E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

E60 for THAI fellows

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 06:31 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cant seem to attach my files, sorry. When I was writing the post, I couldn't attach so I just close the window, didn't know it would post the darn thing. Well I'm trying to resize my file, but I'm so busy with school work. I'll post tmr. I got my car clayed and waxed today. Let me tell you, the car wash around ABAC is pretty good, you should try it. Well RPM is quite expensive but their stuff are sure to be good stuff, but you can try Autosport, and others too, they're all good, as far as I see. If you need something specific, let me know, I might be able to help you out. Also I'm looking to sell my subs and amp if you're interested . 40000 for two Kicker CVR12 and Rockford Fosgate Amp 8002. I'll even install it for you. help a brother out... hehehe cheers...

Also the pics of your car.. Its M-Technik kit right? not M5 kit? also what are the side mirrors, M5s right? How much did you get it for? I got a deal for 65000, auto fold, but can't get it yet. Soon...
Old 08-29-2006, 09:51 AM
Members

My Ride: BMW '06 525 i with M5 Aerokit,

Originally Posted by 525iSE' post='328217' date='Aug 29 2006, 09:31 PM
I cant seem to attach my files, sorry. When I was writing the post, I couldn't attach so I just close the window, didn't know it would post the darn thing. Well I'm trying to resize my file, but I'm so busy with school work. I'll post tmr. I got my car clayed and waxed today. Let me tell you, the car wash around ABAC is pretty good, you should try it. Well RPM is quite expensive but their stuff are sure to be good stuff, but you can try Autosport, and others too, they're all good, as far as I see. If you need something specific, let me know, I might be able to help you out. Also I'm looking to sell my subs and amp if you're interested . 40000 for two Kicker CVR12 and Rockford Fosgate Amp 8002. I'll even install it for you. help a brother out... hehehe cheers...

Also the pics of your car.. Its M-Technik kit right? not M5 kit? also what are the side mirrors, M5s right? How much did you get it for? I got a deal for 65000, auto fold, but can't get it yet. Soon...
That's arright, we will see your ride today, So we will have a look at the brand new ride of my freind after get waxed up yeah I will go to polish my car from the BMW SRINAKARIN maybe next week and what about the AUTOSPORT and others ! Any Idea about their places as i don't really know the places like these, i went to the RPM's RAm place but do u think it's another branch will be cheaper or the prices will be same !
Please tell some more places so i will try 2 or 3 places first to make any desicion as i want the rear trunk spoiler, ACs Rear wind screen spoiler, etc.etc. and most of all the 20" wheels as i am interested in the BREYTON's SPIRIT, Do you have any idea that where can i get the best deal !

Yeah, mine is M Sports kit not the M5 as M5 needs many more modifications and i don't really like that perticualr M5's look, so i will make it the mixture of M and AC S, Please help me dear with this,

I will ask my freinds if someone is interested in your amps as i am not really ready to ruin the warranty for the first year but maybe later next year, sorry buddy,

KhobKhun Mak Mak na krab
Old 08-29-2006, 06:39 PM
Contributors

Are you looking for originals? I can probably ask my friend to get you the best deals for the Breyton Rim from RPM. As for AutoSport, they have the cheapest AeroKit, original and replicas. I can't really tell you the location but here's a phone number for AutoSport, trust me, you get the best Aero Kit there, no rip off, as for wheels, I'll ask my friend for you. AutoSport: 022143089. Let me know if you need more help.
Old 08-29-2006, 07:26 PM
Members

Originally Posted by 525iSE' post='328483' date='Aug 30 2006, 09:39 AM
Are you looking for originals? I can probably ask my friend to get you the best deals for the Breyton Rim from RPM. As for AutoSport, they have the cheapest AeroKit, original and replicas. I can't really tell you the location but here's a phone number for AutoSport, trust me, you get the best Aero Kit there, no rip off, as for wheels, I'll ask my friend for you. AutoSport: 022143089. Let me know if you need more help.

Yeah maybe if we get some good deal, or i just saw the BMW's 172 style ! Have you checked it before ! It looks good and maybe if i can get the 20" in this, i will prefer to go with this one, but in the meantime if you could please checkout with your freind to get the good prices for the ORIGINALs and maybe replicas !

Thanks a lot for your help, you are great my Freind,
Old 08-29-2006, 08:58 PM
Contributors

No problem. If I happen to see him, I'll let you know the price. What price did they quote you for last time?
Old 08-29-2006, 11:43 PM
Members

Originally Posted by 525iSE' post='328535' date='Aug 30 2006, 11:58 AM
No problem. If I happen to see him, I'll let you know the price. What price did they quote you for last time?
I think she was telling me around 40,000 THB for 20" Breyton's Spirit,
But let's see if we can get it a little cheaper, or maybe replicas

Thanks,
Old 08-30-2006, 02:47 AM
Contributors

I can probably get it for around 30000, and not much more. If 30,000 somthing is ok with you for just rims, let me know, I call my friend and we can hook you up straight away.
Old 08-30-2006, 07:11 PM
Members

Originally Posted by 525iSE' post='328586' date='Aug 30 2006, 05:47 PM
I can probably get it for around 30000, and not much more. If 30,000 somthing is ok with you for just rims, let me know, I call my friend and we can hook you up straight away.

Hi Pete,
Do u think u cam get it better then this price ! What abt the BMW's 172 ! are those rims available in 20" ! i like them too, so maybe anyone rather Spirit or 172 ! what do u think !

I would like to go with the Interface but what's that DOM ! if you think you can install it then maybe yeah, i am in my Freind,

Thanks,
Sam
Old 08-31-2006, 12:49 AM
Members

Anyone here has anyidea about the BREMBO BRAKES for my E60 that how much is this gonna cost for the front & REAR whole set !

Thanks,
Sam
Old 08-31-2006, 04:18 AM
Contributors

Hi Sam, sorry I can't get it any lower than that. Thats the best I can do with my friend's help. As for the install, I can confirm that I can do it. Dom is the guy who sells this interface. If you check in the parts and accessories section, you'll find the thread called, Video on nav or somthing similar, I forgot. Check it out. Apparently, its 485+85 for shipping, and normally it retails for 650. Check it out if you're interested. If you wanna PM me your number, I could probably give you a call and talk about what you need and your budget. As for 172s, there might be replicas for cheap, but other than that I only know how to get the 172 from the dealers, which I get no discount. Cheers...

Quick Reply: E60 for THAI fellows