Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2010

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by southgate
Cowboys are my SB pick
for what year?
Old 11-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
for what year?
Old 11-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by olskooldj
You're statements are true, but as we just saw - you can throw statistics out of the window when discussing divisional games. KC had nowhere near that rushing total on Sunday, what does that tell you?
Not sure what you're basing your 10 point advantage on though, where does that come from? That's a complete 'armchair QB' statement with no validity...
A lot of things change in divisional games on the road. The footing was bad because of the rain, the chiefs got away from the run game. Charles only had 10 carries but was averaging somewhere over 5 yards a carry. The running game was working but for some reason they got away from it. Only they know why, im not calling the plays or suggesting i know more than the coaches. Running the ball at home will be easier for the chiefs than it was on the road in oakland.

KC by 10 is my prediction on the score. I dont think that will be the real spread. It will be much lower than 10. Considering the game in oakland opened at chiefs +3 and ended at pick em, I would guess the Chiefs at home will be atleast -3 maybe even -4.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Dinan 545i

Agreed.

Either way, it will be a good game. I'm hoping the Chargers suck the rest of the way and it comes down to the Raiders vs Chiefs at the end of the season.

I'm so used to the Raiders 'snatching defeat from the jaws of victory' - this 3 win streak now allows me to read the local papers and watch local news, before I wouldn't either for a few days after the game for fear of catching highlights of them losing or reading about their futility...
Old 11-11-2010, 09:42 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by olskooldj
Agreed.

Either way, it will be a good game. I'm hoping the Chargers suck the rest of the way and it comes down to the Raiders vs Chiefs at the end of the season.

I'm so used to the Raiders 'snatching defeat from the jaws of victory' - this 3 win streak now allows me to read the local papers and watch local news, before I wouldn't either for a few days after the game for fear of catching highlights of them losing or reading about their futility...
I agree completely...if the chiefs dont win id like to see cable and the raiders take it. I hate norv turner and the donkeys cheat so fuck them. It will be a good battle either way and may the best team win. Chiefs control their own destiny so im not going to hate on the raiders if the chiefs choke the lead away. Should be a good finish to what has already been a good nfl season.

Roddy White is single handling winning my fantasy league. Roddy White + Arian Foster = Win win win win win win
Old 11-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Dinan 545i

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl
I agree completely...if the chiefs dont win id like to see cable and the raiders take it. I hate norv turner and the donkeys cheat so fuck them. It will be a good battle either way and may the best team win. Chiefs control their own destiny so im not going to hate on the raiders if the chiefs choke the lead away. Should be a good finish to what has already been a good nfl season.

Roddy White is single handling winning my fantasy league. Roddy White + Arian Foster = Win win win win win win
Wow - Roddy White and Arian Foster on your fantasy team!?!?!?! Nice!
Old 11-14-2010, 02:44 PM
Contributors

LOL Chiefs just got stomped on by the Donkeys. Like I said before, this team has too much hype as the Broncos did last year.

Chargers are going to do what they been doing the past few years, start slow and then just start rolling over teams towards December.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

6-3...Da Bears...
Old 11-14-2010, 03:44 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: f10 535d M sport e46 330cic vert
Model Year: 2015

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
6-3...Da Bears...

As hard as it is for me to admit, Da Bears seem to be legit!
Old 11-14-2010, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by BMW BRAD
As hard as it is for me to admit, Da Bears seem to be legit!
this was the first game since week 3 I actually was happy with their performance...see you guys Jan 2nd...

and not hard for me to admit...Matthews is a BEAST

Quick Reply: NFL 2010