Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2010

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 11:08 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Dinan 545i

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl
Stupid raiders...Chiefs choked. Bowe catches that first down and the game is over...Gotta get this one in Denver this week!
LOL - ya, Chiefs did choke this one away...
Old 11-10-2010, 06:37 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: F10 M-Sport
Model Year: 2014

The SUPERIOR TEAM won.

RAIDERS are relevant again ! ! !
Old 11-10-2010, 07:11 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Steelers 6-2 and they get the nice task of facing a Patsies o-line that is having more trouble blocking than the Steelers o-line is, and at least the Steelers have the excuse that all their linemen are injured. They were about to put in a Tight End (Spaeth) at left tackle against Cincy, eesh!!!!
Old 11-10-2010, 12:20 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: F10 M-Sport
Model Year: 2014

Originally Posted by pjinca
Steelers 6-2 and they get the nice task of facing a Patsies o-line that is having more trouble blocking than the Steelers o-line is, and at least the Steelers have the excuse that all their linemen are injured. They were about to put in a Tight End (Spaeth) at left tackle against Cincy, eesh!!!!
Personally, i hope your team trashes the Pats* this week big time.
The following week....well we'll have to see
Old 11-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by sportzfan76
Personally, i hope your team trashes the Pats* this week big time.
The following week....well we'll have to see

HAHAHA Should be a lot easier to beat the Pats since they can't cheat anymore. Next week will be interesting, wonder how McFadden will do against the #1 run defense
Old 11-10-2010, 12:33 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by sportzfan76
The SUPERIOR TEAM won.

RAIDERS are relevant again ! ! !
Its game 1 of the 2 divisional games they play this year. Took overtime at home to squeak by....id be willing to bet the chiefs wont need overtime the next time at arrowhead.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Senior Members

Its game 1 of the 2 divisional games they play this year. Took overtime at home to squeak by....id be willing to bet the chiefs wont need overtime the next time at arrowhead.
I have a feeling the Chiefs start coming back down to earth; they're not as good as their record would indicate. And, it doesn't really matter how long it took or how big/small the margin of victory was - a win is a win. I think the Raiders will actually beat the Chiefs in Arrowhead and end up losing only to the Chargers in San Diego...my prediction doesn't mean anything in the real world, it's only my gut feel.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:54 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by olskooldj
I have a feeling the Chiefs start coming back down to earth; they're not as good as their record would indicate. And, it doesn't really matter how long it took or how big/small the margin of victory was - a win is a win. I think the Raiders will actually beat the Chiefs in Arrowhead and end up losing only to the Chargers in San Diego...my prediction doesn't mean anything in the real world, it's only my gut feel.
The chiefs are in games because they average 190 yards rushing. It isnt pretty but they rarely make mistakes. Cassels int in the red zone was his first in over a year and first int in like 135 attempts. McFadden is glass and always has been. He wont finish the season and both of the raider qbs are trash. KC by 10 at arrowhead.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Senior Members

The chiefs are in games because they average 190 yards rushing. It isnt pretty but they rarely make mistakes. Cassels int in the red zone was his first in over a year and first int in like 135 attempts. McFadden is glass and always has been. He wont finish the season and both of the raider qbs are trash. KC by 10 at arrowhead.
You're statements are true, but as we just saw - you can throw statistics out of the window when discussing divisional games. KC had nowhere near that rushing total on Sunday, what does that tell you?
Not sure what you're basing your 10 point advantage on though, where does that come from? That's a complete 'armchair QB' statement with no validity...
Old 11-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Senior Members

Cowboys are my SB pick

Quick Reply: NFL 2010