Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

V The Revolutionary Russian

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Jeez, you guys write a LOT

I'm glad most people loved my cat in the ceiling though
Old 11-11-2009, 04:30 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by porsche911targa' post='1052407' date='Nov 11 2009, 11:22 AM
Is that one of those tampon holder things???
So, Boxster, huh? I'm guessing you're speaking from experience? I've never driven the tampon holder, but I have driven the Boxster - which is terrific! But everyone raves about Elise's lightness and resulting handling... in other words, please expand on your previous statement - were you just talking sh1t or what?
Old 11-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1052160' date='Nov 11 2009, 12:52 AM
You did say that, I actually remember. Alright, but still, I think its time our cars depreciated 15-20%, don't you? haha yesterday's thread was about being gay, today I'm delving into masochism LOL

aaanyway... I personally decided that I'll keep my 530Xi for "the long run" - whatever that may be. For now I want to throw a few mods on it and get it ready for the next year's driving season, and next year - who knows! - I'm hoping Santa will hook me up with a little Boxster or a Miata with a lot of mods, maybe an older Elise - I don't know yet, too soon to tell. But I've realized that my car certainly ain't a track star and I want need to have something light and "tossable" (and no, I'm not referring to any salads here, you pervs! ) for the hardcore driving I seem to be addicted to (thanks, Scott ).

FYI this is not the Elise I was talking about:

Something more like this:

(YES, I love this color and NO - I don't give a rat's ass if someone thinks it looks gay )

Although they both have extremely beautiful curves
Hmmm - Filipinas are so damn incredibly beautiful!
Old 11-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1052160' date='Nov 11 2009, 12:52 AM
You did say that, I actually remember. Alright, but still, I think its time our cars depreciated 15-20%, don't you? haha yesterday's thread was about being gay, today I'm delving into masochism LOL

aaanyway... I personally decided that I'll keep my 530Xi for "the long run" - whatever that may be. For now I want to throw a few mods on it and get it ready for the next year's driving season, and next year - who knows! - I'm hoping Santa will hook me up with a little Boxster or a Miata with a lot of mods, maybe an older Elise - I don't know yet, too soon to tell. But I've realized that my car certainly ain't a track star and I want need to have something light and "tossable" (and no, I'm not referring to any salads here, you pervs! ) for the hardcore driving I seem to be addicted to (thanks, Scott ).

FYI this is not the Elise I was talking about:

Something more like this:

(YES, I love this color and NO - I don't give a rat's ass if someone thinks it looks gay )

Although they both have extremely beautiful curves

^ wow, i am inlove all over again...
Old 11-11-2009, 05:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

Vlad,

I missed the "gay" thread. I am sure it was funny and offensive. Right up my alley.

I used to frequent a forum dedicated to 2nd amendment/self-defense/guns/etc. that was moderated like an Iranian TV station. I was once BANNED indefinitely because a fellow member was selling a USED gun for MORE than it could be purchased NEW. I posted this info in the classified thread and I was BANNED indefinitely for "trampling a member's classified thread". What about all the other members who may unknowingly overpay!? I PM'd the mod with no response, but was eventually un-banned without notification.

I posted threads that it was ridiculous to have a forum dedicated to the 2nd amendment that trampled all over the 1st! They would close my threads so I would repost in all the sub-forums so more people could read my comments before they closed them

Anyways, I think the mods here are quite fair.

I am bored with most car talk lately as well so I find myself hangin in the lounge for entertainment and info on other topics. I get a few laughs every day from the "lounge" and that is worth my membership.

PS: Somebody "reported" your "gay" thread so I would say the count can start at 1

EDIT: That Elise is HORRIFIC... unless you started that deleted thread because you have something you want to share. If you do... and if you are... I am cool with that, and then the car makes sense and is ok with me.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 545i Sport, ti silver/gray, CWP, Logic 7, PDC, Nav, elec shade, lumbar, FDRS 2000 Honda CBR 929 1999 Lexus GS400, Nakamichi

You deleted Vlad's thread? Do I detect a gay/e60 conspiracy? And that ceiling cat: Looks like a KGB spy pussy to me.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Contributors

Rog, you crack me up! I don't know why you're so homophobic about the Elise though

Goodman, that's exactly what a KGB pussy spy would say