Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

2006 530i Manual/Sport/Premium/Nav/Loaded

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 06:29 PM
JPJ
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is not my car and nothing in it for me, but I bought my 530 from this guy in Oct 2006 and would have nothing but completely positive things to say about him. Super communication, picked me up at the airport and took me to a nice lunch, completely smooth transaction and a really nice guy.

ebay link

Not many 2006 manual trans 530's with this many options and reasonable miles. I wish I could trade for it! If this is close to what you are looking for I know it would be a nice car and look at all the options:

Premium Package Black Dakota Leather Upholstery, Integrated garage Door Opener and Auto Dimming Mirrors

Cold Weather Package Heated Front Seats - A welcome feature for driver and front passenger in cooler weather. With the touch of a button, seat surface and backrest are heated and quickly radiate comfortable warmth in your choice of three settings , Heated Steering Wheel and Retractable Headlamp Washers

Sport Package - Star Spoke Alloy Wheels, Run Flat Tires, Space Saver Spare, Power Sport Seats, Sport Suspension, Active Roll Stabilization and Shadow line Trim.

Navigation System - Navigation system covers the U.S. with a single DVD. The glare-free monitor is mounted neatly into the dashboard for easy viewing. Using GPS satellites and DVD technology, a map of your area appears on the dash monitor, showing - and telling - the directions to your desired destination.

Premium Sound Package Logic 7 Premiere Digital Audio and Six Disc CD Changer in Dash. Logic7 premium audio system uses 13 powerful, premium speakers and advanced technology to create a 360? "Surround Sound" experience, recreating the acoustic intent of the original studio master.

Active Steering - BMW's innovative Active Steering enhances the driving experience. It varies the steering ratio based on vehicle speed. At low and medium speeds, the steering is more direct. The car is more agile and nimble, especially on twisty roads.

Comfort Access - Comfort Access system offers an even greater degree of convenience: keyless access to your car. Simply carrying the remote key in a pocket allows you to unlock the doors by touching the door handle. You can also turn the engine on or off by pressing the Start/Stop button without first inserting the remote key.

Head Up Display - Projects important travel information, such as current speed, on the windshield directly in the driver's line of vision. Directional arrows from the Navigation system, Check Control data, and cruise control functions can also be displayed.

Satellite Radio - Enjoy digital entertainment wherever you drive, coast-to-coast. SIRIUS delivers 60 commercial-free music streams and over 40 news, sports and entertainment streams from the best names in the business, including CNN, ESPN, CNBC, NPR and Radio Disney. SIRIUS Satellite Radio integrates seamlessly into your vehicle with the controls of your BMW's radio.