E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

to m5 on tuesday or not

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550 sport with all the fixins, 07 yukon with all the fixins.

I was asked by umchchris to upload a video of the way these new wheels spin. Hope you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5L09SVOia8&feature=player_embedded#!
Old 12-07-2011, 02:22 AM
Banned

My Ride: E60 550i

nice.........

when you get your M5, plenty of fun stuff to do to it....and of course, if you are interested in the full RPI, from headers to the GTS system, give us all, right now we have everything in stock

Originally Posted by boots
My wife called me and told me my rpi exhaust arrived yesterday. Yeppiiii. ( Too bad I'm out of town working) But I wont open it when I return just incase I do decide to pick up that m5. That way, I can send this one back and upgrade to the full rpi.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:30 PM
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by bimmerzone
nice.........

when you get your M5, plenty of fun stuff to do to it....and of course, if you are interested in the full RPI, from headers to the GTS system, give us all, right now we have everything in stock

Thanks. I decided to just keep mine as It is a nice car and nothing wrong with it. I just got home yesterday and went to see the one that I saw on the net at the stealership. My wife and I looked it all over and drove it. But I told the guy I wont buy that one due to the fact it had been on the track. Screws were in the glove box because the numb nut didnt know how to put it back together. Rubber was missing from under the hood that exposes the bolts that you take off to get to your angle eyes. Front tires were the first tattle tale from track use. Told the guy to quit trying to pass this car off as a 08 with 22,500 miles and nothing wrong with it. Even then when I was at a bmw stealership a few weeks ago, they tried to under appraise my car if I did buy their m5. Tried to pull that ol'shit It is worth 33,000. laughed in his face. I said oh yea. My car has 19,200 miles on it and absolutly looks awesome. Who do you take me for. My wife was going to curse him out as she laughed also and embarrased him. So no m5 for me unless I find one that is in awesome condition like mine.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:21 AM
Banned

My Ride: E60 550i

The right one will come along.... Cant believe those guys had an M5 in that condition... ouch

Originally Posted by boots
Thanks. I decided to just keep mine as It is a nice car and nothing wrong with it. I just got home yesterday and went to see the one that I saw on the net at the stealership. My wife and I looked it all over and drove it. But I told the guy I wont buy that one due to the fact it had been on the track. Screws were in the glove box because the numb nut didnt know how to put it back together. Rubber was missing from under the hood that exposes the bolts that you take off to get to your angle eyes. Front tires were the first tattle tale from track use. Told the guy to quit trying to pass this car off as a 08 with 22,500 miles and nothing wrong with it. Even then when I was at a bmw stealership a few weeks ago, they tried to under appraise my car if I did buy their m5. Tried to pull that ol'shit It is worth 33,000. laughed in his face. I said oh yea. My car has 19,200 miles on it and absolutly looks awesome. Who do you take me for. My wife was going to curse him out as she laughed also and embarrased him. So no m5 for me unless I find one that is in awesome condition like mine.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Members
Senior Members

Yea, they thought they had a sucka. And they wonder why that car has been on their lot for 2 months. Go figure.