5Series.net - Page 115 of 151 - BMW 5 Series Forum and News

New i3 Showcases the future of BMW Production

New i3 Showcases the future of BMW Production

It’s safe to say the BMW i3, which has been in production since mid-September, is an acquired taste … you either like it or you hate it. Regardless of how you feel about the BMW electric car, the way it is produced is pretty cool. BMW has released a video of some of the first […] More »

By: | October 18, 2013

Big Batch of Old Bimmers For Sale

Big Batch of Old Bimmers For Sale

The German Cars For Sale Blog came across an incredible Craigslist listing: “selling down my private 30 year collection,includes many us and euro models.1958-1995 1600,2002s, many,501/502.bavaria,3.0cs,touring Tii,touring wagons,630,635,M5.bauer cab.many more.most will require work,have been in years of storage. no emails,no TEXTS serious people only. thank you” Um, yeah, that’s a lot of cool stuff. If […] More »

By: | October 17, 2013

Here’s the New 2014 BMW 4 Series Convertible

Here’s the New 2014 BMW 4 Series Convertible

BMW has released all the information you could ever want to know about the 2014 4 Series Convertible. We’ve got a gallery stuffed with images for you to enjoy; below that, you’ll find the sizable press release. If you’re in a hurry, here are the basic facts: you can get the 4 Series Convertible in […] More »

By: | October 16, 2013

Leaked: BMW 2 Series Specs

Leaked: BMW 2 Series Specs

BMW South Africa made an Internet boo-boo and posted details of the new BMW 2 Series on its website, including specifications and options. A 2addicts.com forum member was making a “daily routine” check to the BMW South Africa website and nearly had a heart attack when seeing 2 Series info posted on the site. Here […] More »

By: | October 15, 2013

Monday is for M: Catless E92 BMW M3 Deafens at the Track

Monday is for M: Catless E92 BMW M3 Deafens at the Track

On this edition of “Monday is for M”, we present to you an E92 M3 with a lethally loud exhaust. To achieve phenomenal volume, this M3 Coupe has been equipped with a Supersprint decatted exhaust system, but the car’s muffler is sourced from the M3 GTR race car. This video comes from Marchettino who knows […] More »

By: | October 14, 2013

Photos of the Week: BMW X5 M Sitting on Rennen Forged R8 Wheels

Photos of the Week: BMW X5 M Sitting on Rennen Forged R8 Wheels

These Photos of the Week came from forum member “BigVic” over at our sister site MBWorld.org. These are images of his wife’s BMW X5 M equipped with Rennen Forged R8 X Concave step-lip wheels. The Rennens are wrapped in Pirelli P ZERO Scorpions. BigVic drives a W211 E55 AMG with Rennen Forged R5 X Concave wheels — you can check out his […] More »

By: | October 11, 2013

AC Schnitzer Massages the BMW 4 Series

AC Schnitzer Massages the BMW 4 Series

AC Schnitzer, a tuning company famous for making BMWs meaner, is the first to introduce an aftermarket package for the new 4 Series. How have they added extra helpings of anger to the misnamed 3 Series coupe? More power. AC Schnitzer can take a stock 300-horsepower 435i and massage it to 360 horsepower. They’ll boost […] More »

By: | October 10, 2013

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 114
  4. 115
  5. 116
  6. ...
  7. 151