E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

E60 for Singaporeans

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 08:39 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lmk' post='323045' date='Aug 16 2006, 10:40 AM
My Halogens on my 5er has better visibilty on rainy days then the 7er with Zenons. but during a dry night, the zenons shines better. So, with a combination of both is nice.
Thats precisely the reason why I dare install the 8000K onto my E60 but not M6. During heavy rain, I can mix the fog lights with the Xenons which although is not perfect is okay. But the M does not have any fog lights and the car is so damn fast its really not worth the risk. Therefore I'm sticking with the Philips D2S that I installed earlier. I think this one is not too bad as there's still quite some yellow in it.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:43 PM
Senior Members

Just got another update from Rob. He's in Korea right now and trying to book a flight out to SIN. He guesses that he'll be here earliest Friday but positively Saturday. Trust these Ang Mohs to do things in this manner. There's plenty of money waiting for him and he takes his time If I were in his shoes, I'd make Singapore my first stop and then proceed to Korea for the other jobs plus shop till I drop.

Okay, CYCLONE on Friday; anybody keen?

1. B_73_M plus Serene plus fren
2. Douglas
3. Edlee (w/out son
)
Old 08-15-2006, 08:52 PM
Members

My Ride: 630i, H&R Springs, PSS9 coming, H&R ARBs, Sprint Booster, Eisenmann Quad, HAMANN Pedals, M6 Rims/Advan Sports...

Velvet sounds like a better choice leh... got more chio bu's.. heheheeh...
Old 08-15-2006, 10:10 PM
Members

Ed.. you mentioned bringing 3 pax... whowhowho?

Originally Posted by Edlee' post='323079' date='Aug 16 2006, 12:43 PM
Just got another update from Rob. He's in Korea right now and trying to book a flight out to SIN. He guesses that he'll be here earliest Friday but positively Saturday. Trust these Ang Mohs to do things in this manner. There's plenty of money waiting for him and he takes his time If I were in his shoes, I'd make Singapore my first stop and then proceed to Korea for the other jobs plus shop till I drop.

2. Douglas
3. Edlee (w/out son
)
Old 08-15-2006, 10:21 PM
Members

Nutty pro... you toking to yourself ah? look at what you did to your ride! ahahah
Making a mess out of the originals.. spoiling a german made car... Pui!

Originally Posted by Nutty Professor' post='323066' date='Aug 16 2006, 12:12 PM
wow.. u guys are really into all things luxurious ah.. Sound systems, performance tuning.. wa...

what u all do for the $$$?? Give this small bro some tips le...

Old 08-15-2006, 10:56 PM
Members

My Ride: 630i, H&R Springs, PSS9 coming, H&R ARBs, Sprint Booster, Eisenmann Quad, HAMANN Pedals, M6 Rims/Advan Sports...

eh relak le Adrian bro.. my msg no ill intentions one le.. cause I read all the post about the sound systems and all that.. so am interested mah.. want to know how much it may cost la.. cause sounds like some bros here got some good sound systems in their cars, which may have cost quite a bit to install...
don't pui my ride la.. its already low class liao..

aiyah.. wat to do... kena infected with the modding virus.. aiyah.. indeed a nice German made car kena messed up...
Old 08-15-2006, 11:41 PM
Members

I joking only lah... i must see your "low class" ride then.. friday ON boh? Dun say say.. then go china, bankcork, papaya, batam and some say JB. hahahaha

You alot of money also hor.. Go look for jinna007.. he spent >10k for his SOUND sound system.

Originally Posted by Nutty Professor' post='323105' date='Aug 16 2006, 02:56 PM
eh relak le Adrian bro.. my msg no ill intentions one le.. cause I read all the post about the sound systems and all that.. so am interested mah.. want to know how much it may cost la.. cause sounds like some bros here got some good sound systems in their cars, which may have cost quite a bit to install...
don't pui my ride la.. its already low class liao..

aiyah.. wat to do... kena infected with the modding virus.. aiyah.. indeed a nice German made car kena messed up...
Old 08-15-2006, 11:57 PM
Members

wa lau eh Adrian!!! mai ani le.. scare me leh...

no la.. i just wanna learn more things from ppl, as i never took any interest in Sound systems before.. i think wld be fun to get some knowledge of it lor...

aiyah.. i only listen Hokkien songs, so got bass or no bass, good treble or not, no use one.. Hokkien songs.. 1 line flat thru the whole song...ahahhaha.

eh.. no $$ liao.. spent too much with Wilson bro.. he sibeh alot of gadgets sia.. this la.. that la.. beh tahan liao.. empty bank account...
my PSS9 also haven't pay yet...

eh.. u working in STI ah??? hehehehe..
Old 08-16-2006, 12:56 AM
Members

Nut pro.. you OT big time!
you selling your H&R? I got one fren keen.. but he's a 630cab.
Its diff part number as far as i know.. but i am not sure why the difference tot.. can you check with wilson?

Originally Posted by Nutty Professor' post='323113' date='Aug 16 2006, 03:57 PM
wa lau eh Adrian!!! mai ani le.. scare me leh...

no la.. i just wanna learn more things from ppl, as i never took any interest in Sound systems before.. i think wld be fun to get some knowledge of it lor...

aiyah.. i only listen Hokkien songs, so got bass or no bass, good treble or not, no use one.. Hokkien songs.. 1 line flat thru the whole song...ahahhaha.

eh.. no $$ liao.. spent too much with Wilson bro.. he sibeh alot of gadgets sia.. this la.. that la.. beh tahan liao.. empty bank account...
my PSS9 also haven't pay yet...

eh.. u working in STI ah??? hehehehe..
Old 08-16-2006, 12:58 AM
Zig
Senior Members

My Ride: E39 525i, E60 530i, F10

Originally Posted by Edlee' post='323079' date='Aug 16 2006, 12:43 PM
Where is that??

2. Douglas