Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

V The Revolutionary Russian

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 01:04 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1052242' date='Nov 11 2009, 02:14 AM
I think what I'm having trouble with actually communicating to a lot of people on here is that I actually am never hateful toward anyone. Ever. Even if i get into a discussion, argument or even a fight - I never hold any grudges and don't mean any harm to anyone. The only exception to my otherwise pretty normal "niceness" is that I afford myself occasional blunt honesty. If I offend anyone by saying things that are on my mind, I always apologize. However. I seriously doubt that even my most perverted devious thoughts are really that offensive though. Hence I conclude that some people just don't like "my kind" and to them I say

That being said, it is probably a good thing my thread got deleted LOL wouldn't to offend any homophobes
I just re-read this and realized I take myself too seriously. Sometimes. Who's hungry?

V The Revolutionary Russian-add_thumb.gifV The Revolutionary Russian-shortbus_thumb.gif
Old 11-11-2009, 01:44 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 08 550 Carbon Sport Almost everything factory, but no sound upgrades.

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1052242' date='Nov 11 2009, 02:14 AM
I think what I'm having trouble with actually communicating to a lot of people on here is that I actually am never hateful toward anyone.
I think you display the symptoms of chronic extreme anal blockage.

sixcard
Old 11-11-2009, 02:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by sixcard' post='1052305' date='Nov 11 2009, 05:44 AM
I think you display the symptoms of chronic extreme anal blockage.

sixcard
haha any tips on how to get rid of it?
Old 11-11-2009, 03:54 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Dear Vlad,

as you know we are very tolerant and let people post almost everything. ALMOST.
Many things that have been posted on the forums would have been deleted immediately on other forums.

In this community we wait what happens first, then take actions, because we think/hope that our members act adult enough and tolerate other members opinions. This leads to some real good discussions. To my surprise we have allready seen very grown up discussions on politics here. This shows that our community is really very mature and we can have topics here that would be considered inappropriate on other forums.
Having said that, we do chime in sometimes and have to take actions when things get out of control or are close to the point where they will.
In case of your latest deleted thread I have to admit that the question itself is indeed just a question and legit. The way you posted it was a bit too agressive though. Anyways, we let the thread untouched until it has been reported. This happened before we even had a chance to discuss it. I moved your thread to a secured place only admins and mods have access to and left the link, so everyone could see it is under review. Later, after the review, it has been deleted and the link has been removed.
The reasons for deletion are not just the report. The topic itself was really inappropriate. You can very easily offend people whith threads like that. The fact that someone is homosexual is totally irrelevant for the forum and the members. If there is someone on the forum who is gay, and he wants people to know, then he will let us know himself. There is no need for such a thread, since, if one wants us to know, he would have told us allready. So, in such a thread there is only one thing to expect: trouble! In the few replies given there was allready a tendency of discrimination shown, mostly by fun comments you posted. Those comments where contra-productive. Maybe there was someone one the forum who thought, 'yes, I am gay, good idea, let's talk about'... But after reading the first few posts he definately would have to feel offended because the comments posted where not showing much tolerance of homosexuality.
Therefore, a deletion was the only correct and appropriate action to take.

Since the deletion was such a no-brainer after the posts made, we did not gave an explanation why we did so.

Now...

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1052085' date='Nov 11 2009, 04:48 AM
So the conspiracy of the 5series forums has once again victimized me by having had my gay thread deleted (right? at least, I think so). I think it was political, because I insinuated there that my word of the day threads were not as bad as they were deemed at the time. I think its time for us to rise up, brothers and sisters! Rise up against the oppression of the evil mods and admins! Rise up against the adversities of discrimination and inequality on the board. Rise up and say:

SHOW US THE F10 ALREADY!!! We are bored out of our friggin' minds here - well, at least I am - and if this continues, I'm quitting and getting myself a Lexus (yes, I know that I myself compared driving experience in a Lexus to necrophilia). RISE AND TAKE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN (ever since they did not reveal it in September, like they promised).

Please, show the F10 before I get bored to the point of getting banned. Please
I don't know what the big deal is, Vlad. Yes, it got deleted. Political, yes, you mention discrimination yourself, and your thread was discriminating, so the political correct action is the deletion.
Inequality... I don't know where! We treat all people equal and by equal rules here. When you are involved in some arguments with us lately and had threads deleted this should meake you think about your behavior here.

And finally, yes, show us the F10, someone, PLEASE! Because you are indeed very close to the point of getting banned because you're too bored and post goofy stuff.

BTW: We allready had a thead back in the past where it was mentioned in an article that many gay people drive the E60. Gay people are known for their good taste and style. So many of them chose a car like the E60, for its classy look and comfort. But we do not need discussions about how many of our members are gay, OK? Thanks!
Old 11-11-2009, 04:43 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='1052324
it does make sense to delete them when threads get very heated because people start hating each other. Around here there's very little hate against individuals because the mods stop us getting that far. I don't think they're just acting like "the man" on a power trip or anything, they're just saving us from ourselves. It's a difficult thing to balance and get it right but on here they do. We've all spent time on other forums where they don't get it right and it's ugly.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:58 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

[quote name='v_therussian' date='Nov 11 2009, 02:06 AM' post='1052234']
Dexter is one of my favorite shows BTW!

DEXTER ROCKS!!!! thats all im saying
Old 11-11-2009, 05:01 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1052234' date='Nov 11 2009, 08:06 AM
BTW who's a KKK member here?
More interesting is who's a FKK member. Except it's mostly guys here, so I think I'd rather not know
Old 11-11-2009, 07:19 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='1052099' date='Nov 10 2009, 11:06 PM
I am not sure you'll get a lot of traction on this one bro. (BTW, your sig is too big, your avatar is offensive, and I am allergic to green so please get rid of your avatar )
If cat in ceiling is deemed offensive, V might want to try evil monkey in closet:

V The Revolutionary Russian-evil_monkey_in_closet.jpg
Old 11-11-2009, 07:22 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1052160' date='Nov 11 2009, 12:52 AM
Something more like this:

(YES, I love this color and NO - I don't give a rat's ass if someone thinks it looks gay )

Although they both have extremely beautiful curves
Is that one of those tampon holder things???
Old 11-11-2009, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Originally Posted by porsche911targa' post='1052406' date='Nov 11 2009, 11:19 AM
If cat in ceiling is deemed offensive, V might want to try evil monkey in closet:

Attachment 94095
The evil monkey avatar has been claimed by one of our charter members (member number 233, joined a week before me), kigerka. (That reminds me, where the hell have you been Kris?)

https://5series.net/forums/index.php?showuser=223

Quick Reply: V The Revolutionary Russian