Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

WTB:Vorsteiner hood with vents

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 02:14 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2013
Engine: S63

Originally Posted by No Onions
i was checking those out the other day, but it looks like they don't latch down properly and need the clips. is that right or am i misreading the ad?
I spoke to the guy over the phone, He said in the last week he sold over 10, and in the last month over 30. He said he hasnt had any complaints about fitment. I mean I read his eBay reviews and there were no complaints there either. So I'm guessing he was saying the truth.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:57 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Da_Meister_22
I ordered this one yesterday. Came out to be $920 shipped. Will be posting pictures once all my mods are done. Sad to say but I think after these mods my car will be complete.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-05...Q5fAccessories
Congrats buddy - think Trinity sells this hood too?
Old 11-15-2010, 08:50 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Yes they do actually. I had expressed to Nerwell about this Vorsteiner hood, and he said they don't have it and offered me the VIS one. But I like the Vorsteiner one too much to betray it, lol.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:09 AM
Contributors

FYI, I have sourced a USA, Los Angeles manufacturer and he is willing to make any CF hood we want as long as we provide him with either a Vorsteiner hood or whatever hood we want copied.

He is willing to sell for $495 a hood if there are 5 buyers. He guarantees fitment and quality. Anyone interested?
Old 11-15-2010, 09:55 AM
Contributors

Yes, I be interested Melvin. What's the lead time and such?
Old 11-15-2010, 10:19 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by mark_hk
Congrats buddy - think Trinity sells this hood too?
Maybe we can do a GB with Trinity?
Old 11-15-2010, 10:24 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Yes, I be interested Melvin. What's the lead time and such?

Ill get some more info. The problem is that I don't know anyone who has a vorsteiner hood for us to use. Any suggestions on that?
Old 11-15-2010, 10:31 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Bronze545i
Maybe we can do a GB with Trinity?
Read my post above.

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
Ill get some more info. The problem is that I don't know anyone who has a vorsteiner hood for us to use. Any suggestions on that?
Yeah, I was hoping that you had that figured out already, lol.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:00 PM
Senior Members

Thats the tough part....

Who is gonna let you use the original Vorsteiner hood to make copies and sell on the market for a fraction of the cost that they paid? I certainly wouldnt! he he

If you guys want it... i can get it for you but i just need names and numbers and agreement on the price I quoted previously! My guy has them in stock - and can be shipped out relatively quickly along with the CF vents.

However, if you are looking for the cheapest then im sorry i cant help. Please remember im doing this as a favour for the guys on forum and not making anything from it!
Old 11-15-2010, 11:00 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 528i Alpine White

FYI, I have sourced a USA, Los Angeles manufacturer and he is willing to make any CF hood we want as long as we provide him with either a Vorsteiner hood or whatever hood we want copied.

He is willing to sell for $495 a hood if there are 5 buyers. He guarantees fitment and quality. Anyone interested?

I also spoke with him and yes he told me the same thing. $500 for them. I sent him some photos and he said the same thing.

I am also interested. We need to get him a vorsteiner hood or as I told him just take one if our hoods and place the vents in them as a mole? Otherwise we need to find someone in LA with the M5 vorsteiner cause that one has a hump in the middle that makes it look bad ass.

Quick Reply: WTB:Vorsteiner hood with vents