Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Budapest GP

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pinguhk' post='456038' date='Aug 6 2007, 10:37 PM
+1 he should not even be in the motorsport at all.
yes F**k him.
No f**k Hamilton, he started it all.

There is two sides to the story.

Hamiltion should have never went out first in Quali 3, disobeyed team strategy.

What Alonso did was payback, for something that rookie punk should not have done. He needs show respect to his team boss Ron Dennis and not get into a shouting match with him after the Quali.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by AlexFW' post='455577' date='Aug 6 2007, 04:39 AM
We want Schumacher again
If he comes back the F1 will be boring again :thumbsdown:
Old 08-06-2007, 09:49 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by JetBlack5OC' post='455615' date='Aug 6 2007, 08:11 AM
No, please no more Schumacher.
+1 lol
Old 08-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by JetBlack5OC' post='456040' date='Aug 7 2007, 01:48 PM

What Alonso did was payback, for something that rookie punk should not have done. He needs show respect to his team boss Ron Dennis and not get into a shouting match with him after the Quali.
maybe but he is still faster than Alonso.
In the end it dose not matter who is 1st or 2nd the time show who is the fastest at that day.
I dont know if itis even with the 2 driver but I know that MB what Alonso to win the F1 so they can make more money this year.
F1 is not a true motorsport any more, itis all about bisness and making loads of money, unlike the very old days
Old 08-07-2007, 02:59 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk' post='456045' date='Aug 7 2007, 08:55 AM
maybe but he is still faster than Alonso.
In the end it dose not matter who is 1st or 2nd the time show who is the fastest at that day.
I dont know if itis even with the 2 driver but I know that MB what Alonso to win the F1 so they can make more money this year.
F1 is not a true motorsport any more, itis all about bisness and making loads of money, unlike the very old days
Yeah yeah yeah, not a sport it once was. Ok MOVING ON...
we have what we have and that's all,it's impossible to go back in history so...

I bealive Alonso sometimes is faster than Hamilton, and in that day he was by alot. I doubt Hamilton would have beaten him. He was 0.105 faster than Hamilton and got the closest to the track record of MS when he did that with the V10 cars. But we would never know. Alonso can beat the kid and liek it or not he can win this championship.

But what really suprises me is that alot of Ferrari fans didn't say much when MS did all the shit in all those years, sometimes being clearly advantaged by FIA. And what suprises me again that he wasn't really called the Red Baron for nothing, and he also many times thought himself and most important acted like he was in the center of the world. And in that time Ferrari fans, most of them liked it.
I wonder how much time it takes FIA to rule the freaking Ferrari rim caps illegal. I remember last season what a punch Renault took when FIA ruled the mass damper illegal, after Renaul built the car from the start of the season form ground-up around that mass dumper, Ferrari then just adopted it. But even so baning the wheel caps would not affect Ferrari that badly. This is just some thought...
Old 08-07-2007, 03:00 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by JetBlack5OC' post='456040' date='Aug 7 2007, 08:48 AM

Agree! Unfortunately people see only the action as payback but the effect wasn't. Alonso did not start from pole position because of that payback. SO payback is not over...at least i would not think like that.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by JetBlack5OC' post='456040
But what really suprises me is that alot of Ferrari fans didn't say much when MS did all the shit in all those years, sometimes being clearly advantaged by FIA. And what suprises me again that he wasn't really called the Red Baron for nothing, and he also many times thought himself and most important acted like he was in the center of the world. And in that time Ferrari fans, most of them liked it.
I wonder how much time it takes FIA to rule the freaking Ferrari rim caps illegal. I remember last season what a punch Renault took when FIA ruled the mass damper illegal, after Renaul built the car from the start of the season form ground-up around that mass dumper, Ferrari then just adopted it. But even so baning the wheel caps would not affect Ferrari that badly. This is just some thought...
The most of what MS did became illegal AFTER he did it, so don't say he did "shit" and "he was advantaged by FIA". Clearly NOT!
As long as you don't know him or worked with him you can't say things like: "he thought and acted like he is the center of the world". Talk to people that know him and you'll learn a lot. You'd be surprised if you know the "person". And you probably wouldn't believe all those storys you would hear about him. He was and is not arrogant in any way and allways helped the team. He never was and never acted liek he is the center of the world. You are obviously not a fan of him and therefore see things a little different. But you're wrong!

The caps would be banned allready if they would do any good. I am waiting for the day they really screw it up and make fools out of themselves.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='456108' date='Aug 7 2007, 03:59 AM
I bealive Alonso sometimes is faster than Hamilton, and in that day he was by alot. I doubt Hamilton would have beaten him. He was 0.105 faster than Hamilton and got the closest to the track record of MS when he did that with the V10 cars. But we would never know. Alonso can beat the kid and liek it or not he can win this championship.
You do realize that it was actually Hamilton who had the fastest lap times throughout the race? It was only on the final lap that Kimi (not Alonso) just edged the fastest lap over Hamilton. Alonso wasn't faster than Hamilton - and Hamilton's car developed a steering problem after his first stop. Until that final lap Hamilton had the grand slam in the bag - pole, fastest lap, led every lap, and the win. Would have been the first time that had happened for a while.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Alonso told Ron Dennis, Hamilton or me...

Now Alonso is free to leave.
Flavio Briatore is interested...

Old 08-07-2007, 06:04 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='456357' date='Aug 8 2007, 07:47 AM
Alonso told Ron Dennis, Hamilton or me...

Now Alonso is free to leave.
Flavio Briatore is interested...

right on. how about now!!!!

Quick Reply: Budapest GP