Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2012

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 12:34 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by Gene
CK if given time can throw it well, and can run if he's flushe out...

tebow cannot throw well regardless..just runs...

ck reminds me a poor man's rgIII..lol
LOL, Agreed, CK is developing better than I (and probably most) expected. Tebow was a flash in the pan and his career, barring a position change, is probably near the end.

I think if Ben tries to play this week against Baltimore he's friggin crazy!!!!
His injury is both rare and time consuming to heal (docs said 4-6 weeks), no need to risk permanent injury to come back early and be a "tough guy".
Old 12-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Contributors

STEELERS F*** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Contributors

On a side note: Everyone's thoughts ought to go out to that 3 month old little girl that lost both her parents in Kansas City on Saturday. Whatever happened to cause it, it was completely unnecessary, that little girl did not deserve what happened.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

turrible...our offense starts to click and our defense goes to crap...

a win in MN and a loss by TB clinches a post season ticket for us tho..

come on bears, finish strong...
Old 12-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 05' 545i

Originally Posted by pjinca
STEELERS F*** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
wow..nice win!

CK had his "I am novice" dumb game , hopefully that will be the last of it
Old 12-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by rrnag30
wow..nice win!

CK had his "I am novice" dumb game , hopefully that will be the last of it
I agree, I didn't hold out much hope for a win IN Baltimore. Charlie Batch played REALLY well, Jonathan Dwyer is emerging as the second coming of "The Bus".
Only downside? The fact that Mike Wallace is playing himself right out of a job with all the drops he's had this year, it's sad when you get benched for a 36 year old Plax in the 3rd qtr of a KEY game - and he wants to get paid like a #1 receiver? I think not, that title sits firmly in Antonio Brown's hands and MW is doing nothing to change that.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 05' 545i

Originally Posted by pjinca
I agree, I didn't hold out much hope for a win IN Baltimore. Charlie Batch played REALLY well, Jonathan Dwyer is emerging as the second coming of "The Bus".
Only downside? The fact that Mike Wallace is playing himself right out of a job with all the drops he's had this year, it's sad when you get benched for a 36 year old Plax in the 3rd qtr of a KEY game - and he wants to get paid like a #1 receiver? I think not, that title sits firmly in Antonio Brown's hands and MW is doing nothing to change that.
I always thought Plax had alligator arms and Wallace is too good to be playing so poorly.

Man I miss "the Bus"; just steam rolling everyone lol. I was hoping Brandon Jacobs would do that for the Niners but... oops... guess Gore will have to continue to gore.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Lach out, Jennings out, Bennett out, Hester questionable....fml
Old 12-06-2012, 09:55 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by rrnag30
I always thought Plax had alligator arms and Wallace is too good to be playing so poorly.

Man I miss "the Bus"; just steam rolling everyone lol. I was hoping Brandon Jacobs would do that for the Niners but... oops... guess Gore will have to continue to gore.
HAHA, the problem with Jacobs is mental, he has a terrible attitude. He could have been good if not great if he didn't already think he was a Hall of Famer just because he's 6'4" 260lbs. He needs to realize just about every linebacker in the NFL is the same size as he is, this ain't college, no one is intimidated simply by your size. He should learn from Gore, but his ego is too large for that, Gore is a GREAT RB when healthy.

Originally Posted by Gene
Lach out, Jennings out, Bennett out, Hester questionable....fml
LOL, Gene, that has been my life the last 4 years with the Steelers, we can't keep anyone healthy. Woodley, Harrison, Troy, Clark, the ENTIRE O-line, Ben - all have missed significant time the last few years. I swear, if we get ONE healthy year we go 15-1 and win the 7th ring
Old 12-10-2012, 09:42 AM
Contributors

Absolutely amazing, the Steelers lose stupidly to the hapless Chargers. I'm thinking "the season is over, they are out of the playoffs, time to look towards next year". Turned out, we still got a shot. The Ravens lost to Kirk Cousins (yes, really) - not RG3. The Bengals lost to an emotional Cowboys team.
I am stunned. The Steelers play their worst game of the season and lose no ground in the final 1/4 of the season? WOW!!!!! They are still hanging on to the 6th seed in the AFC.

@Gene - sorry bro, I think the Bears might be done for the year. Also, Lovie Smith is probably done period.

Quick Reply: NFL 2012