Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

m5 bumper , m5 side skirts , rear mtech bumper , lci tails with bruce

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 06:38 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

His name is andrei. The alleged perp is Eugene.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:50 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by andrei k
i did registered with this nickname cause i dont have anymore access to my old account which was nonm5e60 ,
most of this information is correct , i am andrei klimashevski residing at 623 woodhaven dr , mundelein il 60060 , 8472194971 my personal cell phone as well as 7732947000.
nonm5e60 is my ebay ID i recently registered and the feedback for the generator will be positive as well as many of them at mashan2001 ebay ID
i do sell semi trucks ,had a 240sx , used to be construction , glass , sales business. i did sell many thing with success and positive feedback , but I NEVER SCAMMED PEOPLE WITH COUPLE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS.
i used to have e60 , i used to deal with 2 or 3 members from this board medik13 , eugene from NY..
i stopped using e60.net when i bought m5 e39, my account i did let use my brother in law because he is the owner of the e60 now. i did find out about all this ocassionally....still going now through all the details.
he used his paypal to scam some people , this is not the only forum.
i am stright guy and if someone wants to stop at my home or give me a call - you are welcome. i have nothing to afraid of.i dont know how to deal with my relative now because of all these recent stories , so far i owe him about $1000 for the hours he was working for me.i guess i will wait till the end of stories.

youre a fuckin liar
Old 03-05-2011, 08:17 AM
Senior Members

^^^^ this

story doesn't add up somehow.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:17 AM
Members

so were funds sent to the paypal address of andrei or Eugene?.....o well at this point it dosnt matter...guilt by association...someone knock them both out and call it a day...i got $100 on a plane ticket for someone.
Old 03-05-2011, 10:18 AM
Members

This is all bunch of bs. We have to report both these a..holes to the police. They're both in on it.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Originally Posted by dvs0690
so were funds sent to the paypal address of andrei or Eugene?.....o well at this point it dosnt matter...guilt by association...someone knock them both out and call it a day...i got $100 on a plane ticket for someone.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:09 PM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by andrei k
i did registered with this nickname cause i dont have anymore access to my old account which was nonm5e60 ,
most of this information is correct , i am andrei klimashevski residing at 623 woodhaven dr , mundelein il 60060 , 8472194971 my personal cell phone as well as 7732947000.
nonm5e60 is my ebay ID i recently registered and the feedback for the generator will be positive as well as many of them at mashan2001 ebay ID
i do sell semi trucks ,had a 240sx , used to be construction , glass , sales business. i did sell many thing with success and positive feedback , but I NEVER SCAMMED PEOPLE WITH COUPLE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS.
i used to have e60 , i used to deal with 2 or 3 members from this board medik13 , eugene from NY..
i stopped using e60.net when i bought m5 e39, my account i did let use my brother in law because he is the owner of the e60 now. i did find out about all this ocassionally....still going now through all the details.
he used his paypal to scam some people , this is not the only forum.
i am stright guy and if someone wants to stop at my home or give me a call - you are welcome. i have nothing to afraid of.i dont know how to deal with my relative now because of all these recent stories , so far i owe him about $1000 for the hours he was working for me.i guess i will wait till the end of stories.
Hey. You have a history of ebay shutting down your accounts for questionable activity, and I doubt your brother in law is responsible for that. Just my take on it.

Seriously though, why would you do this to yourself?

I'm more disappointed in your decision making than anything else at this point, and I have faith that there is enough good/sanity in you that you will attempt to repair some of the damage that you've done to yourself (and others) and minimize the penalties of your actions. Trust me, the way things are headed, I really don't see anything getting better for you unless you take action NOW. If you thought needing money was bad, just wait a little longer and I guarantee you'll be wanting more than just a little cash when your freedoms are limited.

Also, if life is *SO* bad that you're willing to throw so much of your life away for a few thousand bucks then I want to hear about it- I'm curious, so please entertain us. A part of myself can understand committing a crime to save ones life or help some other greater good, but it appears to me that you've made a lifestyle out of this sort of activity (correct me if I'm wrong) and that disappoints me. You're a real let down andrei.

Fix this for us, and fix this for you. Fix this for yourself more than anything though.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:58 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 550i

some people just have the mentality that you have to screw people in life to get ahead.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:21 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 Jet Black 550 - Navigation, Sports Pkg, Premium Pkg, Cold Weather, Heads-up Disp, SAT Radio, Comfort Access.

Ya you know I dont think anyone is buying that story, its just not very believable. OK so you let him borrow your forum account, but why the hell would you give him access to your paypal with all of his past history. It also seams BofA had to forclose on your house as well, and while I'm sure many of us feel for you, it also makes it VERY obvious you have as much to gain as "your brother in-law"

Plus we have all been making claims to ebay and I'm sure you have gotten plenty of emails or calls from them as well as from us. There could be no way you just found out about it now.
What I'm saying is, its not a coincidence you created this new account and entertaining story AFTER we have a copy of your DL and address.

You know you've been caught and we have all the information we need to put you away on fraud, all we ask is you make it right.

Hope you get the point. We will not let this go, we will make this right, and we will return integrity back to the forum and the members who make it great.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:49 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

And to give you some background, many of the members on this forum have been scammed out of 90K+ from one forum member, so they have 0 tolerance for getting scammed again.

Quick Reply: m5 bumper , m5 side skirts , rear mtech bumper , lci tails with bruce