Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Acute Performance A++++++++++

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 11:10 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Originally Posted by No Onions
the rear spoiler is the ac style, and it looks alot different if i were to have taken those pictures standing upright instead of "eye level" with the brakes. maybe you don't like those, but i thought i'd explain since it cerainly looks different from other angles. the front bumper is really gay looking, i totally agree, but i have other priorities over throwing money at the car right now, so everything is done in baby steps. i'd love to do everything all at once, but $10k +/- is better spent on other things right now. i don't know what's next as far as mods go, because it's one thing to make a car look fast, and another thing to actually make the car fast...probably going to go with software tuning next, but i don't know. the front bumper can't be done without the side skirts and the rear bumper. the rear bumper can't be done without going to dual exhaust. i have some paint work i'd like to get done as well...fuck.
Nah, you're right. I am actually not a fan of spoilers that stick out that way -- on any car. Looks strange to me for some reason.

As for the front bumper... well, you could do the front first. Actually, that's what I did first, and then months down the line, the mod bug bit again. It actually looks perfectly fine with just the front bumper changed. Or if you can throw in a little more, do front and sides first, then the rear when you're ready to do quad.

Anyways, props with the brake calipers. Personally, if I were to do mine, that's a color I would consider as well.