E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2013, 03:28 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honey, can I get a lip job?

Moby Dick was not a happy camper after this installation. He fought it all the way. We had to get everyone involved in the shop to corralled him. He didn't want the lip in any way. Finally the vet came in with a fish that had a sleeping pill in it. Once he fell asleep they were able to rapidly install the Darth Vader lip. When he woke up and noticed the lip he tried to shake it off with no luck. Once he noticed the lip on glass reflection from the office he starred for a long time and then gave the thumbs (Flipper) up, winked and then smiled. Not looking forward to his new flippers and ears installation. I guess will have to shoot him with tranquilizer gun.

BTW, sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a wall. It would be nice to respond negative or positive. I can take it. I apologize for the stupid videos. I'm just having fun. Waz'up!

https://plus.google.com/100053305817176762271/posts

Last edited by Jrosa55; 08-13-2013 at 01:15 AM.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:35 PM
New Members

Default Music to my ears. Just chugging alone.

Well folks, I have to let you guys know that unfortunately Moby Dick is experiencing some type unexpected medical condition. I’ve recently been noticing a short attention span and loss of appetite coming from the white ghost. It’s very obvious that when approached for feeding sessions Moby has no interest in food even when being provided with a combination of scallops, fish, eels, plankton and his favorite sardines. I wasn’t sure if his new Darth Vader lip was interfering with his ability to consume nutrients. Maybe he’s at a stage were he is in need to mate or procreate a Moby Dick junior. After various unsuccessful attempts a vet was called in for a diagnostic. After a plethora of test, we finally discovered the culprit of Moby’s medical condition. Moby is experiencing hearing loss caused by a serious ear infection. The only solution is to implant hearing aids. I just ordered Moby Dick’s ear hearing apparatus with built in Bluetooth music option. I’ll keep you in the loop on Moby’s recuperation status. Contraption pic's below.

I wonder how Moby would react if I stream via Bluetooth sounds of a female whale in heat. It would probably bring out the sperm whale out of him.

Attached Thumbnails God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-m5-mirrors.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-m5-mirrors-4.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-m5-mirrors-3.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-m5-mirrors2.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-m5-mirrors1.jpg  

Last edited by Jrosa55; 08-17-2013 at 02:03 AM.
Old 08-18-2013, 07:23 PM
New Members

Default God please help me. When is it going to stop?

At Aluminum Fuel Brake Foot Rest Pedals Food Pedal Fit for BMW E60 5 6

New Left Front Fender Linder for BMW E60 M5 2004 2009 | eBay

Here are the last pieces on my bucket list to purchase. I'm done after that. LOL

Divine Trinity

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...3/IMG_0867.jpg

Black dip the interior of my rims.

Honey can I dip my ________ gun metal black.

I'm going to stick these LED's somewhere. Maybe my future fogies.

7000K 5 LED CREE SMD High Power Super White Daytime Running Fog Bumper Lights | eBay

Anybody knows where to get this diffuser cheaper? Group buy time!

Wald International Rear Diffuser BMW M5 E60 06-09

Honey, is it all right if I buy a Maserati with dual exhaust tips fused together?

I'm going to name my next kid Simon and my next canine devildawg. I always wanted to have police car with flashing lights.

Last edited by Jrosa55; 08-19-2013 at 03:17 AM.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:02 PM
New Members

Default I'm coming home soon.

GREAT NEWS, I'LL BE HOME SOON. I got me a dream job working out of the house and traveling 50 to 75% to South America. Brazil here I come. I can't wait to get out of this place. The money is great but the risk you take is not worth it, especially in this base being hit almost every day. Can't wait to see my dog Rusty, eat me some sushi and yea also my wife. lol

Thanks God!
Attached Thumbnails God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-photo-2.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-rusty.jpg  
Old 08-22-2013, 06:32 PM
New Members

USA 04 05 09 BMW E60 5 Series M5 Matte Black Replacement Fender Side Vent Grills | eBay

2003 2009 BMW E60 5 Series Smoked Lens White LED Side Marker Light Lamps | eBay
Old 08-25-2013, 01:23 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: [N62]

That front bumper came out nicely. Have you thought about painting by your calipers?
Old 08-28-2013, 05:37 PM
New Members

Default Honey, where is my motorcycle helmet? I'm riding my calipers.

Originally Posted by Lambda28
That front bumper came out nicely. Have you thought about painting by your calipers?
Lambda thank you for your warm hearted comment on my Darth Vader spoiler. So far your the only one on this forum that has made a comment. We must have unique taste. lol I apologized for the late response. I've been closing all my projects before I head home from the sandlot. Great advise on painting the brake calipers they do look horrible. I decided to grant your wishes. Honey, have you seen my neon green spray paint can? Is under the cover. No, no not the rainbow color one, the green neon one that we used to paint your tire hub caps. Sorry, we're all out, I've using it to paint my toe nails. It looks cool when I wake up in the middle of the night to P. It looks groovy under the neon poster lights. You can use the neon pink one that I just got from Home Depot.

https://www.google.com/search?q=vht+...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Attached Thumbnails God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-lip3.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-lip2.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-lip1.jpg  

Last edited by Jrosa55; 08-28-2013 at 05:52 PM.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:18 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 530I
Model Year: 530i

The front spoiler should cover the whole front bumper. From the pictures, it looks ridiculously over modified and out of place. If I were you, I would take it off and keep it off. Sorry, it's just my opinion.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:37 AM
New Members

Originally Posted by E60I
The front spoiler should cover the whole front bumper. From the pictures, it looks ridiculously over modified and out of place. If I were you, I would take it off and keep it off. Sorry, it's just my opinion.
I feel the same way. Yes, finally someone stepped up to the plate with the balls to criticized my build up. Come on there has to be more people out there willing to step into the lions den. How about the cheesy roof spoiler and the trunk bat wing? Honey, someone on the 5series forum is criticizing my Darth Vader spoiler. I told you it looks like shit!

E60I thank you for popping my cheery! How does this look to you all?

BMW E82 1M Carbon Fiber Front Splitter Spoiler | eBay

Last edited by Jrosa55; 08-29-2013 at 12:49 AM.
Old 08-29-2013, 01:49 AM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 530I
Model Year: 530i

If you must have it, the splitters would look a lot better than your current Darth Vader spoiler (with two missing teeth). The only reason why I don't like the Darth Fader spoiler is because it fails to completely cover the left and right side of the bumper (see pic 3 of 3).

As for the roof spoiler, take your time to imagine your car without it before you take it off. I know it's not cheap doing what you are doing, but sometimes less is better.

Originally Posted by Jrosa55
I feel the same way. Yes, finally someone stepped up to the plate with the balls to criticized my build up. Come on there has to be more people out there willing to step into the lions den. How about the cheesy roof spoiler and the trunk bat wing? Honey, someone on the 5series forum is criticizing my Darth Vader spoiler. I told you it looks like shit!

E60I thank you for popping my cheery! How does this look to you all?

BMW E82 1M Carbon Fiber Front Splitter Spoiler | eBay

Last edited by E60I; 08-29-2013 at 01:52 AM.

Quick Reply: God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.