Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Speeding fines in Germany.

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 01:56 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 520i, mystic blue, steptronic, beige leather, pdc, bluetooth, rain sensor, BMW sport kit fitted, 18" 166 rep BMW rims , de-badged, cherished reg. chrome grill,

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='261144' date='Mar 28 2006, 11:27 AM
Yeah yeah....been there done that. I know what i'm facing...trust me. What makes you bealive that i'm that unconcious? Have you EVER went over the speed limit? I bet you did...so....
Old 03-28-2006, 02:03 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by norham' post='261160' date='Mar 28 2006, 01:56 PM
Yea I'm sure the German public are waiting with open arms for you to arrive what a blase way to approach driving even asking what the fines will be, so this is speeding with intent which is even worse hope you don't cause someones elses death ot injury or it won't be the road traffic law you'll have broken. I just do not believe this post.
And for your info I do not break speed limits neither am I a lobbyist for speed limits but as with many things in life they are there to protect us from ourselves and believe me you need protecting if this is your attitude
What's my attitude? I was more curious (as informative) on how does the law treat speed brakers in Germany. That's all. It's not the first time i'll be driving in Germany or most of Europe for that matter...
What's my attitude? What's wrong with it?
Speeding with intent? OMG is there a speeding without intent? Of course i'll drive faster and safer for that matter than i drive here. 1 because the roads are 100000 times better and 2nd because i'm allowed to. That doesn't make me in any way unconcious of my actions to put my life or any other's life in geopardy.
Man i'm telling you, you really have to chill and take a moment to think about what you are saying.
Are you saying that you NEVER broke the speed limits? Are you in a way with that blonde in that bmw clip? Cuz simply i don't bealive you. Sorry.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:06 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 520i, mystic blue, steptronic, beige leather, pdc, bluetooth, rain sensor, BMW sport kit fitted, 18" 166 rep BMW rims , de-badged, cherished reg. chrome grill,

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='261166' date='Mar 28 2006, 12:03 PM
What's my attitude? I was more curious (as informative) on how does the law treat speed brakers in Germany. That's all. It's not the first time i'll be driving in Germany or most of Europe for that matter...
What's my attitude? What's wrong with it?
Speeding with intent? OMG is there a speeding without intent? Of course i'll drive faster and safer for that matter than i drive here. 1 because the roads are 100000 times better and 2nd because i'm allowed to. That doesn't make me in any way unconcious of my actions to put my life or any other's life in geopardy.
Man i'm telling you, you really have to chill and take a moment to think about what you are saying.
Are you saying that you NEVER broke the speed limits? Are you in a way with that blonde in that bmw clip? Cuz simply i don't bealive you. Sorry.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:33 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='261157' date='Mar 28 2006, 01:52 PM
Thank for the input bro.
OFF topic: Cand se mai fac intalniri in Bucuresti? A apropo te-ai intors?
I am back, yes. Tired and trying to recover everything that was on stand-by while I was out of office.

Intalniri in Bucuresti? Cat de repede, acum ca a dat caldura...
Old 03-28-2006, 02:38 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by norham' post='261160' date='Mar 28 2006, 01:56 PM
And for your info I do not break speed limits neither am I a lobbyist for speed limits but as with many things in life they are there to protect us from ourselves and believe me you need protecting if this is your attitude
Then please don't go on Autobahnen in Deustschland, you'll be very disappointed.

And by the way, I usually respect speed limits +10/15 km/h. But even so I was curios when driving in a foreign country what are general accepted rules and what are the fines. Does this mean I am a criminal?
Old 03-28-2006, 02:39 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by big_ipaq' post='261188' date='Mar 28 2006, 02:38 PM
Then please don't go on Autobahnen in Deustschland, you'll be very disappointed.

And by the way, I usually respect speed limits +10/15 km/h. But even so I was curios when driving in a foreign country what are general accepted rules and what are the fines. Does this mean I am a criminal?
Exactly. I want to know what to expect if i get caught or smth goes wrong.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:41 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by norham' post='261170' date='Mar 28 2006, 02:06 PM
Don't argue with idiots because they'll drag you down to their level and win by experience."

BetterMakeWay says it all
That's the fact: i am not arguing with nobody. I'm just discussing and dbateing on a particular subject. If you have smth against me just tell me...
Old 03-28-2006, 02:54 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='261192' date='Mar 28 2006, 12:41 PM
That's the fact: i am not arguing with nobody. I'm just discussing and dbateing on a particular subject. If you have smth against me just tell me...
Nothing wrong with a healthy debate!

If we all agreed I'd be even more bored than I am now at WORK.
Old 03-28-2006, 03:13 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by needforspeed' post='261203' date='Mar 28 2006, 02:54 PM
Nothing wrong with a healthy debate!

If we all agreed I'd be even more bored than I am now at WORK.
Yeah....but man i sense that somebody has smth against me. And it's not that subject related...
No biggie...
Old 03-28-2006, 06:02 AM
Senior Members

I understood now where that all stuff came from...
Norham buddy i don't have anything against you. I posted that stuff with NO intention to offend you in any way. I understood your thread and i was talking to that guy about that general stuff where pople really go bizurk with those kind of "mods".
If you got offended sorry, it wasn't my intention. Other than that...cheers and let's keep it clean between us. No hard feelings whatsoever.

Quick Reply: Speeding fines in Germany.