Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Congratulations to the United States of America

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 03:41 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 530i Alpine White with Navi and Premium PackageIn progress: OEM Mtech kit, H&R Sport Springs, and 19

Dead on Phil! One step at a time. It felt so great this morning going in and printing up the new presidential photo (you know us military folks have the chain of command photos on the wall) and doing the ceremonial out with the old and in with the new!

By the way did you see the Prez give his VP the evil eye when he cracked the joke about Gates screwing up the oath!
Old 01-21-2009, 03:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2012 535i M package

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='772693' date='Jan 20 2009, 02:26 PM
Oh and nice way to spend so much money on YOU coming in when our economy is hurting pretty poorly with two wars right now.

Seriously Obama is being treated like the second coming of JFK. The left is so childish its funny. Try to act like adults and brace for an economic crisis, not go out and celebrate that a black/asian/muslim/christian/southern/progressive/racist is in the white house.
+1
Old 01-21-2009, 03:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i w/ Sports & Permium Pkg. Silv/Blk 2008 VW R32 w/Nav. 1992 VW Corrado Silv/Blk-retired 2001 530i Sports/Premium-retired

Originally Posted by lightfytr' post='774025' date='Jan 21 2009, 07:41 PM
By the way did you see the Prez give his VP the evil eye when he cracked the joke about Gates screwing up the oath!
I thought I was the only one noticed that,...how refreshing.
Let freedom http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cgbeXVAPW64!!
Old 01-21-2009, 03:52 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2012 535i M package

Originally Posted by DD_545i' post='772700' date='Jan 20 2009, 02:36 PM
Because the last one was a war-mongering monkey-brained idiot that can't complete a sentence and is responsible for the deaths of more Americans than Bin Laden is. Having that c**t with his finger near "the trigger" was a concern for the whole world. We're all relieved he's gone and has been replaced by an intelligent leader once again. American's can again travel the world and not have to pretend to be Canadian if anyone asks where they're from
maybe it was for you... I am proud to go to another country and to have my U.S passport it is a honor.. if they don't like it you know what they can go to hell... F@#@$$#$ I am proud to be american no matter if our presindent goes to war to protect america...
Old 01-21-2009, 07:30 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by solrac6262' post='774037' date='Jan 21 2009, 04:52 PM
maybe it was for you... I am proud to go to another country and to have my U.S passport it is a honor.. if they don't like it you know what they can go to hell... F@#@$$#$ I am proud to be american no matter if our presindent goes to war to protect america...
Same here. Ive always been proud to be American, when I went abroad if people really wanted to get buck with me about a show of force generally shut them down.

I just dont get how the left TRULY believes that Bush is a complete idiot and yet somehow is able to fly fighter jets. Anybody in military service with aircraft knows what the standards are.

Idiots dont make the cut, period. Doesnt matter if he was a rich boy at the time.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 08 550 Carbon Sport Almost everything factory, but no sound upgrades.

Never mind. (Edited)
Old 01-22-2009, 02:35 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='774240' date='Jan 21 2009, 11:30 PM
Same here. Ive always been proud to be American, when I went abroad if people really wanted to get buck with me about a show of force generally shut them down.

I just dont get how the left TRULY believes that Bush is a complete idiot and yet somehow is able to fly fighter jets. Anybody in military service with aircraft knows what the standards are.

Idiots dont make the cut, period. Doesnt matter if he was a rich boy at the time.

you keep going on about how cleaver you have to be to fly a fighter jet???
whats that got to do with trying to run a country??
i have a rotary licence (helecoptors) but i dont know the first thing about running a country (i also have a PhD...with a magna cum laude)
so im not daft, but again politics???? not me.
and yes an idiot can fly fighter jets, i know first hand when an american fighter bommer pilot launched an air to surface missile at my land rover even though we had notified "awacs" of our position and had a 6 foot x 6 foot union jack on the roof, in iraq 1 we suffered 2 dead out of 4.
idiots can do anything.......
even post on here
Old 01-22-2009, 02:37 AM
Contributors

miami phil..........................respect.

superbly put sir, you are a credit to your country.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:55 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

SO...

Now President Obama is in office for a day, even got sworn in another time, and we should move on.

Please let this thread die...
Old 01-22-2009, 07:40 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Dr Dave' post='774488' date='Jan 22 2009, 03:35 AM
you keep going on about how cleaver you have to be to fly a fighter jet???
whats that got to do with trying to run a country??
i have a rotary licence (helecoptors) but i dont know the first thing about running a country (i also have a PhD...with a magna cum laude)
so im not daft, but again politics???? not me.
and yes an idiot can fly fighter jets, i know first hand when an american fighter bommer pilot launched an air to surface missile at my land rover even though we had notified "awacs" of our position and had a 6 foot x 6 foot union jack on the roof, in iraq 1 we suffered 2 dead out of 4.
idiots can do anything.......
even post on here

nobody cares that you are a doctor, even when someone is pretentious enough to put it in their name.

Standards for flying Jets are very high. I dont know about helicopters.

The point was simply that claiming that any man that can fly a fighter jet and make a carrier landing is stupid or retarded is plain silly.

Quick Reply: Congratulations to the United States of America