E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

whats with people who go slow on purpose?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 535i

Originally Posted by 545IblupasdU
What does the frequency with which one sees people driving and passing with hazards on have any relevance to the amount of time a person has been driving? What if I had said Ive seen it 4 times how long would, you ass, oom I was driving? is there some type of gauge or measurement of time associated with seeing hazard lights? Is this something you have thought about while driving around the highway witnessing the numerous drivers with their hazards blazing as they honk to get past you? Maybe you are special? Maybe there are alot of emergencies around you
Is it not obvious? Someone having an emergency and driving with their emergency/hazard flashers on isn't some super rare occurrence. The fact you claim to have never seen this makes me think you are a new driver, drive with blinders on, or are lying to support your side of the debate.

Keep running up on other drivers ass and honking your horn, even though it slows you down even more at least it will get your post count up.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:25 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by ProMed
Is it not obvious? Someone having an emergency and driving with their emergency/hazard flashers on isn't some super rare occurrence. The fact you claim to have never seen this makes me think you are a new driver, drive with blinders on, or are lying to support your side of the debate.

Keep running up on other drivers ass and honking your horn, even though it slows you down even more at least it will get your post count up.
The only reason you brought up post count is to take the focus off the 10 posts you got in here I got 6....

#11 coming up!
Old 06-20-2011, 07:31 PM
Contributors

The only reason you brought up post count is to take the focus off the 10 posts you got in here I got 6....

#11 coming up!
I brought up post count because that is only "benefit" I can see that you are getting out of running up on another cars ass and honking your horn. Sounds like I "benefit" from you being slowed down more than yourself, thanks..
Old 06-20-2011, 07:38 PM
Senior Members

I brought up post count because that is only "benefit" I can see that you are getting out of running up on another cars ass and honking your horn. Sounds like I "benefit" from you being slowed down more than yourself, thanks..
Yes you got me again, look at you! you are a madman driving all slow n shit! Dont forget da lean!

unreal!
Old 06-20-2011, 07:45 PM
Contributors

Yes you got me again, look at you! you are a madman driving all slow n shit! Dont forget da lean!

unreal!
Uh I don't drive slow, but I probably would if some jackass started honking his horn on my ass. Good luck with that.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:54 PM
Senior Members

Uh I don't drive slow, but I probably would if some jackass started honking his horn on my ass. Good luck with that.
Even if it was an emergency and they had their hazard lights on? you fucking clown
Old 06-20-2011, 08:23 PM
Contributors

Even if it was an emergency and they had their hazard lights on? you fucking clown
A guy that runs up on other cars asses honking his horn is calling me a clown huh? lol.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:33 PM
Senior Members

A guy that runs up on other cars asses honking his horn is calling me a clown huh? lol.

I didnt call you clown I said "fucking clown" and thats because you are calling people "jackass" you should have not insulted anyone including myself without thinking it would result in retaliation.

I explained exactly what happened in my second post but you insist on repeating the same thing over and over and I dont know why? In my eyes you either cant read or your a fucking clown who is trying to forcefeed your statement to people. This was not about tailgating at high speeds flashing highbeams and honking viciously, although it has been a main part of the conversation, this is about people going below the speedlimit on a tight street and causing unneccessary traffic, to the result of several people honking and trying to pass. Can you understand this or not?
Old 06-20-2011, 09:39 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think it is a situation of "a guy" riding someones ass and honking his horn. In most situations on the highway if someone is going slow in the fast lane, it is numerous people that have to switch lanes to pass them. The chances of an accident are greatly raised when some douche goes slow and causes all these lane switches, if anything they should be the ones yelled at. I do not condone speeding or wreckless driving at all, but it is common knowledge if you are going slow in the left lane then GTFO.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:10 AM
Members

I had to respond here too. I simply can't stand those assholes! You know the kind - some moron looking at his dick, driving 20 in a 40, or highway idiots going 50mph in the left lane at rush hour. It just pisses me off how inconsiderate people can be!

The worst part is that they put me in danger and make me break the law by forcing me to pass them on the median, or in the opposite lane on a double-lined road.

When I pass them I *always* look to see who the driver was. It actually makes me feel much better if I see an old grandma/pa.

I don't tailgate though - not worth the risk. And I don't bother honking/flashing - the fucking morons get angry. My wife flashed a sedan going 55 on 70 in the left lane once. The other driver went behind my wife and starting tailgating her, flashing and honking. What an AWESOME feel was to see a police cruiser pull up behind the bitch and pull her over...

Quick Reply: whats with people who go slow on purpose?