F10 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the F10 5 Series. The F10 made it's debut in 2010 as a MY2011.

New F10 on Ship Headed for My House!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 528i Lexus LS460 Lexus GX470 Lexus RX300 Silversport

Congrats and post pix when you get it!! You were lucky the ship didn't sink like the first batch of XC90s back in the day lol
Old 05-18-2010, 03:52 PM
Members

Talked to CA today after reading that Hoss was taking delivery next week. My CA said that he is confident that I will get mine next week also. He said there are a lot of rumors flying around, but that at this point no one is expecting them to hold cars until June 19. So excitement level just went WAY UP!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2010, 07:04 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E90 M3
Model Year: 2011

Originally Posted by Doc Holiday
Talked to CA today after reading that Hoss was taking delivery next week. My CA said that he is confident that I will get mine next week also. He said there are a lot of rumors flying around, but that at this point no one is expecting them to hold cars until June 19. So excitement level just went WAY UP!!!!!!!!!!
Well Doc, it's been nine days. Do you have it?
Old 05-29-2010, 09:04 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Originally Posted by kscarrol
Well Doc, it's been nine days. Do you have it?
+1?
Old 05-29-2010, 04:43 PM
Members

Nope. Check my other post BMW Columbia SC sells F10. I am really ticked off. They are saying that my car was manufactured without a seat module and they are waiting on it to be delivered from Germany with a German engineer to install it. I might get it this coming week but they do not have a delivery date yet. Bad thing is that if I do not have it by Thursday it will be weeks before I can pic it up. I am sooooo mad. I can not believe BMW is so badly organized and can not even tell me where my car is or when I will get it.
Old 05-30-2010, 03:48 AM
Members

Does anyone know of anything that may hold up me taking possession of the car? Can not friggen wait!!!!!!!!!
Somalis
Old 05-30-2010, 05:42 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Late 2005 M5 in Silverstone Metallic II with Full Black Leather Interior. SMG, LOGIC7, Heated Front Seats, Rear Electric Sun Blind, Comms Package, Professional Nav, TV Function, Extended Voice Control, Adaptive Headlights

Nope. Check my other post BMW Columbia SC sells F10. I am really ticked off. They are saying that my car was manufactured without a seat module and they are waiting on it to be delivered from Germany with a German engineer to install it. I might get it this coming week but they do not have a delivery date yet. Bad thing is that if I do not have it by Thursday it will be weeks before I can pic it up. I am sooooo mad. I can not believe BMW is so badly organized and can not even tell me where my car is or when I will get it.
That's terrible on BMW's behalf. You'd certainly not expect that from them of all manufacturers. :thumbsdown: Hope you get it sorted asap
Old 05-31-2010, 09:40 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Nope. Check my other post BMW Columbia SC sells F10. I am really ticked off. They are saying that my car was manufactured without a seat module and they are waiting on it to be delivered from Germany with a German engineer to install it.
Now I have heard the "best" white lie this year.

Drive out there and check with your own eyes.
The world is laughing.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:29 AM
Senior Members

Nope. Check my other post BMW Columbia SC sells F10. I am really ticked off. They are saying that my car was manufactured without a seat module and they are waiting on it to be delivered from Germany with a German engineer to install it.
Missing module!?
A German manufacturer that misses something in the assembly line and pass through QA inspection!? ...I don't think so...
Old 06-01-2010, 10:18 AM
kra
Members

Not sure if the 5 is affected, but it might be.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/11-bmws-...seat-part.html

Quick Reply: New F10 on Ship Headed for My House!