Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2010

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010 | 03:39 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BMW BRAD
Yeah, talk about most improved........... although not a fan, I have to hand it to them, great start!
Thanks! Just goes to show what REAL coaching can do. Romeo has turned that defense into a unit that is playing with a purpose and with passion. They have completely bought into the system and have shinned even though the offense hasnt taken off! I hope they start getting the ball to Jamaal Charles more! A guy that explosive needs to touch the ball 20-30 times a game!

Im excited for tonights game. Urlacher is hot
Old 09-27-2010 | 04:29 PM
Contributors

who cares about football tonight? Lets watch the Rays beat baltimore for a playoff berth!

Normally I wouldn't choose baseball over football... but tonight is the exception. If you dont get the rays game, you can watch the yankees get crushed playing Americas favorite pastime by canadians!
Old 09-27-2010 | 07:45 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

3-0

definitely a great game..penalties helped...but I'll take the "W"

Matthews is definitely a BEAST...not a fan of AR showboating and jawing it up on the sidelines....

still no running game for the Bears tho
Old 09-28-2010 | 06:28 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
3-0
They sure aren't who we thought they were, but the Packers did let 'em off the hook...

What a flag fest
Old 09-28-2010 | 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by Theo
They sure aren't who we thought they were, but the Packers did let 'em off the hook...

What a flag fest
agreed...definitely a lot of yellow flags getting thrown around....but most of them were legit calls (...release the h8r's )
Old 09-28-2010 | 03:27 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: f10 535d M sport e46 330cic vert
Model Year: 2015

agreed...definitely a lot of yellow flags getting thrown around....but most of them were legit calls (...release the h8r's )

Geeeez! The most penalties since the 1940"s! Kinda makes me think of a Chili Pepper song....... GIVE IT AWAY GIVE IT AWAY NOW, GIVE IT AWAY GIVE IT AWAY NOW! Any real fan knows the Packers lost that game because of their own dumbass penalties...... good calls, bad penalties!
Old 09-28-2010 | 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by BMW BRAD
Geeeez! The most penalties since the 1940"s! Kinda makes me think of a Chili Pepper song....... GIVE IT AWAY GIVE IT AWAY NOW, GIVE IT AWAY GIVE IT AWAY NOW! Any real fan knows the Packers lost that game because of their own dumbass penalties...... good calls, bad penalties!
I must say again that Matthews is a BEAST....
Old 09-28-2010 | 05:29 PM
Contributors

Cutler got bailed out. Bears looked better than in weeks before. This packer team continues to shoot themselves in the foot. They are committing penalties at an alarming rate and they dont even have bigsby (spell check?), that safety that played last year who thought it was cool to get yellow flags thrown at him. (i think hes injured right now)

Where was forte once again?...getting stuffed on the 1 yard line again, and again, and again.

Not a pretty game but hey the bears are winning and it doesnt matter how as long as the W's keep coming.
Old 09-28-2010 | 05:39 PM
Super Moderator

like I have always said...forte fail...the fact that the bears opted for a pass rather than run on 4th and inches tells you how much confidence they have in their RB's...although I would trust the ball in the hands of taylor over forte in that situation...
Old 09-29-2010 | 06:59 AM
Contributors

like I have always said...forte fail...the fact that the bears opted for a pass rather than run on 4th and inches tells you how much confidence they have in their RB's...although I would trust the ball in the hands of taylor over forte in that situation...
good point, i honestly dont remember chester in the game at all.

Quick Reply: NFL 2010