Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Its the holidays

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 05:23 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

drivers.. thats whats pissing me off lately.. some of them just cant drive and im pleasant, i let people go, merge, pass, etc.. but somehow they just get on my damm nerves..

p.s i agree with brett, enough of this happy holiday offending people crap. i say merry christmas. i dont think there is anything wrong with it. if you dont celebrate christmas then happy whatever.. and happy new year as well.. i hope everyones safe again, smart and enjoying time with family and friends. take cabs at christmas parties, dont drive drunk and dont mess up your e60!

most of all i cant wait for the presents-heehee i THINK i know what im getting, but im not sure i got my kids great stuff and thats all that matters to me.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:26 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mach5 05' 530i Black Sapphire Metallic w/Auburn Leather Seats, Heated Front/Rear Seats, Cold Weather Pkg, Premium Pkg, Sports Pkg, Xenon Headlights, NAV, Mud Flaps, 20" 166 Style Rims
Model Year: 2005
Engine: N54

O2C - Out Of Control
Old 12-22-2009, 06:29 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by melimel' post='1078164
p.s i agree with brett, enough of this happy holiday offending people crap. i say merry christmas. i dont think there is anything wrong with it. if you dont celebrate christmas then happy whatever..
I really can't stand all these posters saying "happy holidays" and everyone being so damn politically correct ....it's Merry Christmas.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:34 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

So far pretty crappy holidays, wife's grandfather died last week, my youngest son is sick, one friends brother died and another friends grandfather is on life support. Aside from that everything is peachy . It's like good news bad news, the day after my wifes grandfather died we found out our offer was accepted on a new house, and I got a healthy bonus in my paycheck.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:43 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='1078059' date='Dec 21 2009, 11:06 PM
MERRY XMAS?!?! WTF I DONT CELEBRATE THAT RARAARRRARRR LETS BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!!!!! RAAAR RAAR RAAR

Really im just kidding. I celebrate Christmas and am sick of hearing that i should be politically correct and say happy holidays. Merry Christmas to everyone and if you dont celebrate Christmas then happy whatever you do celebrate!!

Life is good. Mom is getting remarried in Feb. Going to cali for 3 weeks. Im done with school in 2 days. I got a nice present for christmas from my boyfriend. Going to the nebraska bowl game in San Diego, flying back dec 31 to get home for new years with my boyfriend. I really cant complain right now....talk to me in 10 hours i bet i will be bitching about something.

I'm guessing more like TWO hours myself!!
Old 12-22-2009, 09:31 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2008 535i: (8/07 Build) Metallic Bronze, Beige NASCA Leather, Ventilated Seats, Sport Pkg, Cold Wxr Pkg, Logic-7 Sound, HUD, Night Vision, PDC, Split Rear Seats, NAV, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, HD Radio, Sport Auto Trans Current mods: M-Aero Kit, JB4, Motorcepts 6000k HID Foglamps Umnitza ICE-Lite 10w LED 6000k AE's 1992 Camaro RS: Fully Restored w/Custom Interior, 5.0L V8, T-tops, OEM Z28 Foglamps, Inst Cluster, & Spoiler, Custom Sound, Too many engine mods to list

Originally Posted by Krozi' post='1077864
Snowboarding every day, I guess I can't complain
Haven't done that in a few years - damn I miss the Alps. In fact last winter I let my neighbors son borrow my SB gear (it was his first time). One of these days I'll get back to the slopes, hopefully I'll be in decent enough shape to do it again.

Rock on snurfer!!!
Old 12-22-2009, 10:12 AM
Contributors

Not stressed exactly, but slight pissed that yesterday I saw an uncamouflaged F10 Touring (F11 ?) and I had no camera with me. I'd taken them out of the car because of the crazy low temperatures we were having.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by DD_545i' post='1078360' date='Dec 22 2009, 02:12 PM
Not stressed exactly, but slight pissed that yesterday I saw an uncamouflaged F10 Touring (F11 ?) and I had no camera with me. I'd taken them out of the car because of the crazy low temperatures we were having.
lolololol....

and krozi thats right! you must get all the best drivers in their lincoln town cars and marquis and all the other boats they make for old people.. and i bet there all in white!!! hilarious.. i do feel bad for you now..
Old 12-22-2009, 12:39 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by melimel' post='1078410' date='Dec 22 2009, 03:25 PM
and krozi thats right! you must get all the best drivers in their lincoln town cars and marquis and all the other boats they make for old people.. and i bet there all in white!!! hilarious.. i do feel bad for you now..
Exactly hahaha....scares the crap out of me to be within 50 feet
Old 12-22-2009, 01:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1077846' date='Dec 21 2009, 08:47 PM
Me? I personally am pissed about this one douchebag that I recommended for an interview with the partners at my firm and he just didn't show. No calls, no messages - just didn't show. In the meantime, he's been BEGGING me to get him a job in trading for two years - WTF???
The exact time happened to me about 5 years ago when I recommended an associate at my former firm to my colleagues at my current firm. I did it because the associate had done good work and called me asking for a job. Then, to my absolute shock and embarassment, not only did she not show up to the interview that she had scheduled with my firm but then refused to return any of the firm's (or my) phone calls and emails asking what happened. Frankly, at first, I was scared to death that something had happened to her (like being run over by a bus or something).

The result of that incident was that, for several years, my firm never seriously considers anyone else who I referred to the firm as a potential employee. I cannot fathom why anyone would behave in such a manner but what can I say? Some people are nuts.

Quick Reply: Its the holidays