Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: E60 OEM amp PnP trunk subwoofer harness with built in LOC

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: M3
Model Year: 2017

Originally Posted by karman1977
hi.
i have a question about underseat woofer, if i have those underseat woofers so i also must have OE Amp?
Not in Europe... you could have a Stereo system, a 6-speaker system with woofers under the seats but no OEM amp in the trunk.

If there are no OEM tweeters in your E60 then your system is Stereo.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:33 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Technic,
Per my email would like ordering instructions. Guess I don't need the LOC and paypal is fine.

James
Old 03-10-2011, 06:44 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Technic
The harness for $45 is exactly the one in the picture without the LOC.
ill take it.

paypal invoice?

ez0reply@gmail.com

(remove the zero)
Old 03-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Members

My Ride: BMW E61 530d

Not in Europe... you could have a Stereo system, a 6-speaker system with woofers under the seats but no OEM amp in the trunk.

If there are no OEM tweeters in your E60 then your system is Stereo.
ok. looks like then i have this stereo system.
so i think that all speakers goes from head unit and if i want more bass, then i need take wires from woofer and put it thru amp or somehow different.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:08 AM
Members

You would need both harnesses if you want to install a processor for all your speakers in your HiFi system.
Perfect, on these will the harness have open wires to just connect to processor and go? Or is this something I will just have to hack up your harness rather than the oem one? Lastly for the processors is there a preference over the other? MS-8 Clean sweep 3sixty.2 and the alpine any preference over the other?

Thanks,
Tyler
Old 03-21-2011, 02:24 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ehaze
ill take it.

paypal invoice?

ez0reply@gmail.com

(remove the zero)
Sent...
Old 03-21-2011, 02:27 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by skunkedtsi
Perfect, on these will the harness have open wires to just connect to processor and go? Or is this something I will just have to hack up your harness rather than the oem one? Lastly for the processors is there a preference over the other? MS-8 Clean sweep 3sixty.2 and the alpine any preference over the other?

Thanks,
Tyler
No hacking of the harness, all the required speaker and remote turn on wires are directly accessible. As stated before, I'm no longer offering the iDrive harness.

I suggest the MS-8 processor for the E60 as it is the only one right now that uses the OEM center speaker facility in the E60 to its fullest.
Old 04-12-2011, 03:10 AM
New Members

Technic, can you PM me please? Looking to get a harness shipped to the UK- Logic 7 and looking to run a seperate amp to stock woofer positions.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:27 PM
Members

Technic, I am preparing to add a monster stereo to my 94 545i. I picked up the Jl summing module to sum the signal back to full range for processing. I was under the impression that all the audio was transmitted to the amp in the rear via the most system. I see you have the amp harness so I figured that was the only harness I needed. I have the idrive radio with no navigation with L7. You stated that the top end is feed from the "head unit", is that true in this case?I am looking at feeding signal to the summing module, doing processing, and amplifying then sending the door speaker feeds back through the factory wire. I have found this to be the most reliable for door penetrations, and being 4's they won't require much power. My question I guess is do I need more than your amp bypass harness, and if so, do you know anywhere I can pick up the deck harness as well, since you stopped making them. I prefer to not hardwire the system.

System I have:
2 Jl 12 W7
2 Jl hd1200/1
2 Jl hd 600/4
Epicenter
Par650
Haven't decided on speakers that fit yet.

Setup to run 4-way.
Old 04-20-2011, 02:09 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by reesy_csl
Technic, can you PM me please? Looking to get a harness shipped to the UK- Logic 7 and looking to run a seperate amp to stock woofer positions.
Hi

This trunk sub harness is on backorder for the next 3-4weeks, will post here when it is available.

Quick Reply: FS: E60 OEM amp PnP trunk subwoofer harness with built in LOC