Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Acute Performance A++++++++++

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 04:58 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: '05 545 Jet Black, Miro 111's, Painted Calipers, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, Ultimate Interior LED Kit, ACS Rear Spoilers (reps), HID 7k Fogs, Black Roundels and Badges, 20% Tint, Mtech V2 Angel Eyes, Ksport Coilovers, M5 Bumpers and Side Skits, ACS Front Lip (rep), and probably more on the way as you read this...

Michael at Acute Performance is awesome! I recently spoke with him about several products he is offering, options available for my model, and various questions I had. I purchased rotors, pads, and coilovers and the transaction was very smooth with excellent communication throughout. I would easily rate the transaction as a 10/10, and will order from Michael in the future. Here are some pics and you can see that I went with the slotted and drilled rotors, which to me look awesome! My friend who installed everything painted my calipers at the same time, which draws attention past the wheels and straight to the brakes and I love it. I can't say I really have any pics of the coilovers, but they are installed on the car (and i will be lowering the car after the coilovers settle). If I had a wife, I would let Michael have sex with her - that's how awesome he is!
Attached Thumbnails Acute Performance A++++++++++-1sm.jpg   Acute Performance A++++++++++-2sm.jpg   Acute Performance A++++++++++-3sm.jpg  
Old 07-25-2010, 05:05 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '10 Switzer "Ultimate Street Edition" GT-R

Very Odd!
Old 07-25-2010, 05:17 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

hahahah wow i'm speechless i dont even know what to say?

michael
Old 07-25-2010, 06:14 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Originally Posted by acuteperformance
hahahah wow i'm speechless i dont even know what to say?

michael
That you'll take a rain check when he marries a hottie. Get it in writing, or print out this thread and keep it in your wallet

Nice wheels man, the car looks super nice. The rear spoiler is not thing, but otherwise, like your wheel choice.

Time to do more mods! Body kit and Euro sticker! If not a kit right now, at least a lip to the stock front bumper. Some reason, the stock front looks rather "homely" to me, and doesn't fit with your aggressive wheels!
Old 07-25-2010, 09:07 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

ahm yeaah... I don't know... nice car? Sure enough! That whole business about letting Michael have sex with your wife? Now, that's just none of my business, ain't it?
Old 07-25-2010, 09:39 PM
Members

My Ride: '05 545 Jet Black, Miro 111's, Painted Calipers, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, Ultimate Interior LED Kit, ACS Rear Spoilers (reps), HID 7k Fogs, Black Roundels and Badges, 20% Tint, Mtech V2 Angel Eyes, Ksport Coilovers, M5 Bumpers and Side Skits, ACS Front Lip (rep), and probably more on the way as you read this...

the rear spoiler is the ac style, and it looks alot different if i were to have taken those pictures standing upright instead of "eye level" with the brakes. maybe you don't like those, but i thought i'd explain since it cerainly looks different from other angles. the front bumper is really gay looking, i totally agree, but i have other priorities over throwing money at the car right now, so everything is done in baby steps. i'd love to do everything all at once, but $10k +/- is better spent on other things right now. i don't know what's next as far as mods go, because it's one thing to make a car look fast, and another thing to actually make the car fast...probably going to go with software tuning next, but i don't know. the front bumper can't be done without the side skirts and the rear bumper. the rear bumper can't be done without going to dual exhaust. i have some paint work i'd like to get done as well...fuck.
Old 07-25-2010, 10:04 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Lmao hahahah

Car looks great, calipers look awesome too!
Old 07-25-2010, 10:58 PM
Members

yeah, pretty much everyone i spoke to told me to go with red instead of yellow. i have never really listened to opinions when i'm set on something, and this is one case of it paying off. i'm loving the whole look so far, and the car has been transformed bit by bit from a soccer mom's 545, to something that actually is starting to turn heads.
Old 07-25-2010, 10:59 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

It does look good w/ the yellow. Cheers to you from staying away from the normal red. How are the coils?

Michael
Acute Performance
Old 07-25-2010, 11:06 PM
Members

i was rubbing in the rear, so they were raised right before these pics were taken. i need to roll the rear fenders, then drop the car again once these settle, so that will happen next weekend. they also need to be tightened so they are stiffer because there's too much body roll in corners and squat during launches right now. i'll let you know once they're dialed in if i like them or not, but something's telling me i'll love them!

Quick Reply: Acute Performance A++++++++++