Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Carbon fiber interior door handles

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 11:14 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: e60

How much for just the "OFF" button?

Mine cracked... not sure how.

And figured, why not replace it to it can stop bothering me.

-_-

One of those things no one would ever see... but you know it is there.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:13 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW 550i M Sport
Model Year: 2010
Engine: 4.8L V8

Originally Posted by tex_phil
I honestly don't remember exactly, I spent alot of time searching and I found a guy in Arozona who owned a performance shop who happened to have one. I bought it maybe 2 years back.

Do you remember who the guy in Arizona with the performance shop is, that you purchased them from? Just wondered, I'm in Phoenix.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:38 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 545i Silver,Gray, Metallic. Blk Dakota leather. Nav. Heads up disply. PDC. Pro logic 7 sound. 35% tint. Mods. MTECH body kit. OEM trunk finisher and M5 spoiler.OEM 166 wheels. Blk and wht CF Roundels. Orion V2 AEs. LCI taillights with Ricky effect. LED interior lights. LED license plate light. HID fogs. Smoked LED side markers. White cluster mod. Coding. RPI scoop & BMC filter. Gloss black OEM grills.CF interior trim. B&B exhaust.

Originally Posted by infin8
Do you remember who the guy in Arizona with the performance shop is, that you purchased them from? Just wondered, I'm in Phoenix.
He bought his from the same guy I bought mine from.
Here's the old thread.
https://5series.net/forums/topic/115...1#entry1362489
Old 09-19-2012, 08:56 AM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW 550i M Sport
Model Year: 2010
Engine: 4.8L V8

Originally Posted by deansimpson
Here's the old thread.
Thanks Dean! I looked up the website and it shows an address in California. I was hoping this was a BMW performance shop here in Arizona as Phil had mentioned. Have any members in Arizona found a good local source for our beloved cars? Cali has an unlimited amount of performance shops who provide aftermarket and OEM parts/upgrades for BMW's and also do the installs. It's nice to be able to purchase a mod and have it installed all under the same roof. It's also nice to have an expert on hand to run questions or recommendations by. Like I just replaced all the interior speakers in mine with Morel components up front and Rainbow SLC's in the rear, SWS8xi's under the seats and added a JL Audio 12W6-v2D4 in the trunk. I ran all new wiring instead of using the stock wiring because I had bunch of nice Rockford Fosgate wiring. I used Technic's quadralock adapter on the CCC but I only needed to run the wiring to the trunk for the RF 3sixty.2 processor. I didn't need to run the wires back to the CCC from the trunk because I'm not using the stock wiring. But I think because I didnt complete the loop now I have this stupid SOS system malfuntion error everytime I start my car and my bluetooth and voice command dont work anymore. The other issue is that I can't turn my Alpine PDX-5 amp up past 35% without amplifying the damn GONG when you start the car or have your door open with the key in. This is absolutely ridiculous that I can't enjoy my crazy expensive components because of a stupid GONG! The research I have done says the only way to resolve this is coding, which I have no idea how to do. It would be great if I had an expert locally who can code this stuff off or resolve it another way. I should probably start a new thread and see if a member can help with remote coding or maybe someone has an easier resolution to these issues. I can't be the only one that has come across these things.
Old 09-19-2012, 06:24 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Originally Posted by deansimpson
Here's the old thread.
That is the one, its been so long I didn't remember exactly where it was from.