Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

US Default Inevitable

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 12:03 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Originally Posted by NobleForums
Wow, talk about not bothering to read previous posts, LOL.
True, but now I read it through.
Seem pretty Democratian here, I suppose the real Republicans sits in a limo or jet.

But as an Scandinavian I see matters from such an other angle. I'm very much for the middle class who actually runs all the jobs in the world, but as they are a majorty, they also pay most of the taxes.

The really rich don't pay 90 % taxes, that is bulls..t.
Actually they don't pay taxes at best at all.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:52 PM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

http://www.tradingnrg.com/gold-price...-july-14-2011/
Old 07-14-2011, 02:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 528i, Space Grey, Nav, PDC, Premium, Sports, Grey Leather, Xenon, Cornering...

When they get up in the morning, go to work and sit on their desks, do they actually do anything?

Let me tell you what would happen to a Soldier like myself if I continued to turn up without results... I would be kicked out/fired!

Next slide!

Also, I am tired of these democrat/republican crap. Let's remember that we are all Americans shooting for the same target.

A free, better, financially stable America.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 02/2006 525i Titanium Silver Metallic Manual 6-Speed

Originally Posted by tonymac
When they get up in the morning, go to work and sit on their desks, do they actually do anything?

Let me tell you what would happen to a Soldier like myself if I continued to turn up without results... I would be kicked out/fired!

Next slide!

Also, I am tired of these democrat/republican crap. Let's remember that we are all Americans shooting for the same target.

A free, better, financially stable America.

+++++++++++1 I'm so tired of politics and politicians. As a soldier(thank you for your service, and I mean this from my heart), what do you think we as middle class voters should do?
Old 07-14-2011, 05:23 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pradden
+++++++++++1 I'm so tired of politics and politicians. As a soldier(thank you for your service, and I mean this from my heart), what do you think we as middle class voters should do?
Dont ask soldiers political questions.

The military typically tends to lean Republican, but we live in a time where you'll be hard pressed to find one person who thinks there is a politician on the right path.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:28 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 528i, Space Grey, Nav, PDC, Premium, Sports, Grey Leather, Xenon, Cornering...

Originally Posted by pradden
It is honestly my pleasure to serve!!!

To be frank, I do not have an answer to that question. I think maybe I would have went into politics if I didn't absolutely hate it lol.

Originally Posted by craigm1841
Dont ask soldiers political questions.

The military typically tends to lean Republican, but we live in a time where you'll be hard pressed to find one person who thinks there is a politician on the right path.

True and, in a sense, false. Do not ask us political questions is spot on but I think both rep and dem have good points as well as bad points. Also, (we live in a time where you'll be hard pressed to find one person who thinks there is a politician on the right path.) agreed!

Old 07-14-2011, 05:36 PM
Contributors

It is honestly my pleasure to serve!!!

To be frank, I do not have an answer to that question. I think maybe I would have went into politics if I didn't absolutely hate it lol.

True and, in a sense, false. Do not ask us political questions is spot on but I think both rep and dem have good points as well as bad points. Also, (we live in a time where you'll be hard pressed to find one person who thinks there is a politician on the right path.) agreed!
This is true. I am and have always voted republican (although it is starting to change a bit), especially when I was in the Army. Even though I am out now, I spent 2008-2010 working at CENTCOM, and the last year working at SOCOM. I may wear a tie to work, but I might as well have just kept the uniform on. I find that my military friends and co-workers, as do I, tend to lean republican for fiscal issues, national defense, 2nd Amendment issues, while leaning towards the left regarding social issues.

I tried to avoid divulging my political stances as much as I do now when I was in uniform. Now that I am just a slimy contractor, I tell it how I see it. Not that the military members shouldn't be heard, in fact, their voice counts more than others IMO, but I was always afraid that people would view my personal beliefs as the stance of the military, and I didnt want to give the wrong impression that I was speaking for more than just myself.

I definitely didn't mean to come across like a dick in my last post! haha
Old 07-14-2011, 05:42 PM
Contributors

This is true. I am and have always voted republican (although it is starting to change a bit), especially when I was in the Army. Even though I am out now, I spent 2008-2010 working at CENTCOM, and the last year working at SOCOM. I may wear a tie to work, but I might as well have just kept the uniform on. I find that my military friends and co-workers, as do I, tend to lean republican for fiscal issues, national defense, 2nd Amendment issues, while leaning towards the left regarding social issues.

I tried to avoid divulging my political stances as much as I do now when I was in uniform. Now that I am just a slimy contractor, I tell it how I see it. Not that the military members shouldn't be heard, in fact, their voice counts more than others IMO, but I was always afraid that people would view my personal beliefs as the stance of the military, and I didnt want to give the wrong impression that I was speaking for more than just myself.

I definitely didn't mean to come across like a dick in my last post! haha
AAAH!!! SLIMY CONTRACTOR!!!! Just kidding. I was going to get out after my 1st enlistment and do the contractor thing but I decided to stay in. I am glad I made the decision to stay in though. I agree wholeheartedly about speaking your mind while in uniform. People tend to generalize and instantly your words become the standard thought or belief in the military.

You did not come across any other way than honest. I took no offense man.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:49 PM
Contributors

AAAH!!! SLIMY CONTRACTOR!!!! Just kidding. I was going to get out after my 1st enlistment and do the contractor thing but I decided to stay in. I am glad I made the decision to stay in though. I agree wholeheartedly about speaking your mind while in uniform. People tend to generalize and instantly your words become the standard thought or belief in the military.

You did not come across any other way than honest. I took no offense man.
My company is hiring for my specialty at Ft Bliss. If I spoke spanish, this slimy contractor would probably be moving to el paso!

I kinda wish I stayed in. I am about to go through my second layoff in 2 years... also known as "losing a re-compete" in the contractor world! Pretty standard... and I have nothing lined up. I'll be on the forums a lot come august... until verizon shuts my internet off
Old 07-14-2011, 05:51 PM
Contributors

My company is hiring for my specialty at Ft Bliss. If I spoke spanish, this slimy contractor would probably be moving to el paso!

I kinda wish I stayed in. I am about to go through my second layoff in 2 years... also known as "losing a re-compete" in the contractor world! Pretty standard... and I have nothing lined up. I'll be on the forums a lot come august... until verizon shuts my internet off
You are Hilarious!!! I hope everything works out. My little brother just asked me about coming in. It is hard out there.

Quick Reply: US Default Inevitable