E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by kcleung
same for chi gung and even if you just take it as a breathing exercise, its very good for the mind and body.

all chivasome does is to package some v simple stuff for busy rich people and turn a pretty horrible detox process into a nicer experience. the director of chivasome said some of their clients actually broke down and cried so I wouldnt call it exactly a nice holiday. if you want to save a few $, just turn yourself into a vegetarian for a few days and just eat fruit and zero protein diet.
to me that would be a nice holiday to flush out most of the crap inside of us.
no pain no gane
that good saving money but being a vegetarian is not good for the system, should have both = amount to live long.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:45 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by mark_hk
Cos its nice to be pampered by someone else and live in a nice hotel for a while...!

Why spend so much money on buying expensive cars, whena cheap japanese one will work just as well?

Its because people have the money to do it and is willing to spend money on luxurious things like detox trips to Koh Samui or wherever....
if I had the money I would do the same too but for now need to save.
these trip will come when Im 50 and I retire then I have at lest 30 to hope 50 years to play around and that when the real fun begins, when I got the money.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:46 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ricky1329
See you tonight.
may come down after dinner
Old 05-17-2010, 06:51 PM
Contributors

I was going to install conway front ARQ Style Front Lip but found out it will not fit my car :thumbsdown:.

looks like I can install any thing on my LCI unless I mod it back to pre LCI kit.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:48 PM
Contributors

been only away for a few days and wow we are in hot camera discussion already!?

my impression:
It's the lens that make the difference, not the camera. Nikon lens genearly produced sharper images, while Canon lens give smoother skin tone, with Nikon all the flaws on the skin of model will be exposed.
So pick the camp according to what you prefer. My father went with Nikon and I do the same so as to use his old lens in the beginning...

My experience in Singapore, D3+24-70 is just too heavy when I need to take care of my 2 years old under the 34c climate. nikon end up stay in hotel safe for the rest of the trip and I used a Panasonic GF1 + Canon S90 for the rest of trip.

ha ha! You two are killin me....!!

Lets just agree that Nikon is better and more expensive. End of discussion! ha ha!

Just jking... lets agree to disagree. It is an on going debate on Nikon vs. Canon and it will continue to go on until Nikon buys out Canon ha ha!
Old 05-17-2010, 07:50 PM
Contributors

well said mark!

Cos its nice to be pampered by someone else and live in a nice hotel for a while...!

Why spend so much money on buying expensive cars, whena cheap japanese one will work just as well?

Its because people have the money to do it and is willing to spend money on luxurious things like detox trips to Koh Samui or wherever....
Old 05-17-2010, 10:52 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by etchu
been only away for a few days and wow we are in hot camera discussion already!?

my impression:
It's the lens that make the difference, not the camera. Nikon lens genearly produced sharper images, while Canon lens give smoother skin tone, with Nikon all the flaws on the skin of model will be exposed.
So pick the camp according to what you prefer. My father went with Nikon and I do the same so as to use his old lens in the beginning...

My experience in Singapore, D3+24-70 is just too heavy when I need to take care of my 2 years old under the 34c climate. nikon end up stay in hotel safe for the rest of the trip and I used a Panasonic GF1 + Canon S90 for the rest of trip.
it dose not matter in the image quilty now days
there is photoshop CS5 which can do any thing, I mean any thing you what on a image.
also the lightroom which you can get very good image from a crap cam.
I think now days it all down to what you are used to.
like I said before it same as driving a BMW and MB which every feel you like and very hard to change.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:55 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by kcleung
I bet to differ, it should always be the market price. a research analyst can look at the book of a company and tell the rest of the world how much its worth, ie, the target share price but rarely is the stock price is traded in.
went to 298 shop and both lens is $18200 and also shop next to MTR $18350 for both
looks like both makes are = right now.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:07 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk
it dose not matter in the image quilty now days
there is photoshop CS5 which can do any thing, I mean any thing you what on a image.
also the lightroom which you can get very good image from a crap cam.
I think now days it all down to what you are used to.
like I said before it same as driving a BMW and MB which every feel you like and very hard to change.
can they fix photos with the wrong focus?
Old 05-17-2010, 11:21 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk
to me that would be a nice holiday to flush out most of the crap inside of us.
no pain no gane
that good saving money but being a vegetarian is not good for the system, should have both = amount to live long.
yes, a balanced diet is key to good health, the detox is just a few days which is v good for the body.

there has been some research to indicate that the diet in china 20-30 years ago was actually a v healthy one - low protein, high veg + some carb.

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum