Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

**NY/NJ/CT/PA E.60.NET MEET ON JUNE 6TH -- FINAL INFORMATION

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by nigxdoof' post='903728' date='Jun 7 2009, 10:24 PM
Too bad I couldn't make it. I definitely would want another meet.

Let's do a meet during the afternoon / evening, since its going to be hotter nowadays... Out in Long Island or Floyd Bennett Field.

We can take some nice daytime shots and some evening shots too. Let's see if anyone would be interested.
Sounds good to me!
Old 06-08-2009, 03:23 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='903877' date='Jun 8 2009, 12:39 AM
We hope Victor gets well soon too!

Thanks again Scott (and Gregg!) for planning and organizing - it was really a great experience!

I was going through the website you mentioned and looking at some routes today - I'm thinking to maybe take that ride to the road we were talking about - I'm actually still unsure which route it is (I think, rte 125 - is that what you said it was?) - taking that ride through the mountains along the Delaware river. I'll go through some maps and find it and maybe fly that route in a few weeks (everyone's welcome to join, btw - I'll post someth in advance to sign up, if I decide to do it). Another run - but this one I really would rather already do in the next ride (535 ) - I wanna do the Dragon Tail run, but that's definitely not a one day affair.

As for that little unofficial car show, I was told that every Saturday night, in Edgewater in the parking lot by the Brooklyn's Pizza (don't know the address there) there's a show like that - I'm definitely going to work that into my Saturday drives if I'm going anywhere West of the city. Would be funny if we showed up there with our fives all covered in bugs and brake dust on the wheels and all - some contrast to all those pampered AMs and Lotuses and Ferraris and Lambos. Anyway, I have to run, but I'll try to post more pics tomorrow in a seperate thread.

PS The LI route that I know is kinda of full of speed traps, but its a gorgeous road IMHO to take on a nice afternoon/evening and we can make a stop somewhere near a lighthouse or on near a beach, maybe even do a BBQ - would be a great summer cruise meet. Let's talk about it...
Thanks Vlad. PM me about the other stuff.