DIY: Do It Yourself Share all your DIY experiences here. Ask how-to questions also!

Car Coding

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 04:51 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLooD
I have not updated mine, there's no real point to be honest.

Originally Posted by jay77
I suppose the only real reason you would update the daten files would be if you had a visit to a dealer and they updated the module, there by leaving you unable to access it...

cheers guys thats what i thought and didnt want the hassle of messing with the system again......because i updated my car to the latest it can be because there are no more updates for our E60's
Old 05-15-2011, 12:11 PM
Members

Hello, does anyone knows how can be contacted Ehssan, I've tried with PM's but never got an answer, or somebody who get the LMA1 coded for LCI tail light from him, can share it please ?
Old 05-16-2011, 11:06 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530 d M-sport e60

Originally Posted by larry_bml
Hello, does anyone knows how can be contacted Ehssan, I've tried with PM's but never got an answer, or somebody who get the LMA1 coded for LCI tail light from him, can share it please ?
Hes away from home at the moment.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:42 AM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2007 530xi: Sport, NAV, PDC, HUD, Cold Wthr, CA, Logic 7, HD Radio, SAT, Custom NCS coded options 2008 535xi: Sport, Night Vision, NAV, PDC, HUD, Cold Wthr, CA, Logic 7, SAT, Custom NCS coded options, Rear Seat Heat Retrofit, Passport 9500ci
Model Year: 2008
Engine: N54

Originally Posted by d4rkchocolate
cheers guys thats what i thought and didnt want the hassle of messing with the system again......because i updated my car to the latest it can be because there are no more updates for our E60's
I flashed mine with v40. After I finally recovered from an incomplee flash problem I did notice something new.
In the map display in my navigation, The highways are marked much more clearly and regularly in just about all zoom levels. Easy to note that is was a new feature because I remember having to zoom in and scroll around to see the name of a highway previously.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:09 AM
New Members

Hi!

(sorry for my English )

I have read whole topic and I'm a little bit confused. Maybe I don't understand everything. It's about DRL for E60 LMA2 Bixenon 2006 pre-LCI. Please to correct me if I'm wrong.
I try to code LMA2 to use inner halogen lamps as DRL, so I have to change for:

VERHALTEN_DRL_TFL_33
drl_h

PWM_FL_FKT_DRL_33
wert_02

and of course turn it on at I-Drive.

Since few years we have to use Day Lights in Poland, so DRLs are very popular and xenon bulbs are very expensive I'm looking for help...

regards

Luczar
Old 05-27-2011, 04:01 AM
New Members

ok, I've coded it perfectly for pre-LCI LM2.
Old 05-27-2011, 05:42 AM
Members

My Ride: M3 ZCP EX:2005 BMW 535D Sport, Estate, Steptronic, Carbon Black, Black Dakota leather, Head up Display, Profi Satnav, Bluetooth - only MULF module, Bi-xenon adaptive headlights, Sportseats, Cruise control, Active steeringMods: 19
Model Year: 2011

Originally Posted by Luczar
ok, I've coded it perfectly for pre-LCI LM2.
Luzcar,

can you please send me your NETTODATA and FSW trace files?

thx
Old 05-31-2011, 08:20 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Many BMW's

BlooD , since you have LM2 , could you please send me your trc file , I really need to find a solution for the high beam duration problem that I have ,, everytime I hit the high beam stick , the high beam stays on for like one second ,,, which is too long comparing to other cars .. , let me have something to play with while setting here doing nothing ..
Old 05-31-2011, 08:29 AM
Members

Hey there, if I'm not wrong, someone was working on Welcome Lights on LMA , did anyone done that ? Ehssan, how do you make flash with LCI retrofit? I did a retrofit from pre-LCI to LCI on my friend car, but he can not make flashes anymore.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:37 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530 d M-sport e60

Originally Posted by Ehssan
BlooD , since you have LM2 , could you please send me your trc file , I really need to find a solution for the high beam duration problem that I have ,, everytime I hit the high beam stick , the high beam stays on for like one second ,,, which is too long comparing to other cars .. , let me have something to play with while setting here doing nothing ..
Ehssan pm me your email address and ill send it over.

Quick Reply: Car Coding