Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

m5 bumper , m5 side skirts , rear mtech bumper , lci tails with bruce

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 BMW 550i

looks like he got foreclosed on a couple years ago....bought a house, tore it down, and built a new one. then lost it.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...www.google.com

somebody should call him up for a flooring estimate
http://www.manta.com/c/mmsmvb9/north...d-and-tile-inc

a semi he's selling
http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsde...x?OHID=2579809
Old 03-04-2011, 07:32 PM
Senior Members

Wow... WTF is up with this guy??? Good detective work. I hope you guys make out alright.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:26 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

hahaha damn great detective work guys!! Whos gonna step up to help him cough up the money whos local to him? I've already said it but I was literally one click form sendinging that clown money. I really hope you guys get your cash back. Part of the reason why I only pay with amex with purchases online
Old 03-04-2011, 08:36 PM
New Members

i did registered with this nickname cause i dont have anymore access to my old account which was nonm5e60 ,
most of this information is correct , i am andrei klimashevski residing at 623 woodhaven dr , mundelein il 60060 , 8472194971 my personal cell phone as well as 7732947000.
nonm5e60 is my ebay ID i recently registered and the feedback for the generator will be positive as well as many of them at mashan2001 ebay ID
i do sell semi trucks ,had a 240sx , used to be construction , glass , sales business. i did sell many thing with success and positive feedback , but I NEVER SCAMMED PEOPLE WITH COUPLE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS.
i used to have e60 , i used to deal with 2 or 3 members from this board medik13 , eugene from NY..
i stopped using e60.net when i bought m5 e39, my account i did let use my brother in law because he is the owner of the e60 now. i did find out about all this ocassionally....still going now through all the details.
he used his paypal to scam some people , this is not the only forum.
i am stright guy and if someone wants to stop at my home or give me a call - you are welcome. i have nothing to afraid of.i dont know how to deal with my relative now because of all these recent stories , so far i owe him about $1000 for the hours he was working for me.i guess i will wait till the end of stories.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535xi

Originally Posted by andrei k
i did registered with this nickname cause i dont have anymore access to my old account which was nonm5e60 ,
most of this information is correct , i am andrei klimashevski residing at 623 woodhaven dr , mundelein il 60060 , 8472194971 my personal cell phone as well as 7732947000.
nonm5e60 is my ebay ID i recently registered and the feedback for the generator will be positive as well as many of them at mashan2001 ebay ID
i do sell semi trucks ,had a 240sx , used to be construction , glass , sales business. i did sell many thing with success and positive feedback , but I NEVER SCAMMED PEOPLE WITH COUPLE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS.
i used to have e60 , i used to deal with 2 or 3 members from this board medik13 , eugene from NY..
i stopped using e60.net when i bought m5 e39, my account i did let use my brother in law because he is the owner of the e60 now. i did find out about all this ocassionally....still going now through all the details.
he used his paypal to scam some people , this is not the only forum.
i am stright guy and if someone wants to stop at my home or give me a call - you are welcome. i have nothing to afraid of.i dont know how to deal with my relative now because of all these recent stories , so far i owe him about $1000 for the hours he was working for me.i guess i will wait till the end of stories.

Ask your brother in law to refund the money. Since he sold it under your "identity", you should feel responsible to get this sorted out till a certain limit. Contact the people who got cheated and help them get in touch with him and demand their money back (or post his contact details online). It is someone's hard earned money.

Really buddy, if I was cheated, I would still register a police case under your name, file a small court claim and have you do the explaining in court. You may be right with your story, but I would want my money back.

Do yourself a favor and confront your brother in law NOW.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:57 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Old 03-04-2011, 09:17 PM
New Members

eugene makarenko
commanche trail
wheeling il 60090

i dont have house number , but i will find out if someone wants to visit him

i feel bad to be relative with this guy , i tried to convince him to refund money or atleast contact people to work out the situation to avoid deeper shi$ and future troubles.
this is not a surprise for me that all this happend , he always was a spoiled kid , i tried to help him out but i am not sure if i will be trying any more.

as for today he owes about $10K to different people , his e60 (used to be mine) - now is kept on someones property as a bond , about 3 month ago i paid for him $2k (money he lost in card game), he is broke now , his mother is upset cause he has a bad company and she suspects him smoking weed.

if you guys want to file a claim at court or police report , it is up to you. sooner or later this would happend.
i wish i can be helpful .
Old 03-04-2011, 09:33 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So I'm confused with all these claims against this person, has paypal refunded anyone any money?
Has anyone filed any type of police reports? I'd contact a lawyer and get this scumbag locked up.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 550i

so those who got scammed, paid to the brother in law's(eugene makarenko)paypal account?
Old 03-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by andrei k
eugene makarenko
commanche trail
wheeling il 60090

i dont have house number , but i will find out if someone wants to visit him

i feel bad to be relative with this guy , i tried to convince him to refund money or atleast contact people to work out the situation to avoid deeper shi$ and future troubles.
this is not a surprise for me that all this happend , he always was a spoiled kid , i tried to help him out but i am not sure if i will be trying any more.

as for today he owes about $10K to different people , his e60 (used to be mine) - now is kept on someones property as a bond , about 3 month ago i paid for him $2k (money he lost in card game), he is broke now , his mother is upset cause he has a bad company and she suspects him smoking weed.

if you guys want to file a claim at court or police report , it is up to you. sooner or later this would happend.
i wish i can be helpful .
Hey Eugene, it's not too late to redeem your self- contact West and the rest of the forum members who got scammed. or post a list of addresses he normally stays in, or better yet drag his ass to a police precinct. i honestly believe that you have to take part in resolving this issue.

Quick Reply: m5 bumper , m5 side skirts , rear mtech bumper , lci tails with bruce