E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

HELP! plzz

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 02:02 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 525i : Alpine White, Steptronic, Black Interior with Amethyst Leather & Popular Grain Brown, 17" 122-Style Rims, Adaptive Bi-Xenon Headlights, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Advanced A/C, Sports Steering Wheel, Electrically Adjustable Steering Column, Extended Lighting Package, PDC, Sliding Armrest, Bus Navi, Hi-Fi Sound System (MP3 DVDs), CD Changer, Rear Sunshades.. MODS:M-tech front bumper, Painted Grill, Installed Aux-In, Garage Door Opener (Overhead Compartement), ///M Steering wheel, Wood hand brake trim, Wood gear-shift lever. 35% Tint all around.. Got, ACS Roof Spoiler, but not installed..

sorry for the late reply...just saw this....
you are right.i have a normal sports steering wheel the one with the sylver trim... but i have ordered the trim peace of the m-sports steering wheel and have installed it... i have taken out all the titanium inserts in the car. now my gear knob is chaged to wood, also the newer idrive knob with leather.... all is left is the ac knobs... i cant do anything about that... but the car looks alot better IMO, much classer....