E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 09:58 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by newbie2
Thanks Ricky helping me to make a smart, sharp and beautiful tail light. Turning them on at night and look at them in 6 feet is like looking at an art!
Thanks Ricky for helping with LED AE!!!!

AK finally got the carbon diffuser on.... getting it perfect until 1:45am!!!!
Old 05-18-2010, 04:02 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by billhk
looks like a toyota Yaris or a snooker cue ball
Does look a bit like a q car. Oh well, guess a trip to the showroom in the nr future.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Senior Members

you guys are only gonna take some pics of Promotion girls in short skirts, some car ones, family and the odd landscape/urban, in any case it's not professional, but you have pro gear, so unless you are a pro or have won
photo contests, close this argument or someone will come with Leica is better or........
make a vote Nikon V Canon, get everyone on the forum to vote, lets see how that works out?

great this site, we have Song MB owners on here, E90 men, some weird stuff about detox, Tai Chi and kung fu and amongst this some modding
i luv it!!!!! .
Actually, I much prefer having a photo taken for me w me and short skirt promotion girls in it
Old 05-18-2010, 05:56 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by newbie2
Thanks Ricky helping me to make a smart, sharp and beautiful tail light. Turning them on at night and look at them in 6 feet is like looking at an art!
congrats
Old 05-18-2010, 05:57 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by mark_hk
Thanks Ricky for helping with LED AE!!!!

AK finally got the carbon diffuser on.... getting it perfect until 1:45am!!!!
wow you guys are good.
good job I did not stay
photos?
Old 05-18-2010, 06:10 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by kcleung
cant wait much longer, I need to buy something for the wife as a present.
Try the Canon G11, it's really good for ladies, although it can't zoom far, but it works really well in dark environment, that's very important in the usual events that we usualy go with the ladies and/or kids.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:16 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by etchu
been only away for a few days and wow we are in hot camera discussion already!?

my impression:
It's the lens that make the difference, not the camera. Nikon lens genearly produced sharper images, while Canon lens give smoother skin tone, with Nikon all the flaws on the skin of model will be exposed.
So pick the camp according to what you prefer. My father went with Nikon and I do the same so as to use his old lens in the beginning...

My experience in Singapore, D3+24-70 is just too heavy when I need to take care of my 2 years old under the 34c climate. nikon end up stay in hotel safe for the rest of the trip and I used a Panasonic GF1 + Canon S90 for the rest of trip.
You are right about that, it's a "heavy" commitment to bring the D3 along man... I learnt it from my last trip to Tokyo... I think I lost a few pounds there (thou it took me no time to gain them back with interest)
Old 05-18-2010, 06:17 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by wnshie
Try the Canon G11, it's really good for ladies, although it can zoom far, but it works really well in dark environment, that's very important in the usual events that we usualy go with the ladies and/or kids.
he looking for more of movie than photo. so the DMC-LX5 is the best chose right now
Old 05-18-2010, 06:18 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by wnshie
You are right about that, it's a "heavy" commitment to bring the D3 along man... I learnt it from my last trip to Tokyo... I think I lost a few pounds there (thou it took me no time to gain them back with interest)
Old 05-18-2010, 06:25 PM
Senior Members

you guys are only gonna take some pics of Promotion girls in short skirts, some car ones, family and the odd landscape/urban, in any case it's not professional, but you have pro gear, so unless you are a pro or have won
photo contests, close this argument or someone will come with Leica is better or........
make a vote Nikon V Canon, get everyone on the forum to vote, lets see how that works out?

great this site, we have Song MB owners on here, E90 men, some weird stuff about detox, Tai Chi and kung fu and amongst this some modding
i luv it!!!!! .
Hey! Where is your Song MB bodykits? Can't wait!

What are you talking about? We also have 12"FJ, Blow Water King, Electron, Initial D, Sheep in Wolf-in-Sheep-Skin Costume , Car pretending to be a shark, Song MB mod'er, Aux. Officer, Doctors, Engineers, filthy businessmen like me, and most importantly, Bimmers Fans who either like it stock or mod'ed

I love this forum!

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum