Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

YANKEE'S BABY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 04:55 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by amanuel777' post='1018670' date='Sep 27 2009, 05:52 PM
I rarely care about the SB stats, but I know Dreamboat has 66 himself this season... not too bad, more than half of your whole team. As far as you stealing 7 on Friday... for Varitek there is a need to invent a new category: Deffensive sucktitude. Steals with him behind the plate shouldn't really count. The dude needs to retire.
WOW, but he's your Captain Either way, I always love talking to Red Sux fans, they always say the same things all the time. "We won 2 this decade" Ooh, I'm impressed. 2 in a decade for the Yanks = a decade of failure.
Or the old staple: "You spend the most" - um, not by much Boston is what 10-15 Mil less this year? AND Tex came to the Yanks for LESS $$$$$ than Boston offered Thanks
Old 09-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

No need to discuss further. The playoffs are coming. See you then!
Old 09-27-2009, 05:12 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 525xi, Premium, Adaptive Xenon, Cold Weather

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='1018675' date='Sep 27 2009, 08:55 PM
WOW, but he's your Captain Either way, I always love talking to Red Sux fans, they always say the same things all the time. "We won 2 this decade" Ooh, I'm impressed. 2 in a decade for the Yanks = a decade of failure.
Or the old staple: "You spend the most" - um, not by much Boston is what 10-15 Mil less this year? AND Tex came to the Yanks for LESS $$$$$ than Boston offered Thanks
First, I said the former after I qualified it with a statement about your own history and I never said the latter. Secondly, there is more than one false statement above. For one, the RS are the fourth highest spender this season, while your Tex comment is simply asinine.
Lastly, repeatedly referring to the Red Sox as "Red Sux" is not only very immature, but also somewhat idiotic. Not exactly the foundation for any scintillating discussion, but I guess that's all you have to offer.

As C pointed out, the playoffs are here. We shall see. Good luck to you and your team.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:57 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: F10 M-Sport
Model Year: 2014

I always love talking to Red Sux fans, they always say the same things all the time.
That's odd'cause I really can't stand discussing anything with too many NYY fans...Yes, and Yankee fans never repeat any mantra over and over.

Save yourself some keystrokes there - frontrunner boy.
Say what you want about your twenty something rings - most of which you weren't even alive for.

I'll tell you what is true, though.

The "new" ownership of the SOX has taken this franchise from complete mediocrity and made it one the
premier franchises in MLB. Since 2002 not only have they turned out a better product on the field than the Yawkee Trust ever did , but they have
improved scouting, minor league depth and player development. Then there are the improvements to the ball park.
New seating, better food and concessions more amenities and many architectural improvemnets that previous ownership never imagined.

So, despite what you believe, or repeat over and over until you believe it , I'm pretty happy with my team's recent success. And until there is a (real) salary cap in baseball
the teams with the deep pockets will always have the upper hand, anyway.

Your precious team hasn't won jack squat yet., and I'm not too sure they will either. But if they do manage to win the Pennent or WS I'm sure you'll be here giving it to all us Red SOX fans. But until then - no one will remember or care that your favorite millionaires won the Al East.

Now go buy some new mods for your car
Old 09-28-2009, 06:25 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 545i sport, 46k, titanium grey with dakota grey interior, auto stick, all options except HUD

Didnt NYY fans boo Arod this year? And hes so clutch in the playoffs Yankees fans dont love baseball, they just love winning. Besides when the last game any reasonble person can go to, doesnt it cost like $400 beans to see a garbage game, thats nice. Thanks George, karma is a bitch old man,,,,,all in good jest Bring on October ball
Old 10-05-2009, 02:58 AM
Contributors

Bronx zoo going to take it hard again...start schedule your the-rapist section because either A's or Sox are going to kick some (??) to the bronx zoo.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:06 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Ok, the above ^^^^ Makes absolutely no sense, could we not find Prozac today? Well, at least ya got me, I can't argue with incoherence - good job.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:12 AM
Contributors

That is a way of saying "YUCK to the greety bronx zoo"

Go BRsox!
Old 10-06-2009, 06:07 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Prepare to be dispatched by the Twins SON!!!
Old 10-10-2009, 06:36 AM
Contributors

arod is looking like baby jesus....can he keep this up? if so it might be a good year for yankee fans