DIY: Do It Yourself Share all your DIY experiences here. Ask how-to questions also!

Car Coding

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 07:35 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello everybody.

I begin the coding and I succeeded has to make the autolock of mirrors with the key in KGM module Beiklappen_b_komfortsch
I would like to know what is the name and module for these two coding

-Beep alarms has the closure / opening with key
-Allow the wipers to complete their cycle after-party the because is turned off

Thanks
Old 05-27-2013, 02:56 AM
Members

Up please
Old 06-02-2013, 11:45 PM
New Members

My Ride: BMW Alpina B5 -05

[IDrive options for acoustic locking and unlocking Add (with DWA)]

Control unit: Cappl or MASK

ACOUSTIC
nicht_aktiv -> active
C941C_QUITT_AKUST_KLAPPE
fkt_gesperrt -> fkt_frei
K9416_QUITT_AKUST_ENTSCH
fkt_gesperrt -> fkt_frei
C9413_QUITT_AKUST_SCHAERF
fkt_gesperrt -> fkt_frei
Old 08-14-2013, 03:51 AM
New Members

My Ride: 530 d e60

after putting pilots and codify lci lm1 module everything works fine but gives brake light failure any solution?
Old 08-14-2013, 09:48 AM
New Members

My Ride: BMW Alpina B5 -05

Originally Posted by edupi
after putting pilots and codify lci lm1 module everything works fine but gives brake light failure any solution?
LM1 on LCI? I'd say LM2. What got coded and are all the bulbs/lights in the rear ok?
Old 08-15-2013, 03:29 AM
New Members

My Ride: 530 d e60

Originally Posted by F-Tar
LM1 on LCI? I'd say LM2. What got coded and are all the bulbs/lights in the rear ok?
forgiveness is pre lci with lm1 module everything works fine the only thing that fails in the light of freno.gracias idrive.
Old 09-30-2013, 06:29 AM
New Members

My Ride: 2010 BMW 528i E60 LCI

I'm intending to prepare a coding setup for my LCi 528i. I already have an OBD2 cable which I bought and used on my Triumph motorcycle and would like to know whether I could save myself the cost of another cable by using this one. Can anyone tell me whether this is possible or are these cables vehicle make specific?
Old 10-02-2013, 08:56 AM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 E60 545i Manual, Sport, L7
Model Year: 2005

I decided to post my problem in this Thread rather than to start a new one.
I bought BMtechic cable and software v2 pro edition but as you know BMtechic is gone for unknown reasons. I install the software in my Mac windows 7 running though bootCamp except SSS/dis/gt1 as these need VMware to be downloaded and installed from BMtechic server. I have Inpa, NCS expert, TIS, winkfp installed and have a launch pad on my desktop. I tried to code lM2 module by following the online instructions but it gives me a Vin error massage. When I connect the cable to the car it blinks red for some time and then stops. I check it through Inpa but battery, ignition are off.
Do you think that Bmtechc software and cable needs VMware to make NCS expert to work?
Is there any solution to make the cable communicate with car? All this is new to me but I have read and educated myself before making this kind of adventure but as you see I had no luck with BMtechnic
Thx
Attached Thumbnails Car Coding-image.jpg  
Old 10-04-2013, 02:00 AM
New Members

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
My Ride: 2004 545i+BT+AUX+Coding
Model Year: 2004
Engine: N62

Originally Posted by Margal
I decided to post my problem in this Thread rather than to start a new one.
I bought BMtechic cable and software v2 pro edition but as you know BMtechic is gone for unknown reasons. I install the software in my Mac windows 7 running though bootCamp except SSS/dis/gt1 as these need VMware to be downloaded and installed from BMtechic server. I have Inpa, NCS expert, TIS, winkfp installed and have a launch pad on my desktop. I tried to code lM2 module by following the online instructions but it gives me a Vin error massage. When I connect the cable to the car it blinks red for some time and then stops. I check it through Inpa but battery, ignition are off.
Do you think that Bmtechc software and cable needs VMware to make NCS expert to work?
Is there any solution to make the cable communicate with car? All this is new to me but I have read and educated myself before making this kind of adventure but as you see I had no luck with BMtechnic
Thx
Hate to suggest it but I would get a new cable and or SW from another source that can give you assistance with install as these SW packages are somewhat kludgy to get going IMHO, last year when I ventured your route I had no success with my first supplier and returned it for a refund had better luck with my second source. For around $50 or less it will be cheap compared to trying to get this to work for you.
If interested pm me and will dig out my supplier email for you, also you can find reliable sources om bmwcoding dot com.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:16 AM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 E60 545i Manual, Sport, L7
Model Year: 2005

Originally Posted by cmyachtie
Hate to suggest it but I would get a new cable and or SW from another source that can give you assistance with install as these SW packages are somewhat kludgy to get going IMHO, last year when I ventured your route I had no success with my first supplier and returned it for a refund had better luck with my second source. For around $50 or less it will be cheap compared to trying to get this to work for you.
If interested pm me and will dig out my supplier email for you, also you can find reliable sources om bmwcoding dot com.
That it only way now. Sadly I can't return it but that is what it is.
Bmwcoding looks like not that friendly for beginners as I posted my problem and asked for help but they deleted my thread.
I found this one on eBay and was thinking to get it as he gives installation assistance for additional $50. http://www.ebay.com/itm/111172894992?redirect=mobileIf you have another with install support that realy works than you got my PM
Thx

Quick Reply: Car Coding