Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

m5 bumper , m5 side skirts , rear mtech bumper , lci tails with bruce

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 09:26 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DarkKnight550
Ya you know I dont think anyone is buying that story, its just not very believable. OK so you let him borrow your forum account, but why the hell would you give him access to your paypal with all of his past history. It also seams BofA had to forclose on your house as well, and while I'm sure many of us feel for you, it also makes it VERY obvious you have as much to gain as "your brother in-law"

Plus we have all been making claims to ebay and I'm sure you have gotten plenty of emails or calls from them as well as from us. There could be no way you just found out about it now.
What I'm saying is, its not a coincidence you created this new account and entertaining story AFTER we have a copy of your DL and address.

You know you've been caught and we have all the information we need to put you away on fraud, all we ask is you make it right.

Hope you get the point. We will not let this go, we will make this right, and we will return integrity back to the forum and the members who make it great.
'why the hell would you give him access to your paypal with all of his past history' - i did not , he used his paypal. forum accounts were always logged on - i did not mind him using them
'BofA had to forclose on your house ' - yes i had foreclosure as other hundred of thousand people
'we have all been making claims to ebay and I'm sure you have gotten plenty of emails or calls from them as well as from us' - so far i got just one phone call from california with the request to help regarding the lci taillights , i promised to refund his money out of $1000 i owe my brother if he will be the only lost money(not refunded by paypal)
'AFTER we have a copy of your DL and address ' - what the point for me to scam after posting copy of my DL ?

i dont see the point here to prove you if i scam or not , i have legit business , i have a family , i dont make living scamming people.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:44 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535xi

Originally Posted by andrei k
'AFTER we have a copy of your DL and address ' - what the point for me to scam after posting copy of my DL ?

You did not post a copy of your DL. I did, after I pulled it up from a old photo album of yours. You/Your-BIL on the other hand did not bother to reply to messages and PMs until something credible was posted.
I hope you are getting the point - No one is really interested in your story. People are only interested in getting their money back and you aren't really helping by claiming to be innocent. They will form a case against you and when the cops come for you, you will have to defend youself.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:05 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd personally just file a police report and take this guy to civil court if there doesn't end up being a proper resolution.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:12 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 Jet Black 550 - Navigation, Sports Pkg, Premium Pkg, Cold Weather, Heads-up Disp, SAT Radio, Comfort Access.

I apologize if I misunderstood the story andI'm sorry your having a tough time finically, but sahiljain22 is right, all we care about is making this right.

The paypal address we sent the money to was registered to northshore auto repair at s2247308600@gmail.com, your saying thats your brother in laws business??

As a legitimate business man, you should understand how this all looks a little strange from our point of view and really,if your story is true, you should be just as upset as we are and trying to fix this mess. This will affect you as well. Have you contacted paypal or the police to tell your story? If not I would do that as soon as possible because if you just sit on your hands you look just as guilty. If your BinLaw has done this on multiple forums then you need to separate yourself from him and turn him in to the police.

Good luck to you....
Old 03-06-2011, 06:52 PM
ddd
Members

My Ride: 2004 545i 2008 M5

In case you haven't, you may want to have a chat with these folks:

Mundelein Police Department
221 North Lake Street
Mundelein, IL 60060
PHONE: (847) 968-4600
FAX: (847) 949-3254
EMAIL: mpd@mundelein.org
Something as simple as sending them an email should get the ball rolling in the right direction. Tell them your story, and share the information on this andrei guy.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:07 PM
Members

My Ride: '04 530i 6MT '04 Audi S4 6MT

Not sure if anyone else has heard anything from paypal, but I just got the funds returned to me about 5 minutes ago.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 Jet Black 550 - Navigation, Sports Pkg, Premium Pkg, Cold Weather, Heads-up Disp, SAT Radio, Comfort Access.

Just checked...nothing yet.

But thats still great news, hopefully they know whats going on and find a way to get ALL of our money back
Old 03-07-2011, 05:27 PM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by B6S4
Not sure if anyone else has heard anything from paypal, but I just got the funds returned to me about 5 minutes ago.
When did you open your claim? I thought I opened mine up before yours.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:46 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 545i 6 speed, Silver Gray A08, Gray leather Mods: Hard-Wired Passport 9500ix LIVE , K&N Air + RPi Scoop, Mtech V2.1 AE, ACS pedals+Ebrake, flip up front plate, OEM 172's, Custom M Kit, M3 shift knob, Eisemann Race Exhaust 2005 X5 3.0 (the nightmare) 1998 528i SOLD @ 173K

I've bought a few high dollar items online before from sites like audiogon. What I have done to help avoid the scams is FedEx COD. I bought a 4k dollar a/v receiver from a new member and when fedex delivered it I gave them the check. Maybe something you guys should look into for more expensive out of state items. I hope you all get your money back, its really a shitty situation
Old 03-07-2011, 06:39 PM
Members

My Ride: '04 530i 6MT '04 Audi S4 6MT

Originally Posted by west
When did you open your claim? I thought I opened mine up before yours.

Opened it on 2/24/11, but I have paypal advantage, which claims faster dispute resolution.

Quick Reply: m5 bumper , m5 side skirts , rear mtech bumper , lci tails with bruce