Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

E60.NET European Meet -- Sat. 26 April 2008

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 05:24 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

XXX(hehe)BMWXXX

Thats right - 2 days and counting now

Cheers

Patrick
Old 04-14-2008, 11:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 545iA Black Sapphire
Model Year: 2005
Engine: 545i

Pete, a buddy of mine with a 335i would like to join us for the first part of the meet in Koln. Can you add him please ?

callsign: raf335i
Old 04-17-2008, 02:13 PM
Members

My Ride: BMW E60 530d - BMW E92 335i

It's coming closer...

A friend of mine will join us with his 630i convertible (20" Breyton Spirit rims). His name is Sven...
Old 04-20-2008, 02:03 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by xBMWx' post='558497' date='Apr 9 2008, 03:21 PM
Hello everyone,

Its all coming together just nicely

MacSid and I have been working away at this in the background and are in the process of consolidating all the information in one document / post. This will include details of the meeting points, obtaining T?V emissions stickers (where necessary), routes, the restaurant, the 'Ring, and the hotel & night out in Cologne.

Some of you mentioned that friends of yours or people from other forums may be joining us. Can you please follow up on these over the next week or so, so I can get the restaurant reservations sorted and we can get everyone's details for the info document -- thanks!

We're only a couple of weeks away now, so make sure to get those summer shoes back on your ride, get those new mods fitted on time*, and get everyone signed up for the event...

Cheers
Pete

* Thyrus (Patrick) and I have ordered Sprint Boosters, and Patrick also ordered a new set of 19" BMW Performance Rims for his 325d M-Sport

The attendee list:
1) xBMWx (Germany)
2) Andy545 (Netherlands)
3) nickgre (Greece)
4) hondik (Czech Republic)
5) BMWMB (Belgium)
6) MacSid (Netherlands)
7) IPP (Sweden)
8) Thyrus (Germany)
9) Doc Horror (Netherlands)
10) Kazimierz (Belgium)
11) Garehaan (Netherlands)
12) Doc Horror?s mate! (Netherlands)
13) Luxembourg (Germany)
14) Noah (Germany)
15) Midget (Netherlands)
16) Filip535D (Luxembourg)
17) smoppett (UK)

Attendees staying over in Cologne hotel:
1) MacSid + Mrs. MacSid (Sat.)
2) xBMWx + Mrs. xBMWx (Sat.)
3) Thyrus + Ms. Thyrus (Sat.)
4) Hondik + Mrs. Hondik + Baby (Fri.)
5) IPP + 1 (Sat.??)
6) smoppett (Sat)

Yes, count me in i will come.
Someone going in the near of Apeldoorn/Deventer to the meeting??
Old 04-20-2008, 02:10 PM
Contributors

My Ride: E61 CarbonBlack 535d, Ventilated and Heated Comfort Seats with Massage in Black Nasca Leather, Dark Poplar Wood, Professional Navi, Folding Rear Seats, Load Through, Advanced Remote, PDC, Bluetooth, Dimming and folding Mirrors, Bi-Xenons, Hi-Fi, Tinted

Dear members,
I need help!!! I'm in Barcelona now and will be here until the end of week - and I want to go to the meeting very much - the trouble is my car, I have Service check light on - in next 1000 Km and Oil in next 2000 Km, Nurburgring is ~1200 Km away. Also I had to order new rubbers last week... via http://www.pneus-online.es - I hope they are reliable and they will ship it no later than tomorrow! I can't run on my old Dunlop RFTs anymore, car vibrates badly over 80 Km/h. So that's a service check and tires before the meet.

I want to make sure everything will work out and the car is ready to go - do any of you by any chance know someone / has a friend in BMW in Spain? Can be in Barcelona or Girona county ... Please let me know ASAP Thank you
Old 04-21-2008, 12:32 AM
Senior Members

Oil change is a 30 min job... Try to drop by a BMW dealer and ask them if they could change the oil while you wait. The dealers are not fully booked each day, and an oil change would be a easy fix for them.

The vehicle inspection, as the iDrive shows, is a service you could wait doing, or just skip.. It's a security check, brakes are inspected, the body is inspected, tires, lights etc.. A complete waste of money, if you ask me.
Old 04-21-2008, 01:08 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E61 CarbonBlack 535d, Ventilated and Heated Comfort Seats with Massage in Black Nasca Leather, Dark Poplar Wood, Professional Navi, Folding Rear Seats, Load Through, Advanced Remote, PDC, Bluetooth, Dimming and folding Mirrors, Bi-Xenons, Hi-Fi, Tinted

Originally Posted by E60Sim' post='565038' date='Apr 21 2008, 09:32 AM
Oil change is a 30 min job... Try to drop by a BMW dealer and ask them if they could change the oil while you wait. The dealers are not fully booked each day, and an oil change would be a easy, fix for them.

The vehicle inspection, as the iDrive shows, is a service you could wait doing, or just skip.. It's a security check, brakes are inspected, the body is inspected, tires, lights etc.. A complete waste of money, if you ask me.
Alright, I see no problem then
Old 04-21-2008, 05:35 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

Well done for getting a few more people on board -- looking forward to meeting them and checking out their rides...

The info package will follow during the course of the week -- I will need some telephone numbers etc and will contact you via PM. If you want to be proactive, please PM me your real name, number of people in your car (needed for restaurant booking), mobile number and basic car details (type & colour).

We're up to 20 cars now, so its going to be a pretty big group. We have members travelling in from 8 different countries. We are also going to have quite a bit of the range covered... 1er, 3er, 5er and 6er

Here's the latest list...

The attendee list:
1) xBMWx (Germany)
2) Andy545 (Netherlands)
3) nickgre (Greece)
5) BMWMB (Belgium)
6) MacSid (Netherlands)
7) IPP (Sweden)
8) Thyrus (Germany)
10) Kazimierz (Belgium)
13) Luxembourg (Germany)
14) Noah (Germany)
15) Midget (Netherlands)
17) smoppett (UK)
18) raf335i (Netherlands)
19) Sven (Belgium)
20) 530dA (Netherlands)

5) smoppett (Sat)

Only 5 days to go!!!!
Old 04-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by xBMWx' post='565107' date='Apr 21 2008, 03:35 PM
Well done for getting a few more people on board -- looking forward to meeting them and checking out their rides...

The info package will follow during the course of the week -- I will need some telephone numbers etc and will contact you via PM. If you want to be proactive, please PM me your real name, number of people in your car (needed for restaurant booking), mobile number and basic car details (type & colour).

We're up to 20 cars now, so its going to be a pretty big group. We have members travelling in from 8 different countries. We are also going to have quite a bit of the range covered... 1er, 3er, 5er and 6er

Here's the latest list...

The attendee list:
1) xBMWx (Germany)
2) Andy545 (Netherlands)
3) nickgre (Greece)
5) BMWMB (Belgium)
6) MacSid (Netherlands)
7) IPP (Sweden)
8) Thyrus (Germany)
10) Kazimierz (Belgium)
13) Luxembourg (Germany)
14) Noah (Germany)
15) Midget (Netherlands)
17) smoppett (UK)
18) raf335i (Netherlands)
19) Sven (Belgium)
20) 530dA (Netherlands)

5) smoppett (Sat)

Only 5 days to go!!!!

I hope the wetter is well comming saturday.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:29 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: G30 530i M-sport
Model Year: 2018

Originally Posted by 530dA' post='564813

PM sent.

Originally Posted by 530dA' post='565411' date='Apr 22 2008, 12:41 AM
I hope the wetter is well comming saturday.
Just checked, and it's looking a little grey. Hope it changes!

Quick Reply: E60.NET European Meet -- Sat. 26 April 2008