Vendors Image Gallery A place for our vendors to show of the incredible work they do!

Predator ICE

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 02:51 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

test
Old 08-19-2006, 06:43 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 530i 05 M-technic Silvergrey whith beige dakotaleather

Originally Posted by Busta' post='323442' date='Aug 17 2006, 06:26 AM
Any chance of a brighter yellow. I don't want the angel eye's to blend in with the xenon's. I like them in their stock colors but just a tad brighter would be nice.
Exactly what I also whant more brihgter yellow or orange
Old 08-20-2006, 10:00 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by nicke60gre' post='318266' date='Aug 2 2006, 03:03 PM
As you can see, already paid by Paypal

Thanks
Nick
Predator ICE PRODUCT UPDATE #2

Exciting Developments
  • Only a 3 week delay to increase to 3.5X of PIAA.
  • Given the relatively small delay, we feel this is a good/fair trade off.
  • New unit will be brighter than the nearest $350 competitor
  • A Final Prototype will be ready by Aug. 30th.
  • Current price has been changed to $129 <-- this is to continue to encourage pre-orders and to allow you guys to get in "on the ground floor" of a major product development.
  • We are really pleased to announce we've broken the 100 unit pre-order threshold we set out 1 month ago.
Challenges to Overcome
Time. That is our biggest challenge. We don't want to make mistakes with this.
We will not be introducing multiple colors at first. The only color we plan is 6000K to start with. HOWEVER, we will introduce a way to change the color (we haven't completely figured out the "elegant" nature of this simple change yet.)

Most importantly, we sincerely apologize for adding to the delay after we have told some of you that we would continue to proceed with it. The decision was made late tonight when the ability to speed up (originally though to be 4-6 weeks) the higher output version was lade out at Sept. 20th. This represents only 3 short weeks that will coincide with the release of our marketing campaign.

We assure you, our retailers are not happy about our insistence on the low pre-order price point (basically cost) and once the product is fully realized and shipping, the retailers will likely dictate the price structure.

We hope to have the best product out the gate by a mile. Thank you for your continued patronage. As always, stay tuned as much as possible for your updates.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:06 PM
Senior Members

So if we want to have colored angel eyes but still get in on the $129 pre-order price how is that going to work?
Old 08-20-2006, 11:29 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 530i 05 M-technic Silvergrey whith beige dakotaleather

So I can pay you now and wait for the final product until later ?
Old 08-21-2006, 07:35 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 525i Jet Black on Black

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='324821' date='Aug 20 2006, 11:00 PM
<div align="CENTER">Predator ICE PRODUCT UPDATE #2</div>

Exciting Developments
  • Current price has been changed to $129 <-- this is to continue to encourage pre-orders and to allow you guys to get in "on the ground floor" of a major product development.
  • We are really pleased to announce we've broken the 100 unit pre-order threshold we set out 1 month ago.
Challenges to Overcome
We will not be introducing multiple colors at first. The only color we plan is 6000K to start with. HOWEVER, we will introduce a way to change the color (we haven't completely figured out the "elegant" nature of this simple change yet.)

Most importantly, we sincerely apologize for adding to the delay after we have told some of you that we would continue to proceed with it. The decision was made late tonight when the ability to speed up (originally though to be 4-6 weeks) the higher output version was lade out at Sept. 20th. This represents only 3 short weeks that will coincide with the release of our marketing campaign.

We assure you, our retailers are not happy about our insistence on the low pre-order price point (basically cost) and once the product is fully realized and shipping, the retailers will likely dictate the price structure.

We hope to have the best product out the gate by a mile. Thank you for your continued patronage. As always, stay tuned as much as possible for your updates.
I already paid for the blue 2 weeks ago, that's the only color I want. I don't want to wait another 3 weeks, please ship whatever you have on September 1st.
Old 08-21-2006, 07:59 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 530i, White exterior, Tan leather,Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Artec Alpina 18" Wheels, Bluetooth, Billy Boat Tri Flow Exhaust, ACS Front Spoiler from Factor One Garage Previous Cars 2003 X5 4.4 Dinan Exhaust, Chip, Transmission, 4.6 wheels 2004 545i 2003 Mercedes Benz E500 - junk 2002 330Ci Dinan Chip, Throttle Body, Cold Air, Sagitta Wheels 1999 528i Dinan Chip

What kind of difference can I expect to see? I have a 2007 530 with angel eyes now. Thanks.
Old 08-27-2006, 02:12 PM
Members

My Ride: Hamann roof/trunk spoiler Savini Forged 3-piece SV4 22' wheels M6 Sideskirts/Mirrors/Headlights 12000k Xenon

What is the status? Are you guys shipping them?
Old 08-27-2006, 04:11 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='324821' date='Aug 21 2006, 09:00 AM
<div align="center">Predator ICE PRODUCT UPDATE #2</div>

Exciting Developments
Challenges to Overcome

Ok, no problem here, until 20 - max. end of September, but I wouldn't like a longer delay than that.
I can understand the difficulties when a sensitive product like that is starting its production. Price and efficiency are ok. Reliability (safety and stability) is my main interest on that kind of products.

Thanks
Nick
Old 08-29-2006, 07:06 PM
Members

My Ride: Black Sapphire Metallic on Black 525i / Anthracite, Premium, Sport, Fold-down Rear Seats, Xenons, CA, OEM 166's, Sirius, AIBs, M-Technic Front Bumper / Sideskirts

Umnitza, any initial issues with radio static as others with AIBs have complained about? I believe the dimness/brightness issue has been beaten to death and isn't even worth mentioning...

Thanks in advance...

Quick Reply: Predator ICE