Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 06:12 AM
JDN
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm gonna let Robbie go first, FF.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:19 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 545i 6-Speed (Black and Tan)

Glad this worked out without too much hassle.

I just love it when people show their "charitable spirit" by volunteering other peoples's time and/or money.

Robbie how about YOU be a man and donate $500 to that excellent cause you mentioned. Because you are in fact correct: we are ALL lucky to be able to drive these cars (that for some reason some here bitch about quite a bit..LOL)

Then Robbie maybe you could set true example by deeds not words that others here could match or emulate.

Post your receipt and then you can really prompt some here into stepping up like you think others should.

Jerome
Old 09-17-2004, 09:24 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Robbie' date='Sep 17 2004, 07:09 AM
Well said James. I am just so fed up of the greed of society we live in.

Acribb....you are not out of pocket.......show us what a man you are and donate the 500 bucks to charity. Preferably one that supports kids who will never even dream of owning a car as nice as yours.

After all, the dealer is repairing the supposed damage to the rims and given you some freebies.

Rob
It was an honest mistake by the dealer and they took care of it. Fairly compensated and i'm a satisfied customer of this dealer.

Done deal.

As for your charity remark - I have worked hard to get to the point of being able to own this car.

I think i'll put the money toward my first car payment, no nevermind, credit cards, no, student loans. I've had to work for everything I own my entire life.

You can keep donating your money to charity to help your tax situation.