DIY: Do It Yourself Share all your DIY experiences here. Ask how-to questions also!

LCI taillights retrofit by using NCS and simple retrofit wiring kit

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 07:18 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Many BMW's

I apologize for all of you who's waiting for my update ,, I've been to Syria as my family lives there , situation is so complicated here , i'm spending another couple of weeks here , frankly speaking I'm not in the mood for anything at the moment ,, I've left Dubai while my car was in the middle of the CIC installation , I couldn't complete the setup as I was really worried about my family ...

not sure what's gonna happen next , I donno when I'm back to the mood , all I'm thinking of now is my work in Dubai and my family in Syria ..

maybe the experts here who's interested in this project to give it a try and see if they can achieve ,, all I can remember is that when I was working on it is that one car was successfully coded but the car was having for sure V32 or above ( it has the gray main menu ) ,, another car I failed doing the coding which has the brown main menu so i'm not sure if the software version is related to that or not ...

anyways I can't even assume anything at the moment ,,, but at least I didn't promise anyone in this and there is no deadline for this project ..
Old 05-06-2011, 09:38 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: M3 ZCP EX:2005 BMW 535D Sport, Estate, Steptronic, Carbon Black, Black Dakota leather, Head up Display, Profi Satnav, Bluetooth - only MULF module, Bi-xenon adaptive headlights, Sportseats, Cruise control, Active steeringMods: 19
Model Year: 2011

Sorry to hear that. Hope you will sort this out. Good luck
Old 05-22-2011, 09:56 PM
Members

Sorry to hear that, but I think many of us will be waiting your codes.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:44 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by madein
Sorry to hear that. Hope you will sort this out. Good luck

appreciate it dude ,, I'm back yesterday ...

but WTF , it's 50+ C during the day here .. waw when I left the airport exist ,, it was like someone pushed me to a pool of hot water ,, the humidity is like 95% , so basically we breath water loool ..

anyways ,, where are we in this project ,, I swear I have a complete brain wash .. I don't remember anything , so will start from the zero ..
Old 08-22-2011, 11:44 PM
Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any update on this for LM1?
Old 09-18-2011, 12:50 AM
Members

Ehssan , any update on the LM1 upgrade ,, I'm willing to pay , I have bought all the parts ready , i just need help for the coding ..

I used NCS several times now and I did a lot fo changes to my car ( 530I 04 ) .. so I understand NCS ..

thanks
Old 09-18-2011, 09:46 PM
Members

Me too looking forward to this encoding for LM1 and I hope you will succeed.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:32 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Farooq
Ehssan , any update on the LM1 upgrade ,, I'm willing to pay , I have bought all the parts ready , i just need help for the coding ..

I used NCS several times now and I did a lot fo changes to my car ( 530I 04 ) .. so I understand NCS ..

thanks
Sorry again Farooq , Hope my explanation was clear in my PM .. hopefully once the weather is getting better , I'll do my best to complete the LM1 project.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:55 PM
Members

We are all waiting for your indications.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:42 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by larry_bml
We are all waiting for your indications.

Quick Reply: LCI taillights retrofit by using NCS and simple retrofit wiring kit