Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Congratulations to the United States of America

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 08:59 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 05 545 BLK/BLK
Model Year: 2005

Originally Posted by Dr Dave' post='772609' date='Jan 20 2009, 12:52 PM
and if you beleive that you need a frontal labotomy.

circumstances are way out of his control
ideas are only good/feasable etc, if they can be implemented
its like saying "i know how to solve obesity"..lets all exercise more, eat healthly...and so on, but if "junk food" is still available, and time dictates that we cant excercise etc, then all those good intentions fall by the way side

he has way to much against him at the moment to stand a fighting chance

but i wish him and USA all the best.
This isn't something that's going to happen overnight. And I'm sure that some will think that he's all talk because there is no immediate change. But with all things that have meaning, it takes time to make any kind of change in a positive way. So it has to start somewhere. If no one tries, nothing will happen. We can't just sit back and let what's been going on continue. Look where it got us!
Old 01-20-2009, 09:03 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 530d M-Sport

Good luck to all you Americans, I hope someone can finaly lead your country in the modern day with a modern attitude towards foreign affairs, IMHO Bill has been your only president in the recent past that has not managed to force the whole world against you - which is a real shame, again IMHO and very best of luck .
Old 01-20-2009, 09:04 AM
Contributors

the rest of the world cares because you lot are the big kids on the block, the USA is the worlds police, and number 1 in terms of power, so anything and everything that happens over there affects us hugely.
no man is an island, and all that.
dont forget that BHO does not run the country, he is just the figurehead, he has an army of advisers that point/push him in certain directions and that there are a number of "organisations" that are untouchable even by the current administration, that needs to be in place, as democrats/republicans come and go, but the "home land" stays constant.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:04 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2012 535i M package

Originally Posted by DRANGED' post='772593' date='Jan 20 2009, 01:45 PM
I agree with the "Good Luck" part.
agree also
do you guys think that now he is sending some money to kenya, to help his brother out ..
Old 01-20-2009, 09:07 AM
Contributors

mich, i fully agree with you.

i was just meaning the poor guy has got it all to do.

i do wish it all comes together, because we (the free world) could do with a break sometime soon.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:07 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i - Bone stock... help!

Originally Posted by MitchBMW' post='772604' date='Jan 20 2009, 09:49 PM
This is SUCH a GREAT thing. I can't even begin to put it into words. I'm glad that I was able to be home and witness this great occasion. GREAT, GREAT Day!

+1!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 09:09 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 05 545 BLK/BLK
Model Year: 2005

Originally Posted by Dr Dave' post='772627' date='Jan 20 2009, 01:07 PM
mich, i fully agree with you.

i was just meaning the poor guy has got it all to do.

i do wish it all comes together, because we (the free world) could do with a break sometime soon.

I agree 100% I wish it does too for so many reasons. Thank you sir!
Old 01-20-2009, 10:10 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2008 535i: June 6th start build, complete June 17th, at NY Port July 5th, at dealer July 10th, took delivery Friday July 13- Plantimum Bronze/Natural Brown Leather/Light Poplar, Sport Package, Sport Auto, Active Steering, Premium Package, CWP & PDC. Dinan Performance Software 384hp & 421 ft/lbs.

I didn't think our country was past the "Race" issue yet, since blacks represent about 12% of the US population, its the whites that voted him in. I didn't vote for him but I'm glad that race didn't stop him.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:18 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Phantom Mark' post='772620' date='Jan 20 2009, 10:03 AM
Good luck to all you Americans, I hope someone can finaly lead your country in the modern day with a modern attitude towards foreign affairs, IMHO Bill has been your only president in the recent past that has not managed to force the whole world against you - which is a real shame, again IMHO and very best of luck .

I cant take this anymore. Europeans have no spine left whatsoever. What happened to Europes honor. Now you placate your enemies and subsidize their living in your own country so they can speak against the very government that provides them FREE living and money. They blame your for all of THEIR problems that they create by choosing not to integrate into their host country. Europe is a conglomeration of adlut boys and whores for leadership.

Look Obama is the President and therefore Commander In Chief of the US armed forces, but he does not control Congress or the Senate. Those are two very large obstacles in front of him for any changes to place.

So far the majority of his administration is from the old Clinton vanguard, which is hilarious that he ran on platform of moderation and change and helped the far left gain the White House again.

Israel pulled out of Gaza to help the Obama admin not come in under fire. WHAT?!?!?! Are you freaking serious. I know they also did it for their politicians but holy hell.

I wish my Commander the very best in his term and if he fucks over the armed forces such as Clinton did, then youll find very unhappy vets.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:25 AM
Senior Members

NO MORE BUSH!!

Quick Reply: Congratulations to the United States of America