E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Horrified with Delivery from BMWWHEELS.COM

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 - M5 - Alpine White - Portland Brown Full Merino - Madeira Walnut - Manual Trans - Enhanced Premium Sound - HD Radio - Sirius- iPod - Sun Shades - Soft Close Doors - Comfort Access

OK .... I need to practice my posting and reply skills.

I will take this opportunity to say hello to all my fellow E60 friends. Now I will shut-up and study the post/reply tools!
Old 12-09-2006, 10:21 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

When I saw those original pictures and the post, it actually made me very angry.
Everything about it was just so unnecessary and knowingly done wrong by the suppliers.

I'm glad to see that the supplier has reacted as they should do in this instance. Hopefully they will also ensure they improve their packaging process, just in case anyone here in the Forum does actually decide to take the risk with this supplier.

I think all other comments about how it should be, have been stated by others in this thread.

I'm just glad for monacoBMW that this should get sorted before Christmas, so you don't have this hanging over you, and can focus on the festive period / family / etc.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures...!!

Cheers
Old 12-09-2006, 10:25 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

Originally Posted by wmhandy' post='365410' date='Dec 9 2006, 08:07 PM
OK .... I need to practice my posting and reply skills.

I will take this opportunity to say hello to all my fellow E60 friends. Now I will shut-up and study the post/reply tools!

Pratice makes perfect!

Cheers
Old 12-09-2006, 04:51 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Sport pack.M tech kit. 167 wheels

Originally Posted by EBMCS03' post='365397' date='Dec 9 2006, 01:55 PM
Well mine is not a damaged issue. Its an undelivered issued thats been sent back to the shipper. I was trying all week to get them to turn the package around to try the deliver again. Where I'm sending it to is VERY obvious. anyone with half a brain cell can find it. The driver did not even attempt to locate the delivery location. Stuff gets sent there day in and day out and the location can be found w/out a suite number but this perticular driver decided to not even read the 8 Foot tall X 40 Wide Red business sign or even try to open up the double openning glass door with the business name printed on the main entrance floor and send it back to the shipper.

They attempted delviery once and sent it back to the shipper. I called the shipper and the shipper has said they get that a lot from UPS the drivers dont bother to put in any effort or use any brain cells to stop and think. They just return stuff. SO yes 2 weeks later my package is back at the shipper. Now probably another week for it to get it sent out again.

So all the problems I have had with UPS is with the company... not the shipper packaging...

EBSMC03 you are not following the real subject here. the subject here is packaging and damage problems for shipped parts
its a really off topic what you are complaining here about delivery issue not damaged goods.
Old 12-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

I s DHL the same?
or are they better or worst?
Old 12-09-2006, 11:42 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk' post='365373' date='Dec 9 2006, 05:42 PM
sorry forgot to put down the work not rich.
so sounds like your not a family man then
Something lost in translation.

I'm someone who priotitises his time by NOT having to return faulty goods.

Whether that time is used with family or to make money is irrelevant.

"Time is Money" may be a quoute with which you're unfamiliar but FYI Benjamin Franklin said "Remember, time is money." and is meant to be treated metaphorically not literally.

ABC
Old 12-10-2006, 12:11 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 525i Silver Gray/Gray Dakota Leather | Steptronic | Cold Weather | Xenon | Premium Package Modifications: M Aero Kit | Carbon Fiber Kidney Grill | K&N Air Filter | Charcoal Filter Removed | Radenergie R10 Silver 20" soon | kW coilover V3 | SprintBooster soon | M5 trunk finisher Next planned mods: ?Hamann quad exhaust + Hamann quad rear diffuser + Hamann Front Lip?

I just hope my wheels won't experience the same fate :'(
Old 12-10-2006, 06:39 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by aybeesea' post='365596' date='Dec 10 2006, 04:42 PM
Something lost in translation.

I'm someone who priotitises his time by NOT having to return faulty goods.

Whether that time is used with family or to make money is irrelevant.

"Time is Money" may be a quoute with which you're unfamiliar but FYI Benjamin Franklin said "Remember, time is money." and is meant to be treated metaphorically not literally.

ABC
yes your right time is money but money is not every thing
Old 12-10-2006, 10:49 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk' post='365650' date='Dec 10 2006, 03:39 PM
yes your right time is money but money is not every thing
It isn't.

And wouldn't you rather spend your time doing something you want to than having to return substandard goods and buy them somewhere else?

Wouldn't it be better if the supplier got it right first time?

ABC
Old 12-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 2005 X3 3.0

Originally Posted by arcleid' post='365601' date='Dec 10 2006, 04:11 AM
I just hope my wheels won't experience the same fate :'(

did you order it from them?

Quick Reply: Horrified with Delivery from BMWWHEELS.COM