E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

Singh Tune e60 M5 before and after

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 07:33 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FlyM5' post='1056433' date='Nov 16 2009, 08:25 PM
Sorry for my broken Engrish!
Hotdog is a bad ass mofo tho!

NP Tom!!

Cant wait till you get those headers installed so you can have another run with the HOTDOG!! hahaha
Old 11-16-2009, 07:36 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by Rab Dog' post='1056437' date='Nov 16 2009, 08:33 PM
NP Tom!!

Cant wait till you get those headers installed so you can have another run with the HOTDOG!! hahaha
I think you're confusing Tom with Joe. Tom has the C63 AMG and it already has headers (unless Tom's planning to switch to a different brand?). Joe's the one with the Sepang M5.

BTW, I like the new signature.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:55 PM
Members

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='1056440' date='Nov 16 2009, 08:36 PM
I think you're confusing Tom with Joe. Tom has the C63 AMG and it already has headers (unless Tom's planning to switch to a different brand?). Joe's the one with the Sepang M5.

BTW, I like the new signature.

Tony no Tom said he was getting headers in his C63 so thata why I said that!! LOL (Or maybe i was just hearing things) But i'll also Run Joe again as well and hopefully he takes his car to RPI and has it dyno'd which will really give some solid numbers with the Singh Tune...
Old 11-16-2009, 08:11 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 //M5 AW smg

Originally Posted by Rab Dog' post='1056452' date='Nov 16 2009, 08:55 PM
Tony no Tom said he was getting headers in his C63 so thata why I said that!! LOL (Or maybe i was just hearing things) But i'll also Run Joe again as well and hopefully he takes his car to RPI and has it dyno'd which will really give some solid numbers with the Singh Tune...
It might be your loud ass exhaust that you're hearing! LOL
My car does have the ST/Headers from Kleemann already.
Someday i hope to have another run w/me driving not VD.
Sorry typo again! It's VT
Old 11-16-2009, 08:13 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by FlyM5' post='1056465' date='Nov 16 2009, 11:11 PM
Bwahahahahaha!
Old 11-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Members

Originally Posted by FlyM5' post='1056465' date='Nov 16 2009, 09:11 PM
It might be your loud ass exhaust that you're hearing! LOL
My car does have the ST/Headers from Kleemann already.
LOL sorry Tom must of been all those Hotdog runs!!! I am very suprised, since I didnt thin you had headers on how I pulled on you! Now I know why you are saying my car is putting out way more than 426hp.. My car was sitting in the Garage for 3-weeks and I just started last sat. morning and drove straight to LA to ER maybe all this hibernation is helping out!! hahaha

I want to run that Evosport C63 and see how my HOTDOG compares to that baby!! The problem is running the AMG Vs. BMW M is we cant really start by gear its has to be by speed really when both of us are in the sweet spot.. The Bottom end of those 63's is vicious as they sound!
Old 11-16-2009, 10:29 PM
Members

My Ride: e60 m5.

Before I post, I just wanted to say that I'm not taking sides on either side. I don't benefit from either parties, I just drove a car.
I have respect everyone and This was all for fun.

RPI makes great quality parts, Eloy wont bullshit anyone, He wont put his name on it if it doesnt make power. I know first hand, I've tested many products with Eloy on the M5 and M3.

Rab is a nice guy, he's always down for anything. Hes going to come to the mexico runs when I get my car back

I was driving Fast Dad's car. I've owned a M5 before, the tune actually made a big difference. A Big difference. (No Bullshit)
I take my hat off to Jaks.. Great tune.

The race was not apples vs apples. headers + oil cooler add a shit load more power.

Also, Rab's car is just a freak. His car has been strong ever since he got it, destroying every other M5 I know.

As far as I remember, he beat Kenny's dyno numbers and Kenny was always the king..

Fast Dad's car, I don't know. I never saw the baseline dyno, this was the first dyno I saw. I want to get it on a DD to see what numbers it puts since its a low reading dyno.

I don't get why the whole race was not posted, from the honks, 2nd gear we were both even. 3rd gear, half a car was pulled, 4th gear 1 1/2 car was pulled, 5th gear 3 car length or more.

The headers make power when your at higher speeds, I'm sure with the same mods, it will be a very good race.

I would love to see a rematch once the RPi headers are on. The oil cooler does help but thats after running the car a few times, so you can probably get two nice runs before the car starts heating up.

Also, I heard that C63 was half a car or a car ahead of the white m5 when they raced.. When we did a 3 way race, Rab did win but I was ahead of that C63. I don't know if it made a difference since Joe was driving.

For feature races (for everyone) it should be posted with the three honks from the beginning to the end. That way you can get the full race and see when the parties pull away..

For example:

When I get my car back, it will be MUCH more brutal.

- Tightie
Old 11-16-2009, 10:35 PM
Contributors

tightie, we need to run fast dad's car against mine. It was unfortunate that we did not get to race, with all the traffic and CHP we ended up just going back early. Let's get together early in the morning and do a few runs. My car is setup equally to Fast Dad's setup.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:39 PM
Members

My Ride: e60 m5.

Originally Posted by dbae1978' post='1056559' date='Nov 16 2009, 11:35 PM
tightie, we need to run fast dad's car against mine. It was unfortunate that we did not get to race, with all the traffic and CHP we ended up just going back early. Let's get together early in the morning and do a few runs. My car is setup equally to Fast Dad's setup.
That is fine with me but i think the owner of the car is coming down to LA on Wednesday...If he owner leaves the car until the weekend then I can come down but during the week is a no go.. I cant miss work!

I'm sure the owner will be down to set up a friendly run, He is a very nice guy.. I met him at EuroRev a few times and at Mfest.

Ask Vincent to set something up because I'm really curious to see the outcome. Please get it on video so I can see!

Thanks

Josh
Old 11-16-2009, 10:43 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by tightie' post='1056564' date='Nov 16 2009, 11:39 PM
That is fine with me but i think the owner of the car is coming down to LA on Wednesday...If he owner leaves the car until the weekend then I can come down but during the week is a no go.. I cant miss work!

I'm sure the owner will be down to set up a friendly run, He is a very nice guy.. I met him at EuroRev a few times and at Mfest.

Ask Vincent to set something up because I'm really curious to see the outcome. Please get it on video so I can see!

Thanks

Josh
Wednesday is good for me....i've got a headrest camera mount so we'll be sure to post the vids. I still haven't posted the vid between the sepang m5 vs Rab Dogs car.

Quick Reply: Singh Tune e60 M5 before and after