Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

V The Revolutionary Russian

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)
Cool

So the conspiracy of the 5series forums has once again victimized me by having had my gay thread deleted (right? at least, I think so). I think it was political, because I insinuated there that my word of the day threads were not as bad as they were deemed at the time. I think its time for us to rise up, brothers and sisters! Rise up against the oppression of the evil mods and admins! Rise up against the adversities of discrimination and inequality on the board. Rise up and say:

SHOW US THE F10 ALREADY!!! We are bored out of our friggin' minds here - well, at least I am - and if this continues, I'm quitting and getting myself a Lexus (yes, I know that I myself compared driving experience in a Lexus to necrophilia). RISE AND TAKE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN (ever since they did not reveal it in September, like they promised).

Please, show the F10 before I get bored to the point of getting banned. Please
Old 11-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

I am not sure you'll get a lot of traction on this one bro. (BTW, your sig is too big, your avatar is offensive, and I am allergic to green so please get rid of your avatar )
Old 11-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was wondering what happened to that thread you made yesterday... regardless, i can see why the mods deleted it...it was inappropriate I think. Did you ever get a reason why they deleted it? I can't see this thread getting any positive responses so I'll be like a ninja and slide on out of the rest of this LOL.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Also Vlad, the last time you Ruskies got "revolutionary" the Bolsheviks ran rampant, so in that vein I am also offended by the term "Russian" I say stick to your roots and say Soviet (granted "V_the Soviet" doesn't have the same ring but since every complaint must be dealt with, good luck holding on to your name)
Old 11-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1052085' date='Nov 11 2009, 04:48 AM
SHOW US THE F10 ALREADY!!! We are bored out of our friggin' minds here - well, at least I am - and if this continues, I'm quitting and getting myself a Lexus (yes, I know that I myself compared driving experience in a Lexus to necrophilia). RISE AND TAKE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN (ever since they did not reveal it in September, like they promised).
They never said it would be revealed in September. As I posted (back in April I think it was) we won't see it until 2010. BMW have never said it would appear anywhere in 2009. It's only a lot of people on BMW forums that said it would appear in Frankfurt this year. They took what they wanted to happen and suggested it would happen, and people saw that and agreed it would happen, and a few threads later everyone thinks it's really going to happen. That's why I posted to say it won't happen.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by DD_545i' post='1052125' date='Nov 11 2009, 12:06 AM
They never said it would be revealed in September. As I posted (back in April I think it was) we won't see it until 2010. BMW have never said it would appear anywhere in 2009. It's only a lot of people on BMW forums that said it would appear in Frankfurt this year. They took what they wanted to happen and suggested it would happen, and people saw that and agreed it would happen, and a few threads later everyone thinks it's really going to happen. That's why I posted to say it won't happen.
You did say that, I actually remember. Alright, but still, I think its time our cars depreciated 15-20%, don't you? haha yesterday's thread was about being gay, today I'm delving into masochism LOL

aaanyway... I personally decided that I'll keep my 530Xi for "the long run" - whatever that may be. For now I want to throw a few mods on it and get it ready for the next year's driving season, and next year - who knows! - I'm hoping Santa will hook me up with a little Boxster or a Miata with a lot of mods, maybe an older Elise - I don't know yet, too soon to tell. But I've realized that my car certainly ain't a track star and I want need to have something light and "tossable" (and no, I'm not referring to any salads here, you pervs! ) for the hardcore driving I seem to be addicted to (thanks, Scott ).

FYI this is not the Elise I was talking about:

Something more like this:

(YES, I love this color and NO - I don't give a rat's ass if someone thinks it looks gay )

Although they both have extremely beautiful curves
Old 11-10-2009, 10:04 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1052160' date='Nov 11 2009, 06:52 AM
yesterday's thread was about being gay, today I'm delving into masochism LOL
When I saw that gay thread was deleted I thought about following it up (just for a joke) with "OK, out of the closet, who's really a racist". Or perhaps "who's secretly a serial killer like dexter" Sanity kicked in and I didn't. By the way, I didn't think your who's gay thread had gone all that badly. Or maybe later it did and I never saw those posts.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by DD_545i' post='1052231' date='Nov 11 2009, 02:04 AM
...Sanity kicked in ...
yeah, can you teach me how to do that?

Dexter is one of my favorite shows BTW!

As for the progression of that thread, I actually only followed it for a couple of hours and then I lost... BTW who's a KKK member here?

V The Revolutionary Russian-adhd_thumb.gif
Old 11-10-2009, 10:09 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1052234' date='Nov 11 2009, 08:06 AM
yeah, can you teach me how to do that?
Just become a scaredy cat pussy wimp

Seriously though, it does make sense to delete them when threads get very heated because people start hating each other. Around here there's very little hate against individuals because the mods stop us getting that far. I don't think they're just acting like "the man" on a power trip or anything, they're just saving us from ourselves. It's a difficult thing to balance and get it right but on here they do. We've all spent time on other forums where they don't get it right and it's ugly.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:14 PM
Contributors

I think what I'm having trouble with actually communicating to a lot of people on here is that I actually am never hateful toward anyone. Ever. Even if i get into a discussion, argument or even a fight - I never hold any grudges and don't mean any harm to anyone. The only exception to my otherwise pretty normal "niceness" is that I afford myself occasional blunt honesty. If I offend anyone by saying things that are on my mind, I always apologize. However. I seriously doubt that even my most perverted devious thoughts are really that offensive though. Hence I conclude that some people just don't like "my kind" and to them I say

That being said, it is probably a good thing my thread got deleted LOL wouldn't to offend any homophobes

Quick Reply: V The Revolutionary Russian