Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2009!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 05:50 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by 2004E60Beemer' post='1018527' date='Sep 27 2009, 05:38 PM
Anyone see Favre bring the Vikes back? Not a Favre fan but he looked sharp. Then again, it's only week 3,
I can't believe Farve's old balls brought us back today!!
Old 09-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by DRANGED' post='1018745' date='Sep 27 2009, 06:50 PM
I can't believe Farve's old balls brought us back today!!
it was a good game to watch....
Old 09-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Speed_Force_E60' post='1018728' date='Sep 27 2009, 08:42 PM
That's a bold statement and I have to strongly disagree with you there... Norv Turner has turned the Chargers around in a very fashionable way regaurdless of his diverse play calls. Yes, he made some questionable plays during the past couple games, not going on 4th and short with no LT makes it a HIGH RISK down. He knows what it takes to put points up on the board (People need to understand this...field goals add up), he knows the Chargers better than anyone else and knows what they are capable of. At least he has taken us past the first playoff games and we know that Marty Schottenheimer couldn't.

Believe it or not without LT we have no power backs who have enough talent to get inside the goal line. Sproles, Bennett are good Running backs, but not the same caliber as a healthy LT. Coaches always have to adjust their play calls when a key player is down, they work the team based on their performances. Keeping the same mentality and NOT changing things up is almost "idiotic", meaning, you can't play Sproles like he's an LT. But we all know, we don't run on 4th & 2, that I can agree was

Are you seriously saying Tom Cable is a better coach than Norv Turner??? Look, im not saying he is the best/worst coach, but he's definitely NOT the worst. I can agree that he sucks at coaching at times, and it almost makes me question if all the injuries that are occurring are somewhat related to his shitty coaching. But the man is doin his thing and winning games! haha
Turned the chargers into a very fashionable team? Im pretty sure marty lead them to a 14-2 season and when they failed in the playoffs he was fired. Norv has been gifted a team of pro bowlers and continues to fail when it matters most. If he didnt have all star talent around him he would be trash. He doesnt make anyone look good, they make him look good. He has yet to win a playoff game that matters...Matty Schottenheimer was fired after winning more games in one seasn then Norv has....NORV WASNT WON A DAMN THING. Failing short in the afc championship is the same as losing in the first round...no one cares.

Tom Cable might be a better coach. He has been a head coach for 3 games and has the raiders looking like a completely different team. Compare the Chargers pro bowlers to the raiders and then talk to me about a shitty situation. Norv has everyone he needs and still fails. The bottom line is he sucks. He cant win a superbowl because he is a old tard who cant adapt. He looks baffled at times and is stupid as f#$k. I could call a better game then this small brained idiot. He is only winning games because he has pro bowlers making plays at every position. Gates, Vincent Jackson, Sproles, LT, Rivers, that oline, Merriman, Castillo, Chromartie (spell check?), and a few others i forget. All pro bowlers keeping Norv his job because he is a tard. How many close games do they win because of a good coaching move or call? None. he is constantly out coached but is saved by talent. thats why he fails to win the big game.....because he sucks. this is all coming from a chiefs fan who has seen the chargers struggle in a shit ass division where they win games because of talent not coaching. ie. raiders game a few mondays ago. Norv Turner sucks ASS!! you can argue all you want, he only wins games because his talent level. he personally sucks.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:45 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='1018782' date='Sep 27 2009, 09:39 PM
Turned the chargers into a very fashionable team? Im pretty sure marty lead them to a 14-2 season and when they failed in the playoffs he was fired. Norv has been gifted a team of pro bowlers and continues to fail when it matters most. If he didnt have all star talent around him he would be trash. He doesnt make anyone look good, they make him look good. He has yet to win a playoff game that matters...Matty Schottenheimer was fired after winning more games in one seasn then Norv has....NORV WASNT WON A DAMN THING. Failing short in the afc championship is the same as losing in the first round...no one cares.

Tom Cable might be a better coach. He has been a head coach for 3 games and has the raiders looking like a completely different team. Compare the Chargers pro bowlers to the raiders and then talk to me about a shitty situation. Norv has everyone he needs and still fails. The bottom line is he sucks. He cant win a superbowl because he is a old tard who cant adapt. He looks baffled at times and is stupid as f#$k. I could call a better game then this small brained idiot. He is only winning games because he has pro bowlers making plays at every position. Gates, Vincent Jackson, Sproles, LT, Rivers, that oline, Merriman, Castillo, Chromartie (spell check?), and a few others i forget. All pro bowlers keeping Norv his job because he is a tard. How many close games do they win because of a good coaching move or call? None. he is constantly out coached but is saved by talent. thats why he fails to win the big game.....because he sucks. this is all coming from a chiefs fan who has seen the chargers struggle in a shit ass division where they win games because of talent not coaching. ie. raiders game a few mondays ago. Norv Turner sucks ASS!! you can argue all you want, he only wins games because his talent level. he personally sucks.
jesus.....i wrote this when i was wasted. Sounds like i really love Norv. I will tell you how i really feel when i sober up tomorrow...
Old 09-28-2009, 05:01 AM
Contributors

GIANTS!

NFL 2009!!!-giants.gif
Nuff said!
Old 09-28-2009, 05:14 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i w/ Sports & Permium Pkg. Silv/Blk 2008 VW R32 w/Nav. 1992 VW Corrado Silv/Blk-retired 2001 530i Sports/Premium-retired

0-3 & now QB is injured.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:54 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by m630' post='1019066' date='Sep 28 2009, 09:01 AM
GIANTS!

Nuff said!
I smell another Superbowl ring and another World Series ring in the future! Go Giants and Yankees!
Old 09-28-2009, 07:07 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by MiamiPhill' post='1019069' date='Sep 28 2009, 09:14 AM
0-3 & now QB is injured.
...come on, you had to figure it was going to happen! Chad P is OK as a QB, but injury just finds him
Old 09-28-2009, 10:42 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by m630' post='1019127' date='Sep 28 2009, 11:07 AM
...come on, you had to figure it was going to happen! Chad P is OK as a QB, but injury just finds him
I'm still trying to figure out if he was brave or just foolish for taking that run
Old 09-28-2009, 11:00 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by Speed_Force_E60' post='1019302' date='Sep 28 2009, 11:42 AM
I'm still trying to figure out if he was brave or just foolish for taking that run
So Joe, this week should be interesting. The Steelers trying to come off the schnide at home against your Chargers, Rivers better be careful the Defense is going to be really fired up!!

Quick Reply: NFL 2009!!!