where afraid for our children EVERYONE would have said yes. Now everyone is pissed about the hard choices that this country made to protect its citizens, its children, and its future. And those choices worked. Period.

Quick Reply: Congratulations to the United States of America