E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Super Aggressive e60 wheel setup

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 10:46 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bwhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2010, 07:53 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 bmw 530xi

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
Saw this over at e46, the member is on here too but im surprised he didnt post on this forum first

anyway this stance is so damn good its crazy, looks to be the same style im going for with very similar wheel widths and offsets i think

here it is

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=754537
did you just install the front m tech bumper? do you think i can get away with just doing the front bumper only m tech? i dont want the sides or the rear.what do you think?
Old 04-17-2010, 10:23 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by John Photography
+100000
i second that..lol
Old 04-17-2010, 12:10 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
I dont know of any context where "flamboyant" is used in anything but a negative light.

Yes I bought my JICs used, they are still high quality racing coilovers, the nex's are built solidly and since you never held them in your hands you have no room to talk about them in any fashion.

Cookie cutter isnt negative, it simply means everyone doing the same thing. Some see it as bad and others as good.

You obviously werent reading my post and were simply thinking of what you wanted to say, i clearly stated i was selling my rep side skirts and putting oems back on, so good try.

Seibon makes great pieces, but they are limited run especially for our cars. Even Vorsteiner CF hoods and trunks need lots of adjustment to make them fit perfectly flush.

Maybe if you had some of these mods or even had seen them in person youd understand that top shelf aftermarket body parts like Seibon/VIS and Vorsteiner need adjustment. Get overyourself.

As far as Falken tires go, they have great reviews for all sorts of applications, same with hankook tires. You seem confused by my usage of "Top shelf". "Top Shelf" as I am using the term means, excellent quality and performance, with a good return in regards to price.

The point here is that people like you are more than willing to make exceptions to the "rules" for an e60 when it comes to modding and then look down your nose when a different style comes along that you dont like.

Nobody said you had to like the style, but this attempt at an indepth analysis of why people mod this way and who they are is simply arrogant.

Get it now?
Ive never seen anyone use "cookie cutter" to describe anything nice. "cookie cutter" comes from describing piece of shit houses that all have the same layout, are slapped together in half the time it should be, and builders cutting corners to pump out more cheap houses.

Gene for mod.