Vendors Image Gallery A place for our vendors to show of the incredible work they do!

Predator ICE

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 09:22 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='362294' date='Dec 1 2006, 07:03 AM
I think all the codes are used, check the site if it registers, you get it.

As for halogen, probably not, haven't done it yet.
when will the Predator ICE have a new model or upgraded version. I don`t see that light on my 2004 HK car. will it fit?
Old 03-15-2007, 11:04 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Predator ICE? HIGH OUTPUT UPDATE

The Umnitza Predator ICE (Integrated Color Enhancement) angel eye system, ....

Good News:
  • Incredibly brighter output - LOOK BELOW
  • Guaranteed 0 down time
  • Same great plug and plug and play fit (adjustments are being made for X5 owners where we determined that our tabs were 1mm too tall - not wide).
  • Same great build quality
  • Same sound engineering principles for high output and upgrade potential (see below)
Incomplete items:
  • New high output requires a 2X sized controller box (it will come with DS tape initially to just install it outside the headlight or inside - E65 & E60)
  • Existing early release units and some test units still have spade connectors, but by full production in mid April, all future units will have a combination connector that will allow you to install this on your 5 series E39 then take it out and put it into a newer car if you decide to do so with complete plug and play functionality.
  • We will have a unit for the E92/E90 by the end of April with the high output.
For further information, please contact Umnitza

Competitive Breakdown
Some comments about these photos:
1) "I" is a competitor that is one of three, it's not "P" competitor - P = PIAA
2) Many comments made on the actual photos may not be readable, there are larger images available if you click on the images.
3) While difficult to quantify in pictures, if you look carefully, you'll see the output differences between the units as the output on the actual rings. In real life this difference is much more pronounced
4) Pricing - while not overtly discussed on the photos, plays a very prominent role in this as the Predator ICE 3W+ is only $199 at retail, whereas the competitor's new offering is $130 more for exactly the same output, while the higher output Predator ICE 5W system while brighter is only slightly less expensive (there may even be a discount/money back program for this product depending on timeframe availability of AMP connectors for all cars).

Old 04-06-2007, 12:43 AM
Former Vendor

The room is a black room designed to test output of all lighting products.

When I have a chance, I'll get you the answer to the machine type used, but suffice it to say, it's an ISO9001 Certified testing room, so it has to meet certain criteria.

But, you have to see the little testing table, that's where the bulbs will be mounted.

This is an exact photo of testing computer. This computer - if you look carefully is displaying 0 output. This is because the lights are completely off in the room and the camera is set to a 1" exposure so it captures light off the screen without distorting the actual output or image.

This is the "i" product tested first. Note the "cD" output used to rate LEDs and the "LX" output.

This is the Predator ICE HO 5W product - note the vast discrepancy in output from this image to the last image in output.

We have a video of this, but unfortunately, it was too big to host - 50MB and I couldn't get it converted without crashing my PC...sorry about that.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: No mods

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='410768' date='Apr 6 2007, 01:43 AM

When I have a chance, I'll get you the answer to the machine type used, but suffice it to say, it's an ISO9001 Certified testing room, so it has to meet certain criteria.

But, you have to see the little testing table, that's where the bulbs will be mounted.

This is an exact photo of testing computer. This computer - if you look carefully is displaying 0 output. This is because the lights are completely off in the room and the camera is set to a 1" exposure so it captures light off the screen without distorting the actual output or image.

This is the "i" product tested first. Note the "cD" output used to rate LEDs and the "LX" output.

This is the Predator ICE HO 5W product - note the vast discrepancy in output from this image to the last image in output.

We have a video of this, but unfortunately, it was too big to host - 50MB and I couldn't get it converted without crashing my PC...sorry about that.
is it possible for a discount if I trade in the 1st version of predator ice for the new one... similar to those who had AIBs?
Old 04-06-2007, 02:34 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by alpinewhite' post='410835' date='Apr 6 2007, 08:20 AM
is it possible for a discount if I trade in the 1st version of predator ice for the new one... similar to those who had AIBs?
umnitza posted late last night, so maybe he's still asleep?!?!
Old 04-10-2007, 05:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E60 530i
Model Year: 2004
Engine: M54

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='410768' date='Apr 6 2007, 04:43 AM

Is this your test lab or certification lab. ? The software to meausre/test the light output was a Chinese program ??? You have a branch in Asia area ?
Old 06-19-2007, 11:09 AM
Former Vendor

Predator ICE? V2

The Umnitza Predator ICE (Integrated Color Enhancement) angel eye system Version 2.0 High Output is ready for market release.

PURCHASE INFORMATION
  1. Pre-Order Code: "version2ice" <-- you may need to re-enter this code up to 3 times for it to take (software glitch). However, if you have success, you will see this:
    Coupon Redemption
    Congratulations, you have redeemed $110.74
  2. Guaranteed 0 down time - NO PDC Errors, NO FM Reception Issues, NO fitment issues (testing for 8 straight months and still going strong wired as a DRL, so usage of over 4 hours daily)
  3. New Plug and Play Connectors**
  4. Same great build quality***
  5. Same sound engineering principles***
  6. All parts are being manufactured as we speak. This offer is good for the first 100 people. ****
Details From Above - details correspond to numbers above.
  1. All orders are -pre-orders, first come, first served, and at most it will take 2 weeks for the first few to get their products and all the units will be ready by July 23rd to ship.
  2. Proper install via DRL harness (sold separately) to the ECU.
  3. New Release has 2 PnP Adapters - One for E60 Style Plugs | One for E39 Style Plugs. This allows for easy switching between cars. If you are NOT using one of the plugs, please insert the pins into the other plug per the appropriate polarity and then either zip tie the plug or tape it off.
  4. Build quality - product is made with high strength and high glass plastic ribs with aluminum housing. Includes highly polished acrylic projector for the LED.
  5. Our unit is the only 5W system on the market.
  6. We have enough to build 500 units now. All ready to go, 2 weeks delivery.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT LINKS
1) Competitor's Analysis 1 - OUTPUT COMPARISON

2) Competitor's Analysis 2 - OUTPUT COMPARISON #2

3) Video of Installation for E39 (all except the E65 7 Series are this easy, the 7 series requires a headlight removal to accomplish this).

******** width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nlf03EPALvM"></param>******* src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nlf03EPALvM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object> <-- If the embedded code does not work, click this link:

Sample photos of ICE V2 on other cars:
E63 M6

E39 540i Sport

-----
All orders are pre-orders - just like our version 1 pre-order list one year ago.
Discount and Shipping Discount available only for the high output version on the web site.
All orders will ship via USPS - Domestic US and Worldwide - choose ANY shipping method you want, they will all go USPS Global Priority Mail & USPS US Priority Mail.

----
Please ask questions.
Click this to order:
Predator ICE? V2
Old 06-19-2007, 11:18 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 525i, Premium,Cold,Xenon Packages

Awesome!

How do we order DRL functionality? I would like to place that order as well at same time.
Old 06-19-2007, 11:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 545iA Black Sapphire
Model Year: 2005
Engine: 545i

Originally Posted by coolguy' post='437474' date='Jun 19 2007, 09:18 PM
Awesome!

How do we order DRL functionality? I would like to place that order as well at same time.
yeah, I'm interested in this as well - how does it exactly work ?
Old 06-19-2007, 11:38 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i / Black Sapphire Metallic / 6spd. manual / Sports package

I'm very interested too on how to order the DRL hook-up.

Quick Reply: Predator ICE