F10 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the F10 5 Series. The F10 made it's debut in 2010 as a MY2011.

M-SPORT package spotted! The wheels are absolutely amazing.

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 08:22 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
That's not the M Sport Package. Hahahaha! That's just a base model with some replica 167's.

Blah! :thumbsdown:
Hey C,

I remember a while back, you knew how the F10 looks like before public appearance since you do their advertising/posters or something of that sort (sorry, don't recall what).

Do you happen to know how the M-Sport Package and M5 will look like? Have you seen them?
Old 05-31-2010, 09:27 AM
Members

the wheels look alot like audi s5 wheels
Old 05-31-2010, 10:25 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2008 535i: June 6th start build, complete June 17th, at NY Port July 5th, at dealer July 10th, took delivery Friday July 13- Plantimum Bronze/Natural Brown Leather/Light Poplar, Sport Package, Sport Auto, Active Steering, Premium Package, CWP & PDC. Dinan Performance Software 384hp & 421 ft/lbs.

Originally Posted by sdg1871
I agree that the current E Class is better looking than the new F10. But I couldn't deal with the crappy handling of the non AMG models. E63 is an entirely different animal and I love it.
Just got my MB E550 Cabriolet on Saturday. I have the AMG Package with summer rubber, wheels, paddle shifters, sport suspension, sport mode button, sport body kit. I have to say that it handles great, quick turn in, no body roll and it sticks in the corner. MB is getting very BMW-like in the handling department. The exhaust sounds fantastic, something that BMW should learn for their non- M cars.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:38 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pennetta
Just got my MB E550 Cabriolet on Saturday. I have the AMG Package with summer rubber, wheels, paddle shifters, sport suspension, sport mode button, sport body kit. I have to say that it handles great, quick turn in, no body roll and it sticks in the corner. MB is getting very BMW-like in the handling department. The exhaust sounds fantastic, something that BMW should learn for their non- M cars.
Pannetta, please post a few pics of your new MB.
Yest I saw an Alpine White E350 Cabriolet(black) and I must say. THAT CAR IS A HEAD TURNER
Old 05-31-2010, 10:47 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Congrats. The E550 cab is a beautiful car and to me, the new E is a better looking car than the F10. Maybe the E550 cab with AMG package has more aggressive suspension tuning than the new E350 I drove for 4 days in So Cal a month ago. That car handled like a pig in the canyon roads but was super comfortable and composed around town.

Are you coming to the Bear Mountain meet on June 12? I'd love to see how your new ride performs in the twisties.
Old 05-31-2010, 01:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: E90 M3
Model Year: 2011

Congratulations pennetta! Do post some pics... I have decided to get the M3 sedan over the F10. I took my wife out to the dealer yesterday to look at the F10. They were closed but she took one look at the one on the floor and asked if that was the 5 or the 7? She then said it is a sedan, not a sports car and that my E60 at least looked sporty. She also said I should go with the M3. God I love her!
Old 05-31-2010, 02:32 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2008 535i: June 6th start build, complete June 17th, at NY Port July 5th, at dealer July 10th, took delivery Friday July 13- Plantimum Bronze/Natural Brown Leather/Light Poplar, Sport Package, Sport Auto, Active Steering, Premium Package, CWP & PDC. Dinan Performance Software 384hp & 421 ft/lbs.

Originally Posted by kscarrol
Congratulations pennetta! Do post some pics... I have decided to get the M3 sedan over the F10. I took my wife out to the dealer yesterday to look at the F10. They were closed but she took one look at the one on the floor and asked if that was the 5 or the 7? She then said it is a sedan, not a sports car and that my E60 at least looked sporty. She also said I should go with the M3. God I love her!
That's three of us, poleposition went convertible too. Sorry but the F10 went to mainstream in it's looks.
Old 05-31-2010, 06:22 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by terps
Spy pic of M-sport package:

http://f10.5post.com...ad.php?t=391423

Those wheels are absolutely drop dead gorgeous. The front bumper looks like the one on the E92 coupe m-sport, which is good with me.
Can't wait to see this unveiled.

Anyone know how much m-sport package usually costs?
the wheels look like old M6 wheels.
no liking it, need to see it in the flesh.
it looks too carm, it need more beef into it.
maybe I wait for 3rd party body kits
Old 05-31-2010, 06:27 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by terps
Really? I'm blown away by those wheels! Car just needs a little drop.
they look abit like these.
I know they will have a range of M wheels when the kit comes out.
But not liking the wheels
Attached Thumbnails M-SPORT package spotted!  The wheels are absolutely amazing.-bmwm605_01_1600.jpg   M-SPORT package spotted!  The wheels are absolutely amazing.-bmwm605_20_1600.jpg   M-SPORT package spotted!  The wheels are absolutely amazing.-bmw-5-m-pack-1.jpg   M-SPORT package spotted!  The wheels are absolutely amazing.-bmw-5-m-pack-4.jpg  
Old 06-01-2010, 01:24 AM
ipp
Senior Members

My Ride: 07' 530d - M-Sport - Titanium Silver / Black Dakota leather 08' 120i - M-Sport - Alpine White III / Black Sensatec

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Congrats. The E550 cab is a beautiful car and to me, the new E is a better looking car than the F10. Maybe the E550 cab with AMG package has more aggressive suspension tuning than the new E350 I drove for 4 days in So Cal a month ago. That car handled like a pig in the canyon roads but was super comfortable and composed around town.

Are you coming to the Bear Mountain meet on June 12? I'd love to see how your new ride performs in the twisties.
MBUSA is putting all-season tires on the E3504M/E5504M the result is bad handling and bad breaking results. I don't think that is what the engineers in Stuttgart had in mind.

Quick Reply: M-SPORT package spotted! The wheels are absolutely amazing.