5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum (https://5series.net/forums/dealer-purchasing-service-forum-23/)
-   -   YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!! (https://5series.net/forums/dealer-purchasing-service-forum-23/you-not-going-believe-what-just-happened-3010/)

acribb 09-14-2004 05:07 PM

I just went to go pick my car up (2004 530i) from Service after being in there for 2 days here in Jacksonville, FL. They gave my car to the wrong owner!!!! Their story at Tom Bush BMW is that the lady's 'brother' came to pick up her car and thus did not know that it wasn't her's. Apparently she works in Tallahassee, FL. They called all available numbers. They couldn't reach anyone. They don't know where my car is. This was around 7 pm and they were closing up shop. The manager told me to keep their 325 loaner until they can find the car....

I AM FURIOUS!!!!

I am definitely feeling some sort of COMPENSATION should be coming my way for this incompetent blunder.

Who's driving my car? Do they care about their car like I do? Probably not. Where is it?

All this after a beautiful Klasse treatment over the weekend. The car was in PERFECT condition when I left it at Service on Monday.

This is just plain unexcusable.
:'( :'(

Lomag 09-14-2004 05:13 PM

Whoa I would be so pissed! I doubt the other person is abusing the car so as long as they dont get in an accident you'll probably be fine. The dealership definitly owes you something big time! :wacko:

stormace 09-14-2004 05:14 PM

shit...yeah compensation is in order and a few heads might be rolling.

chicosy 09-14-2004 05:25 PM

This calls for a NEW car!!! It's been tarnished by other people!!! This cannot be allowed!!! :angry: Die incompetent dealership people!!! :devil:

Sanity regained... yeah, definitely compensation should be required! Something along the likes of FREE SPORT BODYKIT if you want? Bah, anyways, they have absolutely NO EXCUSE. Just give them HELL!!!! :devil: I know I would.

Good luck!!!

amigo525 09-14-2004 05:49 PM

I dont know know how to write this "SUIT THEM"

amigo525 09-14-2004 05:50 PM

It is not my car and i am furious! ..PERIOD
:'(

realtyman 09-14-2004 07:11 PM

Wow. Don't they use numbered key tags or something?

I'd keep going back there, however. Maybe next time they'll give you somebody else's M5. ;)

gmartin 09-14-2004 07:48 PM

Did the guy pay for your service? :devil: I would wait until the car is recovered and assess if any damage is present. Think of something good that you want and go straight to the owner (Tom himself, I suspect). This truly gives a new meaning to the phrase "Bush League". :wow:

KYRIACOS 09-14-2004 08:43 PM

acribb this story is ideal to make a movie in Hollywood

I can't believe that in the year 2004 these things happen

Tell your dealer that he is selling CARS (i.e. automobiles) not T-shirts :angry:

Make sure you are compensated for this Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

MARCUS545 09-14-2004 08:54 PM

Tom Bush BMW??? Florida?? Just another incompetent Bush at the wheel. o:)