Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Ultra Racing Anti-roll Bar/Member Brace

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 12:14 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: check siggg

Originally Posted by theXman
Not trying to hijack V's thread, but since he sold it already. Why not?

I have the same exact anti-roll bar for sale. Its brand new and still wrapped in plastic. I didn't install this piece because of the piping issue. PM me if you're interested.
LOL!!! i sold mine to vlad and he sold it to a member another member. i hope it fits the new member!
Old 03-31-2011, 01:52 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by jasperxli
LOL!!! i sold mine to vlad and he sold it to a member another member. i hope it fits the new member!

So this bar didn't fit your car either?

What 5er is yours?, RWD?
Old 03-31-2011, 02:15 AM
Contributors

I think this should fit my umnitza quad exhaust, if I remember correctly, my muffler guy told me the rear tube of the umnitza exhaust that attaches to the oem piping was a little longer than oem, leaving more space for the bar... i think.

V, would u please wait on the shipping, I would like to check on this first, I don't have my car, it's at the custom shop getting work done.

Here's the pic, any advise?

Old 03-31-2011, 02:30 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Jasper, I hope you have money to reimburse me for this pain in the ass bar and take it the f*ck back! I'm sick of this sh!t - 5 f*cking buyers backed out!!! Because you couldn't read a thread from the original install and see that all YOU needed to do to fit it, was heat up the exhaust pipe and bang it in (refer to link posted lower).

Kevin, give me the word - I'll refund you, or ship. Up to you. You have my cell. I'm not like other people - I'll stand by my sales. I'd rather eat the bar, than screw over another member on here.

Since no one in here seems to be able to do a search, here you go, READ THIS THREAD!!!!

http://forums.5serie..._1#entry1179735

The stock exhaust will be ok to fit the rear bar.
The Arqray exhaust was in the way for the bar to fit so I need to do some DIY on the Arqray exhaust which I need to put a u shape so that the bar will not hit the Arqray exhaust.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:48 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian
Jasper, I hope you have money to reimburse me for this pain in the ass bar and take it the f*ck back! I'm sick of this sh!t - 5 f*cking buyers backed out!!! Because you couldn't read a thread from the original install and see that all YOU needed to do to fit it, was heat up the exhaust pipe and bang it in (refer to link posted lower).

Kevin, give me the word - I'll refund you, or ship. Up to you. You have my cell. I'm not like other people - I'll stand by my sales. I'd rather eat the bar, than screw over another member on here.

Since no one in here seems to be able to do a search, here you go, READ THIS THREAD!!!!

http://forums.5serie..._1#entry1179735

[/size][/color]
I hear you Vlad, I will take these install pics tomorrow to my shop and find out if it can be fitted, my apoligies, I will taking this to Cost Rica with me and if it doesn't fit, shipping from there is a lost cause, too expensive

I won't keep on hold for long, gimme till the afternoon, thank you V.

I had it even worst when that member SKEETER sold me some M5 mirrors only to find out one of them was defective snd when I told him about it, he dismissed the sale as sold as-is when in his sale thread he said they were in perfect condition, I lost like $700 on that deal man, I had to buy a new mirror from the dealer , to this day, my only bad experience buying on this forum.

I know how it is, this guy Jasper should take this back and not screw over another member, plain and simple, it's a matter of principle, everybody that buys from this forum do it based on trust, but sometimes, sometimes... :/
Old 03-31-2011, 03:41 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by kdarcia007
I hear you Vlad, I will take these install pics tomorrow to my shop and find out if it can be fitted, my apoligies, I will taking this to Cost Rica with me and if it doesn't fit, shipping from there is a lost cause, too expensive

I had it even worst when that member SKEETER sold me some M5 mirrors only to find out one of them was defective snd when I told him about it, he dismissed the sale as sold as-is when in his sale thread he said they were in perfect condition, I lost like $700 on that deal man, I had to buy a new mirror from the dealer , to this day, my only bad experience buying on this forum.

I know how it is, this guy Jasper should take this back and not screw over another member, plain and simple, it's a matter of principle, everybody that buys from this forum do it based on trust, but sometimes, sometimes... :/
Take as long as you want to, Kevin! I understand - trust me.

If you're planning to install an aftermarket exhaust, that has thicker pipes, than stock - which it looks like you are - I suggest you take a piece of pipe, about an inch in diameter, and run it from one subframe mounting point to the other - it will give you an idea of how little (if any) space you'll have.

Honestly, I never even mentioned anything to Jasper after the sale, because hey, I knew I was taking a gamble (though he did say that he thought it would fit - worst case I would "have to get it re-drilled", which did influence my decision-making, of course). On top of that, this bar is installed in a space that is inherently very tight on the E60. If I could fit it by simply banging in my exhaust piping some 2-3 centimeters, I'd have fitted the bar on my car and enjoyed it. On Xi, the bar runs smack into the middle of the exhaust piping. Which makes it unusable. But that's not what pissed me off. What pisses me off about Jasper, is that he - let's face it - knowingly sold me a piece that didn't have perfect fitment - providing some assurance, of which he had zero knowledge (as it turns out) - and now he is going on my FS thread and starting to make fun of me, basically! I'm like "W!T!F! - is this kid cracked out, or what?" Is he one of those people, who looks to take advantage of people, who are basically close to him, because they are close and they trust him? And then, he comes back and makes fun of the people who were stupid enough to trust him? Not on my watch - ya know...

whatever, not important anymore. I PM'd him a couple of my honest thoughts As for your money - I can refund it any time. I have no problem with that. If you end up not taking it, I'll re-list it as "local sale only", so that any fitment issues can be worked out, without any of this long-distance broken-phone BS, that's all. I've had a great deal of people interested, so I'm sure this thing will either sell or get proven to be a shitty product. And hey, if it is an inherently bad product, screw it - I'll look at it, like I gifted whatever I paid for it to the E60 community in the name of disclosing the truth. But like I've mentioned before, I have no actual reason to believe this is a bad product - all indications are, it is a rare product, with which not too many people have experience. Anyway... let me know what you want to do
Old 03-31-2011, 08:00 AM
Senior Members

vlad. im not on crack. and i just PMEd you.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:07 AM
Senior Members

im sorry for your loss man but im not skeeter. vlad contacted me first about the bar and i sold it to him. all he had to do was have the decency to send me a PM asking for his money back and i would have agreed to refund him. it was a gamble on both sides.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:29 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by jasperxli
im sorry for your loss man but im not skeeter. vlad contacted me first about the bar and i sold it to him. all he had to do was have the decency to send me a PM asking for his money back and i would have agreed to refund him. it was a gamble on both sides.
Thank u Jasper, I was just sharing my bad experience, I'm sorry if I offended you, it wasn't my intention

Also, Jasper, what car do u have? Do u have quads?
Old 03-31-2011, 10:23 AM
Senior Members

Thank u Jasper, I was just sharing my bad experience, I'm sorry if I offended you, it wasn't my intention

Also, Jasper, what car do u have? Do u have quads?
no i dont have quads but i have a custom magnaflow and the piping hangs just a little too low that if it moves it will bang against the bar.

Quick Reply: Ultra Racing Anti-roll Bar/Member Brace