E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2013, 06:43 PM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535i LCI with sports/premium package, Sports trans with paddle shifters, CF emblems, JB4 Software, Dinan Exhaust, Navigation, M5Tech body kit, Carbon wrap interrior trim and CIC Controller.

It looks wavy to me, in fact everyone I've seen you can clearly see waves in it from the joining process. I would drive carefully and avoid bump. The joing process will probably hold up pretty good since it was welded, but the finishing side with the glass and filler will soon come off. Large amounts like this will eventually separate because of the polypropylene material. This material is very difficult to work with. It will take small amounts though. It looks ok, but IMOP just a little too busy for this 98 yr old man.
Old 08-30-2013, 03:45 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tonyb635
It looks wavy to me, in fact everyone I've seen you can clearly see waves in it from the joining process. I would drive carefully and avoid bump. The joing process will probably hold up pretty good since it was welded, but the finishing side with the glass and filler will soon come off. Large amounts like this will eventually separate because of the polypropylene material. This material is very difficult to work with. It will take small amounts though. It looks ok, but IMOP just a little too busy for this 98 yr old man.
What are you talking about Willis? Are you referring to the bumper? tonyb635 I'll be fighting and scratching all the way to 100. I decided at my age to radically change and become part of the dark side collective. At my age I should just give in. But I always like to live on the edge. Nobody will ever be younger and more rebellious and radical as me. As with all my toys I just have to make it as close as to the best as possible. I guess I'm yearning for attention. I bet you when I leave this world I'll have the best looking casket in the planet. Take a look at my Harley Davidson for example.LOL I'm being vain. God please forgive me.

Boys and their toys. Not worried with bumps only light poles. Once I get home I'll post on the quality of the bumper mod. I'll be home in 6 days God willing. Wahooooo!!!
Attached Thumbnails God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-bike.jpg  

Last edited by Jrosa55; 08-30-2013 at 04:18 AM.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:10 AM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535i LCI with sports/premium package, Sports trans with paddle shifters, CF emblems, JB4 Software, Dinan Exhaust, Navigation, M5Tech body kit, Carbon wrap interrior trim and CIC Controller.

Originally Posted by Jrosa55
What are you talking about Willis? Are you referring to the bumper? tonyb635 I'll be fighting and scratching all the way to 100. I decided at my age to radically change and become part of the dark side collective. At my age I should just give in. But I always like to live on the edge. Nobody will ever be younger and more rebellious and radical as me. As with all my toys I just have to make it as close as to the best as possible. I guess I'm yearning for attention. I bet you when I leave this world I'll have the best looking casket in the planet. Take a look at my Harley Davidson for example.LOL I'm being vain. God please forgive me.

Boys and their toys. Not worried with bumps only light poles. Once I get home I'll post on the quality of the bumper mod. I'll be home in 6 days God willing. Wahooooo!!!
Ha ha, nice bike. Is that lady getting ready to lick that tank...? Btw the 98 yr old thing was referring to me, I know your not quite that young yet. Can't wait to see your detailed QA report on this bumper.
Old 08-31-2013, 01:54 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

really don't like either of your choices in splitters.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:11 AM
New Members

Default Grown man crying.

Originally Posted by devildawg712
really don't like either of your choices in splitters.
Devildawg, you really know how to hurt a man. You have scarred me for ever. Know I will craw back into my hole. LOL

Last edited by Jrosa55; 08-31-2013 at 03:30 AM.
Old 09-02-2013, 06:33 AM
New Members

Default I'm coming home.

Jrosa55 has left the building. See you all on the other side of the pond. Yahoo!!

I'm coming home, I'm coming home, I'm coming home..

Proud to serve!!

Go get a napkin.

Why are you crying?

Last edited by Jrosa55; 09-02-2013 at 06:43 AM.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:04 AM
New Members

Default Moby Dick Getting a make over. Teaser alert

The art of patience. Painted and installed M5 side mirrors. Roof painted BMW black and the chrome around the windows dipped in black. Black dip found at Home Depot. Currently experiencing fittment problems with the Umnitza M5 bumper and the M5 fenders around the front wheel well. Work in progress.
Attached Thumbnails God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-more-002.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-more-003.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-more-004.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-more-005.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-more-006.jpg  

Last edited by Jrosa55; 09-26-2013 at 04:15 AM.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:06 AM
New Members

Default More Pic's

More patience.
Attached Thumbnails God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-more-007.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-more-008.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-more-009.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-more-010.jpg  
Old 09-26-2013, 04:12 AM
New Members

My Ride: 535i
Model Year: 2008

Looking good!
Old 09-26-2013, 04:38 AM
New Members

Originally Posted by zake540
Looking good!
Thanks zake540. Man haven't driven my car in a while. I travel Monday thru Friday for my new job and return home on weekends. I can't wait to finish this project before winter.

Quick Reply: God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.